Do guys fake getting off like females do (sometimes)?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by scorpio_nymph, Aug 28, 2007.

1. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

we all know how a female will sometimes fake orgasm to spare a guy's feelings if she's just not feeling him, but that's strictly a female thing, isn't it? do guys even have any reason to do it? us females are more senstive by nature, so we probably care about a guy's ego being bruised if he's unable to get us off, but the same isn't true for guys, is it? so if guy moans, that must mean you're doing something right, right?

2. p00shy

p00shy New Member

honestly i dont, i kinda fake cumming cuase i get tired from all the thrusting and such. hahaha.

3. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

I don't fake cumming but I certainly fake 'enjoyment'. If I'm getting head or something and it's not very good, sometimes I'll throw a few moans and heavy breathing in there. Don't want her to feel bad and be anxious about repeating it. Head that gets better over time is better than no head...

That's the only situation where I actually pretend to be liking it when I'm actually not. There are other times when it is good and I'll exaggerate how good it is; like for instance if she randomly does something I really like. I don't think I give much natural feedback so I'd put in some extra "signs" in that situation, even if they're consciously forced.

So yea I can only speak for myself but there are certainly times when moaning isn't indicative of a good time.

4. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Well, to make a short story shorter, I'm a little above average and my SO is a tiny little gal, so she tends to get sore. When I realize that she's in pain, I can't enjoy myself anymore, but she'll feel bad if I don't finish. So, roll the eyes back in the head, grip her hips real tight, get a little spastic with the rythm, then stop with one last hard thrust. I feel better for ceasing to cause her pain, she feels better because she believes I've gotten mine, and we go on happily.

5. GlitterGreen

GlitterGreen New Member

My ex did this. He was one of those guys that can ejaculate without really orgasming, and he would fake it. However, I was on to his little game and told him my ego could handle it if he didn't always come and I'd rather know when he really did than have to wonder. He either stopped faking it or got a lot better at it.

6. mysterious12345

mysterious12345 New Member

I don't fake cumming but I certainly fake 'enjoyment' when I'm having vaginal sex with my wife b/c it's painful for her but she wants to see me loving it b/c that boosts her self-confidence. So I always fake "enjoying it". I always make it as short as I possibly can to spare her more pain but I don't get to enjoy it b/c I try hard to make very quick. On the other hand, when I'm having non-penetrative sex (tits or external butts) I take my time and enjoy it more physically but she doesn't seem to really enjoy that either b/c I almost always make her cum first from oral or digital stimulation and when she cums, she just wants to sleep!
    So there isn't much emotional intimacy which makes sex more or less a release of tension rather than a mind-blowing experience :(

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I really don't fake it. If I'm not enjoying it
    I wouldn't have a hard on so i couldn't get by with it anyway
    I would rather take the time to tell her what keeps me hard
    rather than trying to fake something that I doubt is possible.

Hiker

8. RedHotLady

RedHotLady New Member

wow..this is really interesting to read...I don't think my husband has ever faked an orgasm..I can pretty much tell if he cums or not...if he isn't able to cum then he just tells me so

9. Dreama

Gold Member

I don't think it's a good thing for anyone to fake enjoyment or an orgasm, male or female. Being honest with your partner is really essential in getting to know the bodies of one another....If you say you like something, when you honestly don't, she's more likely to keep on doing it....I guess I don't think it's fair to lie to your partner about things like that.

10. cook74

Gold Member

Fake it?! Hell no!! I'd be so happy getting some that I'd be to busy moaning and spurting all over the place to even consider faking anything.:woohoo

Can a man fake this?:sperm

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I agree how it must be harder to "fake it" when you're a male due to the presence of some obvious physical "evidence." I suppose you could only get away with it if you were wearing a condom.

12. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I am a retired A/C serviceman. After 12-14 hours on roof tops in Las Vegas 115f degree heat I admit I faked it a few times. Just didn't have the energy to finish.

13. nawtyboiSA

nawtyboiSA New Member

A mate of mine had to fake it a couple of times. Granted he was on medication at the time. He would fake it but the chick would always know he didn't come. Makes me wonder, can you women feel a man ejaculating? Apart from the throbbing, etc of his dick.

14. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

uh, yeah. it's kinda hard not to feel it when a jet of warm fluid shoots into you.

15. Bob Mackadoo

Bob Mackadoo New Member

My first post, after my intro! ;-)

I don't think a guy can really fake it. If he does, he has a very major problem. Maybe even more than one.

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I have never needed to fake an orgasm.
    Mind you i have never not enjoyed any sexual experiences i have had with ex partners.

17. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

i've never faked in my life, so disrespectful! and if my man faked to make it end i'd be so offended. but exagerating your pleasure is fine, just faking it with no reason to other than you want it to stop is so disrespectful IMO.

18. Bob Mackadoo

Bob Mackadoo New Member

One thing is sure -- he can't fake an erection! :lol

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Actually I rarely feel the jet of warm fluid, but I can usually tell he's coming from the other signs and signals, the least of which is his that his penis contracts when he's coming.

20. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

can't say that I ever faked , but I have when tired or sick just kinda slowed little by little to a stop a deep push or two , hold for minute or 2. then give a shhhwwww. then kinda just roll off to the side and hold her and fall asleep. but it been years since thats happened, I normally don't have any problem getting off.

my ex said she could alway feel the the warmth and the actual thrust of the cum inside her.