Do guys like it when girls touch themselves during sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by tigerstripes, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigerstripes

tigerstripes New Member

Do guys like it when girls touch themselves during sex? For me it is one of the only ways I can orgasm, but I want the guy to enjoy it as well. So guys, do you?
  2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

Okay - I'm not a guy - -- but i will touch myself during sex... only as a turn-on to my man. My 'self-touching' is really not that much of a turn on to me. During sex, I enjoy the clitoral stimulation from my man - whether it be from his pelvic bone rubbing - or from his lovely tongue working his magic!! My finger does nothing for me (unless I am in pure masturbation-mode).

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

I don't care, if my hands are busy with something else go right ahead. Touching yourself doesn't do anything for me, it's the results of it, the hotter she is, the louder, therefore, the hotter the sex.
  4. Joe

Joe Gold Member

In a word, YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
  5. Rose

..Joe... You're such a forum whore :rofl
  6. Thorn

Thorn Gold Member

It don't do alot for me because I know she is doing it for my turn-on-ness only. In other words I know it does nothing for her. And I'm all about her having her pleasure before I have mine.
  7. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    If its the only way you can orgasm, touch away. When I was about your age (which is a long time ago), we didn't know much about how to do good oral sex. I knew it was fun, and I knew my partner could orgasm from oral, but I didn't know how. So I got a partner to touch herself while I watched, and then I duplicated her action firstly with my fingers and then with my tongue. Voila, I learned how to give an orgasm.

It was the best (and simplest) sex lesson of my life.
  8. Rose

I truly believe men "enjoy watching" because, secretly, they are learning --- As cbrmale did.

Any sensitive, caring gentleman will watch with intensity as he takes note of every slight movement she makes....then turns that 'learning moment' into a sensual building block.
  9. Thorn

Thorn Gold Member

I like watching my girl touch herself but it does nothing while i'm having sex with her. Now if she's touching herself and i'm a casual observer, that's hot baby!
  10. charged

charged New Member

Absolutely....as already stated, one can learn what she likes by watching how and where she touches.....and should you wish, take over.
  11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

My man loves it! In fact nothing gets him going more than seeing me touch myself.
  12. evman

evman New Member

It is a huge turn on for me. I also love it when she rubs and squeezes her tits as well.
  13. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Sometimes I do it. I'd love to incorporate a vibrator sometimes, but in all honesty, The Boyfriend..is kind of weird about it. A few times after I've touched myself, he asks if he wasn't doing a good enough job. :p
  14. Master9804

Master9804 Active Member

Hell yeah. I love it. During sex, Before sex, after sex. Anytime basically. I love it. I think it,s so sexy and teasing for her to touch herself.
  15. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Oh my God...

...yes! We've only got so many usable parts. If you feel an urge to pitch in and touch yourself anywhere, anyway, by all means! Feel free to touch us too!

Hottest song of ALL Time; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTneO6UgRuM
  16. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

17. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I put her hand down there to get her going because I think it hot as hell to see a woman get herself off,while she is using her hands Im inside her enjoying the pleasure.
  18. The_Bachelor

The_Bachelor New Member

Its absolutely brilliant when my partner is on top and she reaches down to rub her clit,she orgasms like that but she can also orgasm with stimulating her clit.

Im not sure but when she is on top and im deep inside her it can sometimes feel as if the end of my penis is rubbing up against something inside her, this is when she seems to be coming to an orgasm.

Myself and my partner introduced vibrators about 2 years ago, athey are not essential in our lovemaking, but a bit of variety doesnt hurt anyone.
  19. ThankU4TheVenom

ThankU4TheVenom New Member

I know my fiance loves it when i touch myself during sex. It seems to get him going more, i love making myself cum even when he's inside me it feels amazing.
  20. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

R - U Kidding?

I LOVE it! For the chick to masturbate herself during our love making is mega-sexy for me! Especially if she's willing to do it while blow-jobbing me, or while I have my finger inserted in there somewhere! It's like MAX-TURN ON! And if her face gets flushed and she starts to squeal with delight; HEAVEN!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.