Do me right here, right now! In the mall? YES!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Divine69, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Divine69

Divine69 New Member

Any thoughts on why an otherwise keep to themselves person would have such a strong exhibitionism fantasy? Pinnacle experience would be just me and my ptnr, but the more on the sidelines, the better! :dgrin I think I'm pretty well adjusted . . . was I molested by aliens on network television? Maybe

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I'm with ya Divine :p

Despite being pretty reserved in dress and mannerisms the thought of sexual exhibition is a huge fantasy turn on for me. I'd love to know why! .................... Or .. maybe not... :lol

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Simple; women love to be desired and admired so what better way than showing off your body?
    Logic of a mere male!

4. sdsskater23

sdsskater23 New Member

For some women just knowing that men are staring at them wanting to have sex with them is enough to give them pleasure. That is why you see some ladies in public places with the sexiest outfit they have. They get pride and pleasure from exhibiting their body for the masses. I think of exhibitionism as egotistical sexual pleasure for the person doing it for most cases.

5. WIguy

WIguy New Member

I would love to be watched.

6. crosewood

crosewood New Member

i'd stir clear of the mall guards though :p

7. sdsskater23

sdsskater23 New Member

I bet some of the guards would love to watch or maybe even join in

8. blue4fun

blue4fun New Member

I think that I will not be able to do it but it's very arousing as a fantasy

9. fireweed

fireweed New Member

I'll tell you why: 'cause it's hot hot hot!

Several people gave some reasonable and logical answers as to why women might find exhibitionism appealing, but ultimately I think the whole 'why' of our sexual desires largely remains a mystery, often it's just too complicated. I have so many kinks and fantasies and absolutely no clue as to why I am so intensely turned on by certain things.

One thing that has dawned on me over the years though is that most of our sexual motivations are enmeshed with an inherent, primal desire for control and empowerment. This is heavily related to the involvement of the ego: the typical competition with others for control and ego gratification. The degree and subtlety of the ego involvement varies greatly from person to person depending on their individual level of awareness, notions of humility and other factors. After I started understanding sexual motivations from this perspective, both my own and others' sexuality started making a lot more sense (well at least a little more sense!).

Also I would suggest that humans' capacity for such an expanded sexuality (compared to other animals) is part of the evolution of consciousness, and that the reason why we are turned on by so many seemingly arbitrary things is because we are biologically driven to explore our abilities to change our consciousness, and sexuality has become one of our primary vehicles to that end.

Of course the exact and specific details as to why any of us get turned on by a given thing will be highly personal and probably as complicated as our psyches themselves are. I try not to worry too much about why (can you tell?), and just enjoy the hell out of all the stuff that turns me on!