[Ask a Guy] do guys get erections at nude beach or only if interested?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by i_s_a_b_e_l, Jan 21, 2011.

1. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

at the nude beach this guy talked to me and his peniz was up on his belly, is it ok to talk to erect guys orr are you leading them on if you do?

2. igor

Gold Member

If I were erect I wouldn't mind if someone talked to me.:)

3. Northside

Gold Member

If you were nude also, what did you expect? Were your nipples hard?

4. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

good point for sure.

guys can't tell if mine are or not cos they do not know the original size + in cold it happens so its ok.

#4 i_s_a_b_e_l, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  5. sinner

sinner New Member

If he's hard you can be pretty certain that he would like to get off. If your talking to him and he's hard odds are pretty good he would like to have sex with you. At that point his brain isn't really working so he'll interpret whatever you say as leading him on. Yes.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Guys with wide open boners are usually not trustworthy. Like Sinner said, their brains are not functioning properly for social intercourse... just the other kind. You might want to walk away unless you really want to get fucked.

7. Kermit

Gold Member

Not really, IMHO, but i guess it depends on what you're talking about

8. IloveSex415

IloveSex415 New Member

sounds weird to me... unless all you want to do is have sex with a random guy

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I agree with these gentlemen....

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It depends on mood too sometimes, and age.
    I used to have them at the pool a lot when younger, stayed in the water longer until it went away, even in my late 30's at the gym, some women like giving views and the attention I found very difficult not to give at the time, having no sex and no attraction to ward my ex, I though I was dead until someone decided to give me a nice view of her cleavage, acting innocently. I had to masturbate in the washroom afterward.
    Things quiet down with age but even in my 40's it happens once in a while.

11. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Problem here guys, is that on a nude beach walking around with a boner and talking to women on the beach is bad form and will quickly have the majority asking you to leave. People generally don't go to nude beaches to be pervs, much like nudist/naturist colonies. They are understanding of occasionally getting wood and such, but as I said, standing around with a boner and talking to people will not be well received.

12. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

100% correct.....:D

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

Where was your husband?

14. Trond

Gold Member

So he started the conversation? He was just standing there with the boner? Sounds a bit iffy to me.

Ignore the stuff said about 'brains not functioning' when we are turned on. Decent guys can behave like perfect gentlemen even if they have a boner. But they would know when not to show off like that.

This guy does not sound like he is following the rules of a nude beach, UNLESS he did not intend to show off like that. For instance, if you walked over to him, and he got a boner from looking at you. However, from what you say he presumably liked that fact that you saw his boner.

To be completely honest with you, you yourself have a bit of this "show-off" tendency judging from your previous messages. It's an unfair world, guys are usually not as welcome to do this kind of thing. The reason is probably fear of rape, which is understandable of course. If he is being "pushy" or aggressive then notify someone at the beach, but if he seems harmless I would just ignore him.

15. octavius

Gold Member

I was walking alone a nude beach on vacation when a young exotic looking girl came in with her boy friend. She put her towels down. Then she took off her bathing suit revealing one of the sexiest shapely bodies I've ever seen in my life. Her breasts were large and real but at the same time seemed to defy gravity and were actually perky. I had never seen anything like her body at the time or since. I'm glad I was walking by when I did. She actually walked right by me and gave me an eyeful of her body before she dove into the ocean. What kind of made it hotter was her boyfriend was an average looking guy. What a lucky guy cause she seemed totally in to him. I guess I wasn't ready for what I saw and popped a large raging boner in a matter of seconds. I couldn't stop looking at her though. I did retreat into the ocean and let things calm down before I resumed my walk.

My theory is that erections happen. Its hard to know why he was hard when he was talking with you. You were in a nude beach after all. I am definitely a lot more comfortable with my body now that I'm in my 30's. It's too bad sites like this one have given many women penis burn out. Personally I would think erect penises would be more interesting than flaccid ones because the flaccid one tend to be a bit generic. But, I'm not female. Erections are often non voluntary and who knows what caused it to happen. I don't think you would be leading him on by talking with him. In my opinion its just a body part.

#15 octavius, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  16. yeshyeshyesh

yeshyeshyesh New Member

its completely natural to have an erection.
    unless he tries to rape you, it shouldnt be a problem.

17. jmo

jmo New Member

Showing an erection on the nude beach is like leaving it hanging out when you go through the McDonald's drive-thru. This guy was wrong to do that there. What you do with that afterward is your call -- but this guy was wrong and knew it.