Do Men ever think a women can be oversexed?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by nurseratchet69, Mar 2, 2004.

?

how many men believe women can be oversexed.

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    51.4%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    51.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. nurseratchet69

nurseratchet69 New Member

I would like to know how many men think their wives of girlfriends are over sexed.

#1 nurseratchet69, Mar 2, 2004
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2004
  2. Diabolique

Diabolique New Member

Most of the women I have met are oversexed and have a drive all the time, which I love. I like oversexed women. They mean business all the time.

3. shadow

shadow New Member

Yes, I think most or at least every 2 in 3 women are oversexed, even the ones that you'd think are innocent and not into all that. All the women I've been with usually put on the innocent act but when we have sex or just sexual things together it's obvious they enjoy it like hell, and they get all wild etc.. Which is cool but sometimes kinda worries me cause if a girl is too oversexed then I believe its more possible for her to cheat on you with the next men that comes by.

4. priapas01

priapas01 New Member

She's definitely not oversexed.

Someone suggested I was oversexed. How can someone be oversexed if they can't get enough?

I personally would prefer it if she were more sexually agressive.

5. drclitlikker

drclitlikker New Member

Yes! My Ex Got Madat Me. She Said All I Wanted Her 4 Was Sex. She Was Righ Too!

6. naed24

naed24 New Member

yes, i think women be oversexed and may not want to have sex for a time. thats my problem now. my gf and i always find that extra time to have sex even innovate to make it more exciting but recently she doesn't want to have sex says she just does not feel to do it at the moment. :( what to do about this oversexed thing?

7. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I have never met an "oversexed woman" and damn I would love to!

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

you know, thats weird, my ex, always said to my mom, when they had a day when my ex got to my house before i got home, that i was just in it for the sex. WHAT the hell did she expect, she was sooooo hot in my opinion*whew-slowlly shakes head: "man"*

Oh, and i voted yes. In terms that when things get hot, that they start to lose all control. And i'm not saying that women get just as much or more than we do, it's just i believe that they masturbate and what not, more than they admit. Thats what i think.

9. -G-

-G- New Member

damn it, I must have got the only women that isn't very sexually driven. I mean damn she has an orgasm almost every time (yes a real one) when she feels like it. But her sex drive is not what I would like it to be. We have tried different birth control pills but none worked. :(

10. ton

ton Banned

imho, women can never be oversexed, they may have had sex more than the other but never oversexed. ;)

11. eandvk

eandvk Member

Do men ever think a woman can be oversexed?

G..your not alone, my wife is the same way....she orgasms every time we have sex,and they are real ones, but one for her is enough....of course Id like her to want more than one and at times she does go for the 2nd big O. She also says that shed be happy and satisfied with having sex just twice a week, but knowing me (the horndog I am) we generally have sex 4-5 times a week.
    A few of the women I dated before my wife were very sexual, one loved sex at least twice a day and another one could go for hours with me on a daily basis. Were they oversexed....I cant answer, but they just loved sex....nothing wrong with that, and they had a higher sex drive than my wife and some of the other women I dated.

12. Solla

Solla New Member

Hubby tells me that I'm a nymph, but I think that means that I'd do it with anybody, and I only do it with him and myself. So I guess that would make me oversexed. I give myself orgasms multiple times a day, ride my Sybian nightly, followed by sex with hubby. Every once in a while, he tells me that I can't make myself cum until he says so. I don't think it's funny, but I usually okay for a day, after which I become a spastic basket case. I drop things, can't carry on a conversation of any length, and have even rear ended somebody because I couldn't find the brake pedal.

13. youngcum

youngcum New Member

yes women are definately oversexed. everyone i've been with has always wanted some form of sex all the time. i mean all the time no matter whos around or where

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The woman who wants it more than me is oversexed and yes they exist and make me feel a wee bit insecure!
    All the same got to love em' even as they leave me!

15. Donia

Donia New Member

I've been told over and over again that I'm way oversexed. I've dated many, many men and I was only with one who's sex drive was equal to mine. It makes life very frustrating, let me tell you!

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hang in there hun! There IS a man custom made for you!
    There are plenty of men that enjoy a woman who is totally secure with her sexual hunger. And in the long run, you both will enjoy an incredible life.
    :tup

17. Donia

Donia New Member

Well, Rose, I'm married now and our sex drives do NOT match so I'm just learning to live with it, I guess. When we DO have sex, it's amazing though!

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Although I don't believe I'm oversexed (but could most likely be in denial :p), my sexdrive is greater than my man's. However, I've found that ever since we both joined :sf he's been getting hornier and initiating sex more often. I think that for him it was a matter of self-confidence, or maybe it was something else. Either way, I'm in heaven. :brow

19. Krof

Krof New Member

uhm.. is it just me or is people using the term "oversexed" in two very different ways? It seems like half of the people thinks oversexed means "Can't get enough sex", and the other half: "Doesn't want that much sex".

20. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh I think "oversexed" means - CAN'T GET ENOUGH SEX!!!
    ..am I wrong? :shrug