Do Many Women Like ANAL FINGERING?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by JuicyB, Oct 14, 2006.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I've had 3 girls so far who have asked me to insert a well lubed finger in their anus while love making with them on top. I've discovered it's quite fun to feel the rythmic squeezing on my finger when they approach orgasm! Is it common that girls like this? I've learned to save it for the last stretch of the session since a soapy hand wash is needed straightaway after pulling the finger out.
  2. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    Yes, this is common. The anus has lots of sensitive nerve endings, and it feels really nice when aroused. We men can also experience the same sensations from our women fingering us, and it is really nice too. Rimming is a variation of this, and again it is a game that both can play. Again, it is really nice and very intimate.

I am also told that anal sex also feels awesome for a woman, but in this instance you need quite a bit of preparation for it to work out satisfactory. I was lucky, my anal sex virginity was broken by a woman who knew what she was doing, and I was then able to take that experience onto others.

So with sensible precautions, the anus for both sexes can be a fun place to play, and a fun place to experience new and delightful experiences.

3. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Yes many women do like anal but I have found it is something you need to work into. I have also found, usually due to a previousl bad experience, some women for whatever reason do not like it. So it is best not to assume that this type of play is generally acceptable.
  4. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Some women enjoy it, some don't. I very definitely do enjoy it, but I don't enjoy having anything larger than a finger in there.

I don't think there are any generalities when it comes to sex...everyone is different, everyone has their preferences and their dislikes.
  5. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    I've also come across more than a few women who have never had anal sex, never even had anything larger than a finger inserted (if that), and refuse to consider anal sex (my current SO, but there were others). So I will emphasise that some women have had bad prior experiences, and other women don't want the experience at all!

With anal play, or anal penetration, I usually discuss such things prior to getting naked with a new lover, unless said new lover ambushes me during the act, in which case I am always happy to go along with her.
  6. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

I have found that if I fel the girl I'm with would enjoy it, then while shes on top I'll rub her bum, and then work my way to her anus, the maybe rub either that or the skin between the anus and the pussy...If she starts to mona loouder, ie enjoy it, then mabybe dip for some of her juice and go in slowly...I've found that I'd say 6/10 women enjoy it...

Now then, just cause your girlfriend partner enjoys a finger, does not by any means insinuate that she will let you stick your dick in there...I'm a larger guy and most women simply aren't willing to try with me, however I did find one the other night...

as for the cleaning issue someone had...If she's properly prepared and cleaned then there is no real issue with clean up...

Me personally my ass is strictly exit only, I have tried anal play and I don't like it....
  7. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

I dont really know how much anal play I'm ready for. Just the other day for the first time we tried inserting a finger, just the tip end, but I liked it. I think we'll play around with it more down the road.
  8. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

OH YEYUS WE WILL!!!

.. too excited?:)
  9. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

I love your enthusiasm. :lol
  10. jess09

jess09 Banned

I'm wondering something. Can it stretch the anus by having anal sex ?
  11. eandvk

eandvk Member

Some women enjoy anal play and some dont....those that do enjoy it vary in what they like too...some women can take no more than a finger or two and others enjoy anal intercourse.
  12. ForFun24

ForFun24 New Member

My girlfriend really has to be in the mood to enjoy this...we've done it a couple times, but not often at all.
  13. jess09

jess09 Banned

Personnally, if you want me to be plain honest with you, I'd say I, myself, feel disgusted by it. I haven't done it, maybe I'll do it in the future but right now if someone asked me to have anal sex I would totally say no.
  14. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

In fact, it does depend on every individual. My current lady, before I date her, she admitted that she disliked it due to her bad experience. So I took my time with her. After a while, I played with her anus bit by bit until I gave her full cock peneration. She screamed with awesome orgasm. She loves every minute of it since then. I did it again with other lady. The other lady said that I gave her the best anal sex ever. Always take time to make anus ready for cock peneration, don't rush it! Of course, a lube is a must!

Normally, anus will stretch for better peneration. After that, it will return back to normal closed. After every peneration, it will get better and more comfortable. Lube is still a must, no matter when. For every anal peneration, it takes time to make confortable probing into there. Can't rush it at all because with rush/rough peneration, it will HURT! On cleaness/tidy issue, I find it that it is best time to do it is when the lady done her business anally. Otherwise, the male partner will feel something touching the head of the penis. It sure feels weird. That's what fingering is good for checking if it is there or not.

Before I had anal experience, my gay friend told me that anal intercourse is so great and worth the experience. At first, I thought that it was disgusting because of cleaness issue. After done anal sex, I found it very interesting and it sure turns me on!
  15. Bella

Bella Gold Member

I just love it!!!!!! It feels sooooooooo good!!!!!!!