do guys that sleep around (a girl whenever he goes to a party)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by smiley717, Jun 25, 2012.

1. smiley717

smiley717 New Member

are very good in bed cause they are very experienced?

just asking

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm not *quite* sure what you're asking?

As you asking if guys that sleep around at parties good at sex because they are experienced?
    I don't think parties have anything to do with it. You get better with experience.

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My best partner has actually had the least "experience". I think there's more to it than just notches on the bedpost.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

This is very true.

5. JonJo

Gold Member

'Experience' can be a bad thing, except when it involves learning to 'hold back'.
    Thinking that what has 'worked' with others will work with this one is the biggest mistake a man, or woman, can make - all women and men are different and even individually vary from time to time. The greatest fun and enjoyment, for both, is finding out what those variations are and then satisfying them.
    On what Dragon Fire said: I properly lost my virginity to a much older, experienced woman and she said that her enjoyment was greatly increased by my lack of 'experience' - that I wasn't a push button A; push button B; push button C and then go kind of guy who thought that he knew it all.

6. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Yeah I agree that its not just about notches on the bed post. To me the guys that know what they want are the best. You have these guys who are just there going through the motions like they've been told to do instead of truly enjoying the experience.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

It depends what you want, but if you want that first time sex to be good then men like this are what you want. We get good at reading our partner's style, body language and other subtle hints to make that first sex together a mutually pleasurable activity. From what I've been told men with less experience can take a bit of time to get to that level.

A good example is the couples threesomes I've done over the past couple of years. The husbands thought it was a good idea until they saw my comfort with the wife and her comfort and pleasure with me, straight up, when we barely knew each other. This was, in many cases, more than the husbands could handle. A man can only do that if he's had many past partners.

But for a long-term relationship such a skill may not be so important, unless the guy has so little experience he's in the situation that he doesn't know what he doesn't know.