Do guys like it when girls touch themselves during sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by tigerstripes, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

Doesn't bother me. My g/f usually plays with her nipples when I give her head.
  2. jacktrew

jacktrew New Member

I love to have her touch herself and put the other hand on the back of my head when I go down on her.

3. indagroove

indagroove New Member

I love my wifes roaming hands, especially on herself.
  4. moonmonk56

moonmonk56 New Member

Yes I do. My wife will touch and rub herself and that get me hard real fast. Also she will play with her tits while I give her head and I love it.
  5. Joe

Joe Gold Member

A few years ago my wife and I were sitting at our desks in the office. (Her desk is on one wall and mine faces the the opposite wall.) I turned around to see her skooched down in her chair facing me, legs spread with one draped over the arm of her chair (she was wearing boxers), head back and eyes closed as she rubbed her pussy with one hand. I think it was the sexiest scene I've ever witnessed. I just sat there staring and getting hard. She finally opened her eyes, grinned at me, and purred, "You about ready for bed?" Whew! Our clothes were off before we got to the bedroom 30 seconds later.
  6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ditto that!
  7. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Um..yes, and yes. I love it when I am licking her and she glides her finger down to flick her clit in my mouth...
  8. legacyfinder

legacyfinder New Member

I absolutely love it. It took a bit of encouraging from me to get her to but once she did now I couldnt get her to stop if I wanted to! It's amazing.
  9. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

Oh hell yes.That is my most favorite thing in the world,to see a woman touching herself.
  10. herpob

herpob Member

Yes Mam they like it - well at least all the guys I know. My husband sure does and requests it often. He loves the visual, I love for him to see it.
  11. Wooten

Wooten New Member

I love it when my girl touches herself while we are going at it.
  12. salguodss

salguodss New Member

Duh! Yea we like it. It really drives a man crazy to watch a woman that is secure enough in her sexuality to spice things up a bit.
  13. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

My hubby has an absolute fit, especially if I pull my thong up in my pussy and move it around. When I pull the toys out and go at myself, he props up on one elbow and loves it. Touch it, touch it, touch it. MMMMM makes me want to go for it now... Be back later :)
  14. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

My wife needs to masturbate to cum too. She was afraid I'd be insulted by it, but I'm not. I love when she touches herself during sex.
  15. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

YES!! I love it when women touch theirself during sex as well as touching themselves after their guy has cum inside of them,also fingering theirselves too.That is another one of my turnons.It gets my cock so hard and big until I starts throbbing and oozing precum.;)
  16. CK_1

CK_1 New Member

My wife isn't very keen to touch herself,, so when she does do it... I could explode :D

:ugh
  17. halfkrazy

halfkrazy New Member

My wife will get in the mood to play with herself and I love to watch her. We watch each other masturbate. Sometimes when I am going down on her she will reach down and start rubbing her clit, pushing her fingers inside, getting her juices on her fingers then sucking on them.
    She also loves to smell and lick at my lips, beard and mustache after I have been pleasing her.
  18. Lefty'sLefty

Lefty'sLefty New Member

Hmmm

My wife doesn't often touch herself, but on the rare occasion that she does, I think its fabulous. I love to watch her touching herself.
  19. littleguy135

littleguy135 New Member

Watching a woman getting off is a major turn on for me. She can touch herself as much as she wants.
  20. bigballs

bigballs Member

My wife will sometimes cup her breasts when she is riding me cowgirl style. It is really a major turn on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.