Do I intimidate women?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ImLikasexmachin, Aug 24, 2007.

1. ImLikasexmachin

ImLikasexmachin New Member

Is it easy to intimidate women?

I have been told I am very attractive by many girls.. lately. And I have not been sexually active (very much) in the last year or so.. im 21 years old....I feel as though everytime i talk to girls lately they seem put off..I know its not because I am an asshole.. and I hold a steady good conversation ...is there such thing as being TOO good at spitting game at girls.... as i already said I am also told that I am very good looking, hott, etc etc... I also have a reputation for being conservitive about sex with girls. for better or for worse I DONT KNOW

there is no ego in what im telling you... I have a serious problem at hand..

I feel like I am intimidating girls.. and making them think i am unapproachable and "too hott". but in actuality I HAVENT been getting laid at all lately!!!!! what do I do!!!!???

I have been playing the "eye fuck" game a lot lately.. I am a college student and Im in a younger crowd.

i will catch a girl starring at me all night.. yet when i approach her.. she cannot keep a conversation. I am not the best speaker but I atleast try to keep things flowing in a conversation

whats wrong? is this intimidation?

please help me ladies? whats the deal?

2. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

I have a friend that is in kinda the same situation. He is as the girls say HOT. He is very intelligent and a fun guy but has horrible luck with getting a girl. I would think that him being a straight, smart pretty boy of 21 he should be getting laid every night by a different girl, but nowhere close. He has not dated anyone for 2 years and has only been out on a couple dates that as he said ended with no play. He thinks girls just think he would be to much trouble to hang onto in a relationship, because they think he would be getting hit on all the time by other girls. It could be however that the nerd look is in this year!

3. ImLikasexmachin

Yeah. I am very confident around girls and just can't understand what the issue is. I eye fuck girls ALL NIGHT and ALL DAY in class.. its so fun. but after a minute of talking things seem to go south and these girls distance themselves.

as for dating.. i havent been on a date since i broke up with my ex... i need to get on that

4. Pride

Pride New Member

I wonder if this is my problem as well...lol not really ehh i wouldnt think. But i have NEVER had a girl approach ME...but have had many girls approach my "less attractive" friends. And im not quite sure why. I mean everyone my friends themselves included would agree that i am better looking and "offer" more yet im the one that never gets approached and has the biggest problem getting girls to hang out with them and such.

I mean it kind of gets to the point where i just kind of start to think that all of what ive been told my whole life about me being "So great, and such a good looking guy" are all just BS.

But at the same time unlike what you are saying i myself am not the most "confident" that is to approach women like i kinda have to kick my own ass into doing it. But i am usually pretty good once i get to talking and stuff but there is always a comfort period for me where i feel ppl out.

5. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Maybe they don't want you to eye fuck them? Lol.

May I suggest you possibly "dumb it down" when you are first introducing yourself, but still play it cool and try to be "cute" I know lots of girls like that. And by cute, I mean slightly dorky and acting like you're a little intimidated about talking to someone so incredibly sexy, it will likely raise her confidence enough to un-tie her tongue ;)

For a little bit. Bow chicka wow wow.

6. Maddox

Maddox New Member

I have the same problem with girls. I'm told I'm cute and sexy, but I'm not all that confident. I guess I'm cute, but I'm not in good shape. If I were I'd let my personality show wayyyy more often. I just can't seem to get myself into shape...maybe I should get a bike or something. I'm really shy at first, and I don't talk much when I'm out of my "zone" or I'm just plain tired.

I really hope I grow out of it!

7. Pride

Pride New Member

Well i think im in great shape and all. Ive posted pics. But ehh i dunno. I can be confident but maybe i dont "LOOK" confident which would be odd or maybe i "LOOK" too confident. I stand "tall" if you will and keep my face up and blah blah. But i dunno. I often just wonder why women have never approached me like my so called "less attractive" friends. Though every time i hear a girl likes me its always from her friend or sumthing. So maybe in all reality they are just intimidated by me.

I mean ive had a few girls which are ANYTHING BUT shy. Around guys or anyone. But they still wouldnt approach or talk to me or anything. I always found out from other peopel that they thought i was "Hot" or liked me or sumthing then I would have to be the one to make the first move.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am not chasing 21 year-old girls, but what I can tell you is girls can spot confidence or lack of confidence from across the room. Confidence and maturity are two things that turn girls on in a big way, and both of these attributes are often assessed before you open your mouth. It gets like the novel catch-22, success with girls gives you confidence, but to get success you need confidence.

As to me, I am a terrible flirt. I notice that a lot of girls much younger than me respond to my flirting, which is always pleasant. I've been in situations where girls in their mid to late twenties have ignored younger guys and come straight to me, probably because they have assessed my confidence from a distance. Of course I am confident with women, I am happily married and in love. These days, I know women better than I know men, and women really do respond to this.

If only I had this knowledge when I was 21, wouldn't life have been sweet.

The bottom line is I can't give you advice on this, there isn't a glib pick-up line that will solve this problem. That which is unsaid is more important, and that which is unsaid has to come from within. But knowing women I don't think you are intimidating them, I just think they aren't attracted to you.

9. ImLikasexmachin

thats good advice. as for not wanting to be eyefucked.. what level of eyefucking is unwanted? staring?.. or catching quick glances? or blink of an eye gander?

and i try not to use my eyebrows.. i feel that might be a little bit toooo strong

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well there is such a thing as over confidence , and an over inflated ego, a lot of women females can and do get turned off by it...

Also theres the type of guy that loves him self far more than he could anyone else, that also seems to be another turn off...

but not saying this applies to you, youll know if it does or not deep within.

But there by the looks of things , does seem to be something wrong with your appraoch, or you would be having a little more luck.

What that problem is , i dont know....perhaps you may find talking to these females , plus asking questions about them, what they do what they like...pay them attension by showing you are interest in them as a person.
    You might be surprised at the reaction you get, as most people like to feel wanted or needed , or that they can hold someones attensions , be listened to sort of thing...

either ways good luck :)

11. deckard_cain

deckard_cain New Member

Pure gold. :lol

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

:lol I-yi-yi...this thread is killing me. Yeah, just, um, ugly yourself up a bit and maybe go for a, ah, softer, gentler "eyefuck" (for god's sake, don't use the eyebrows!) and I'm sure you'll do juuuuuuust fine :tup

:eyes

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Also i am assuming these females thatare constantly telling you you are so amazingly hot looking and wonderful, and no girl could resist looks...are not the females from your college ?

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Unless there has been a generational change in personalities, I've never known a late-teens or early-twenties girl to tell a guy he is good-looking or hot. Going beyond my experience, I know the girls my 18 year-old son goes out with, and they aren't like that either. So I am inclined to think that I might be wrong and Kronnie is right, crossing the line from confidence to self-obession.

In any case, not enough confidence or too much confidence is more non-verbal than verbal, so you need to work on the man within if you want some sexual success. You need to radiate a good well-balanced persona so that the words you say have an impact.

15. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Mothers! Mothers tell young men they are sexy and good looking.:eyes

16. cook74

Gold Member

This is remarkably similar to another thread I read on this forum not too long ago. Glad to see the young male ego so healthy and strong. The " I'm not getting laid because I'm so damn good looking" line is priceless. Where do young men get this idea, is it from the media? Or from their friends?:shrug

Maybe they are on to something though, as I'm ugly as hell and have never had trouble finding a partner.:)

17. jaguar

jaguar New Member

I had to stop and look at who was posting this!! Dam! I though, umm, did I post this and just don't remember! That is me exactly!!! And were almost the same age! strange huh! Maybe we need to talk! haha