[Ask a Guy] Do u prefer a bodymassage before sex

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Jolay, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Jolay

Jolay New Member

I never asked this question but I just wonder how many men prefer a full body massage at least a few minutes before sex (or anytime) and how many men don't mind being fully bathed by their significant other/wife/girlfriend. I know I love running a bubble bath for my man and washing his entire body for him each day. Most of my friends think its a bit too much though, I wonder why. Although some days he prefers to wash himself. I just love to hear him moan with pleasure during a massage done by me. Just wanted to know how other men feel about it, please let me know.

2. Outshout

Outshout New Member

I love getting a full-body massage. Before sex, it's heavenly. I love feeling her hands run over my body and relax my muscles. Being touched all over my body turns me too, so the moans come from a combination of sexual gratification and just the incredible feeling of a massage. Even just a back rub makes all the difference in the world, in my opinion.

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Sounds to me like you just like to treat your man well. Your friends probably think it's too much because it's not what a "liberated woman" would do, or some such. Like it's some kind of show of weakness to do everything you can to show your SO you love them.

I myself have never gotten a full body massage, so I can't say if I would or would not like it, regardless of before sex or not. But it definitely sounds good. :)

#3 Texas_Red, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I love giving sensual rub downs before we get into it as it makes me really hot and horny. *Oops sorry ask a guy :(

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife and I normally set aside Sunday afternoons for long sessions, and often this has me massaging her and her massaging me. I love being massaged by her, of course. Recently we had a holiday with a double spa bath, so we bathed together and washed each other, and wished we had a spa like that at home! Of course we followed our bathing with some gentle, loving sex. In the absence of a two-person bath, being washed by my wife would be heavenly, and your man is very lucky.

6. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

To be very honest, I would rather have it after sex, Im old and sometimes my muscles need help after rough sex..LOL jk

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Any time is good I love it before, during or after.
    Pcbdaddy old as me?

8. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Thank you, you are so sweet, but I am surprised that u never had a full body massage ever. You will love it I am sure. I get mine at a spa every so often and I just cannot live without having one along with a manicure and pedicures. You have got to promise me you will seek one out. Jolay

9. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Wow this is exactly what we do. Sunday is husband day. That's a day set aside especially for him when we spend our quiet time together. But the following day I treat myself to a pedicure and manicure too. Thank you and all of you for saying such sweet things. Jolay

10. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

TR....you are missing one of the great pleasures in life mate.....:D
    Seriously.....put this on the "to do" list ok.....:tup

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A5 that HR and even if has to pay for it!

12. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

Dreamer and I often shower together...and there is a lot of rubbing all over. Sometimes with soap...sometimes without. Not sure if this qualifies as a body massage or not...but as close as we come to one.

There is something about going to a spa for a massage that does not appeal to me. It probably has something to do with the cost. Just doesn't seem worth it.

13. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Over here, you can get a full body massage for one hour at around 50 bucks.
    And when I say "full body" I mean just that.....it's heaven mate.... :bow
    and it's worth every single cent mate.....
    Have you ever heard of the term "happy ending"?......:D
    I go for one every two weeks.......:)

#13 Hot Wheels, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Atta boy HW!
    Does your other half approve?

15. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Yep.....:tup

16. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

I don't enjoy massages. Maybe that makes me weird, but I just don't like 'em. I DO enjoy gentle caressing...lightly stroking my skin all over. THAT gets me wired up!

17. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

A massage before sex would be fantastic, and would certainly lead to sex if it started as an innocent massage. I have had several massages at spa's (non-sexual) and they are so relaxing and good for you. One done by your partner would be great...but my girlfriend gets kinda tired of it after a few minutes so I dont ask her to do that anymore. Being bathed is just asking for it. It is soo sexy and I get rock hard immediately. Watching her hands on my cock while it is all soapy and slippery...hmmm, excuse me for a minute...

18. Meee

Gold Member

Yeah, it's the moaning with pleasure part that motivates me to give the boyfriend a massage, though usually it's just loosening up his shoulders after he's been working hard. Still has a big effect on him though. :brow

We shower together and "wash" each other all over, though really it's just an excuse to rub each other with soap and make us slippery. We have sex in the shower regularly. He's had the patience for a bubble bath together only a few times, though at least one time I did get to use the classic movie line, "The royal penis is clean, your highness."

19. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

OMG! Coming to America? LMAO :p

I loved showering bathing with former SO's. I find it sensual to rub them down and clean them .. mmm. Drifting off into thought lol.

I like giving a nice deep massage.. I love stroking the arms and rubbing out knots with my knuckles/palm in their back as I straddle them. I'm not the greatest but I put in a lot of effort :)

20. too_thick

too_thick Member

That sounds great..