[Ask a Girl] Do ladies get off from giving head?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by baldblackman, Aug 11, 2013.

1. baldblackman

baldblackman New Member

What is it that gets you off?

2. Meow

Meow Member

Many years ago before I met my wife I had a girlfriend that had an orgasm whenever I came in her mouth. How lucky was I. We were both young and eventually went our separate ways but I often think about her and her talented mouth.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I don't get much out of it (literally....don't swallow). I do it bc he likes it. I do like it better after he's been inside me, or after he came inside me.

4. am0684

am0684 Member

Wow. Some luck there huh? Very hot!

5. minskminx

Gold Member

I love sucking cock! But no orgasim just from doing so.

However I like to give head hands free. So if they are not bound I can finger and rub my self while I give the head and this can work! :)

6. teamster145

Gold Member

My wife can orgasm with little to no stimulation while giving me a blowjob. She does no like to for this reason, she likes me to cum inside of her instead. Kinda stinks sometimes.

7. Aliena

Aliena New Member

There are so many things I like about giving head. I love the texture of his cock, the feeling of how it fills my mouth and throat, the way it gets stiff as a pole when I do the things he likes the most and how it swells just before he comes.
    I love the taste of his cum and the way he looks when he comes. I love the gratification in his face during and after the blowjob.

I get horny by giving head, but it doesn't give me an orgasm. I don't need very much stimulation before coming if I have given a very good blowjob, tho.

8. biker061

Gold Member

mrsbiker:rose doesn't get off from giving me a bj alone, she does however become drippingly wet and is ready to cum very quickly once i've recovered my senses enough to be useful again. she does from time to time use a vibe while doing me and that leads to very good orgasms form both of us!

9. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

I don't really like the phrase "giving head." I love sucking cock, stroking cock, playing with cock, swallowing cum. That's what cocks are for! What gets me off is having my husband down down on me and use that nice strong tongue of his.

10. SexyDiva100

SexyDiva100 Member

I don't like the phrase "giving head" either. I do love sucking cock. Sucking the tip while stroking it, sucking his balls while stroking it. Running my tongue up and down along the length of it......mmmmmmmmm

11. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

Ditto to that. I don't give head. I suck cock. That's what I like to do. It makes me horridly wet.