Do they swing ??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mr.Tongue, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

We have friends that I kinda wonder about, I don't know if they are dropping hints or it's just friendly goofing.

I get from his wife me and him(myself) are going inside for a quicky, you guy(meaning her husband and my wife) can have the deck.
    or her husband will say things like "you know you want me" to my wife, I get more comments from his wife then my wife does from her husband. his wife is always putting a sex spin on everything . a will talk about thier swing inthe bedroom and thier toys. even has far as to describe her in the swing and him standing up.
    it all done in the open in front of the other spouses, but only when it and combo of the four of us, sometime only 3 or evan 2 of us.

is my mind running wild or are they trying to sett the mood.

I don't think my wife would go for it, but I kin da like the idea of seeing my wife with another guy.

mann there are so many things that I look back at and wonder.

I remember her telling a story about "another couple" getting wild in /out of the hot tub at thier house. hmmm. what do you think, should I flat ask do you guys swing or what.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

HELL YEAH! :dgrin

3. suite91

suite91 Member

That's all the info I needed. They are swingers.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Eesh. Well, that was really tactless of them to be so brazenly sexual and flirtatious when they had no way of knowing if you'd be receptive to their innuendo or offended by it. If they were my friends, I would've dropped them ages ago.

Guess you guys weren't offended! Might as well say something, since they've made their intentions more than clear. But be prepared for them to issue you an invite to "get wild" in the hottub, or whatever. You might want to discuss this with your wife beforehand so she doesn't wind up feeling pressured into a situation she doesn't feel comfortable with.

5. suite91

suite91 Member

They are friends. People are suppose to be able to be themselves and say whatever they feel like, even risk being offensive, among their friends. In turn friends get to say, "Whoa! Dude, that's over the line!" if that's the case and still be friends!

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I was a swinger for 3 years
    and no way in hell would I have ever made comments like
    you mentioned to any of my friends.
    We only swung with other swingers through adds
    and swinging adds abound in the internet.

Hiker

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why did you stop, Hiker?

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

I had a feeling your response would read something like that. Our BH has class :tup

Well, IMO, "over the line" is a bit of an understatement here. Saying that you're going inside with your friend's husband "for a quickie"? Telling your friend's wife, "You know you want me"? That's not remotely funny to me...I would've come down with a sudden migraine and high-tailed it out of there with a case of the creepy shivers. Friends don't sexualize friends (without their express permission, that is).

9. Thorn

Gold Member

We have friends (male, female, and couples) that we talk to each other about our thoughts of doing a 3 or 4some with but we never talk about it with them. But if they brought it up with us I know I would seriously consider getting it on with them and my wife. I guess we are both a little shy about initiating a conversation about such a thing with them. Also somewhat afraid that they will totally hate us if we bring it up. But I can understand and relate to Mr.Tongue's situation with their friends, how it started with subtle hints and he let it continue and reciprocated. I would think that in that situation it would be fine to come right out and ask if they really want to have sex together. But like others said, definitely talk it over with his wife beforehand. Keep us posted Mr.Tongue!:brow

10. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

it was all said in a joking manner, nothing ever said in secretive(that I know of) he really likes to pick on my wife, but she fires it right back at him. we alway have a good time with them they are good friends.
    we haven't gotten together in a bit, but I will keep an open ear and see what happens.

11. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I've wondered how you bring the topic up with other couples w/o the proverbial shit-fest happening. Hiker's way of doing it sounds best.

12. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

we went to a party with them on fri day night, just a normal beer and crabs deal.
    while playing polish horse shoes, it came up that jane do said she was going to play with me, and it was ok because her husband hooks up with my wife to go tto the gym(true they ride togather when he's off during to day) and she likes playing with my balls

13. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Because it gets old after awhile, And we only did open parties
    for the most part, We had our fun and have no regrets, But like every thing
    their comes a time to hang it up and pursue other ventures.

Hiker

14. Thruster9

Thruster9 New Member

Why not simply ask: "So, are all these jokes suggesting something? Do you two want to do more or is it just fun banter?"

Of course, I'd talk to my spouse first about what she wants and what our response should be...

15. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

By far the best answer. Find out what your SO would like then ask. No big deal.