Do i really want my wife to be a hotwife?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by treo, Sep 13, 2016.

1. treo

Gold Member

I have been wanting to share all my Gf's and wife with other men for the longest time. I have had 2 GF's that was curious to try it and one GF that had been a swinger in the past and wanted nothing to do with it anymore. at this point I have never shared a GF or wife with anyone. Although, I had one of the GF's cheating on me giving blowjobs to co- workers without my knowing. It was a huge turn on for me. all she had to do was tell me she was doing it and I would have been happy!

My question to the guys is this. Are you happy that your wife is now a Hotwife/ Swinger. Does the hype of watching your wife with another guy live up to the reality.

Ladies. Are you happy you became a swinger/ Hotwife.

Is it really that much better of a lifestyle then being... well, traditional?

Invigorated likes this.
  2. MFM4fun

Gold Member

Well Treo this is how I feel about it

Sharing

There really is no other feeling that matches what it’s like to see your wife on her back, her arms flung over her head, spreading her thighs as another man moves into position to fuck her, his body taking the place of yours. I can’t help revisiting the intense feelings that these moments generate – seeing his hard throbbing cock next to my wife's pussy as she pulls her knees back to open herself to him. Watching as he settles his weight down onto her, seeing her hands embracing him. Then seeing him push forward, the tip of his cock finding my wife’s pussy lips, both of their bodies now lined up to join. Watching as their hips shift slightly, his pushing down as her legs rise into the air. Then I hear my wife of make a little cry and moan and even though part of my mind rebels at the thought, I know that the sounds she’s making means that the head of his cock has entered her,I watch with great anticipation as he shoves the full length of his cock fully into her deepest parts.

There are just no words that can describe the feelings that run through my body when watching another man doing many wonderful things to my wife's body to take her to higher and higher levels of pleasure. My body trembles with wave after wave of sexual pleasure that is almost as intense as a full blown ejaculation orgasm. At times I would barely be able to stand. My sexual arousal is to the very highest level, every little sound she makes in her sexual pleasure,every little move she makes to impale that hard throbbing cock deeper into her moist warm cunt, every thrust he makes, all these things and many more bring so much more pleasure to me than just my cock filling her wonderful pussy.

3. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

W
    Wow, @MFM4fun, I think your words can describe pretty well what your thoughts about sharing you wife does for you - great post!! :)

Gingerbear likes this.
  4. MFM4fun

Gold Member

Thanks, it took a lot of rewrites but I think I finally got my feelings down on paper.

treo and naughty4u like this.
  5. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Wow! Goodness that was HOT!

6. PerfectPussy

Gold Member

Loved it! Hot !

7. treo

Gold Member

Well. Umm, Let me get my self together here... wow. That was intense. I have blood rushing to my brain, no excuse me, my dick. Well actually both.

You actually wrote how I think I would feel by watching my GF with another man. I have this fantasy more then any other fantasy. That's saying a lot. I have so many fantasies that haven't been fulfilled. I can only hope that I will feel the same way you do if and when this happens.

I think it will be great when it dose. I know I loved hearing when one of my ex GF which was a swinger told me about her adventures with her then husband. She actually fucked him while we dated and took pics of herself sucking his dick. This was something we had discussed. She was doing the children swap thing. because they were divorced by this time. So she had to meet him at his house of of state.

She spent the night at their old home. I told her I wouldn't mind her fucking him. But I wanted her to text pics if she did. At about 1am on a Friday night. While I was in bed. My phone notified me I had several pics coming in.

I was so excited when I had seen the pics were from her. I knew it had to be what I asked for. As you know it was. The very first pic was of her with the tip or her ex's 7 in dick in her mouth. Then her suckling it all the way down. Then a few of her with his cum in her mouth.

I had never been so excited in my life. I jerked off 3 times during the night looking at my GF sucking another man. When she came home the next day. We had the best sex together then We had ever had.

Even though I wasn't able to be present while they fucked. The pics were in a way a better introduction for me.

Nonetheless, thanks for your hot story. It helps with my understanding of what it would be like to actually watch my girl take another man into her.

8. travis beck

Gold Member

Hot! We have done it a few times and I agree on the feelings and emotions watching it happen. It's a very intense experience that keeps running through your head long after it's over.

Gmsexycpl, treo and MFM4fun like this.
  9. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

I have and still do but I feel it's better as a fantasy than in real life.
    I really love my spouse.

treo likes this.
  10. treo

Gold Member

So you have watched your wife with another man. Why do you think it still better as a fantasy? You mentioned you love her. Which is great. Do you think guys that share there wives are less in love with there wives then men who dont?

I asked this because my ex GF was a nurse. Her pager would go off in the middle of the night. Long story short. She was meeting guys at the all night theater and suckling them off. This I know, because I followed her a few times. She would park her car at the hospital. A guy would be waiting for her in another car and they would drive to the movie therther.

I was furious when I had seen her get into a car with some strange guy. I was hearth broken when I watched them walk into the theather. She didn't hold hands with the guy. She didn't even walk that close to him. They looked like they were more of friends then a couple in love would be. Then it dawned on me.

She told me once before we started dating that she would cheat on her husband in that theather when she was married. She would suck off a few doctors with big cocks in there.

The weird thing was, as I watched them go in. My dick got hard as a rock. I was loving the idea that she was getting ready to suck a big cock. I was hoping the guy had a 10 in cock for her to enjoy.

I drove home thinking about her mouth being filled with cum as his dick explodes. I could not wait to get home and jerk off.

Here is the thing. After I jerked off. I though to myself. Do I really love my GF or is she just a sex object to me. I really think she was just a sex object to me. I didn't really care who she sucked off. I just wanted her to take pics and send them to me when the was sucking them.

I still jerk off thinking about her rendezvous what other guy at the theater. I never told her that I had followed her.

Invigorated likes this.
  11. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

I guess I say what I do because it's my fantasy not hers. I feel like you do in regards to seeing her have sex with others but if she has no interest I feel like I am an ass for wanting something she doesn't

treo likes this.
  12. treo

Gold Member

I felt the exact same way. I still feel the same way that it's my fantasy not theirs

AJP likes this.
  13. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Feel free to message me we can j.o. messaging about lol

treo likes this.
  14. Jeff Powers

Gold Member

I'll probably get blasted for saying this, but I have to admit, I just don't "get" this whole hot wife thing. If my wife screwed another guy, I'd be heartbroken and our relationship would never quite be the same. She is the love of my life; I cherish her and I want to be the one to satisfy her and bring her sexual pleasure with the intimacy and deep connection that we share. I would hope that I have the goods to get the job done and that she wouldn't desire another man. Maybe Im just old school, but I just can't imagine being ok with this.:confused:

Again, I'm not trying to bust anyone's bubble, it's just that I don't understand the mindset or psychological component of it all.

lkg4f, treo and SheDevilFantasy like this.
  15. SheDevilFantasy

Gold Member

Must say I would agree with Jeff Powers (yeah yeah I know... Im a woman LOL)

treo and Jeff Powers like this.
  16. Mywife4u

Gold Member

For me I love being a hotwife. It's not for everyone though. Me and my husband wouldn't change our relationship. He has enjoyed watching me with other men for a decade now. Good luck with everything.

treo, Interestedhubby and Invigorated like this.
  17. MFM4fun

Gold Member

I am totally in love with my wife and she loves me. I don't know why I enjoyed see her with another man. It started even before we were married. When we were teenagers, we were at a party on evening. We snuck off to the basement pool room. I hoisted her onto the table and had a quickie. She had just got covered when 4 20 or so year old guys came bounding down the steps and into the room.

She was in her drum majorette outfit, very short skirt and boots 5' 2" very cute blonde.
    The guys started flirting with her and one of them said I smell sex in the air, she just got fucked. They really started coming on to her I grabbed her hand rushed to my car and drove off.
    All the way home which was a 45 minute drive I had a hard throbbing cock, as all I could picture in my mind was her naked on the pool table with these 4 guys using every inch of her body for their pleasure. From that day on almost daily I was mentally seeing her being kissed, fondled,licked, fingered and fucked by another man. Often with more than one.
    I can't explain why I felt and still feel that way. Much as a person cannot explain why they are gay or bi or int bondage etc. It was just a driving desire. As long as the sex is for pleasure and not emotional, I really see no reason to not take full advantage of it and enjoy all the pleasure you can.

1sthubby, treo, Gmsexycpl and 2 others like this.
  18. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

I'm not married but did have a boyfriend that like sharing and the whole idea of a hot wife and this is how he explained it to me! He's had me ..he loves giving me pleasure and knows I love cock and to be fucked and how much pleasure I give him...so he feels that it's selfish to keep all that to himself he wants other men to feel the pleaure I bring and for me to enjoy more than one cock...he knows he doesn't "reload" as quickly and he did when he was younger and lots of times I'd want it again relatively quickly..so he decided to get another man in there to fuck me again after he had me and watch or lick my clit while I was getting pounded from behind!! It was to give me as much intense pleasure as possible! And it didn't diminish our relationship at all in fact after the man would leave we'd have very sensual passionate sex and talk about how we both felt about his gift of pleasuring me

1sthubby, treo, Invigorated and 3 others like this.
  19. whybother

Gold Member

You are awesome. How did he ever let you go.

naughty4u likes this.
  20. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

He changed his mind and went completely standard with a woman that didn't enjoy being shared and he wanted to make her happy...so he is denying his true sexual nature to be with her...it's ok ... I'm always true to myself no denying what I enjoy