[Ask a Guy] Do guys care if a girl is a virgin?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by SupriseSex, Oct 12, 2010.

1. SupriseSex

SupriseSex New Member

Do guys care if a girl is a virgin?
    Why does it matter or bother you?

2. too_thick

too_thick Member

not a big deal...

but it's going to hurt you if the guy is thick

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Only ever encountered two in my entire life.
    In both instances first time sex was difficult, painful but spiritually sacred.
    Both these women I feel afforded me their ultimate gift and neither will ever be forgotten.
    BTW also in both cases we soon moved to a wonderful sexual journey together.
    One still continues that journey with me to this very morning.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Assuming he's already experienced and knows how to do it, if he's a decent guy that cares about other people, he would certainly care. Making the leap from never having had sex involves a huge emotional impact for her. He would be a complete asshole if he didn't care.

If they are both virgins, it can be confusing for both. Sex between people who care is ALWAYS better than sex between those who don't.

Did that answer both questions?

Or are you asking if a guy would prefer sex with one over the other - virgin versus non-virgin? That would have a similar answer, with one addition: If he looks for virgins to get his own pleasure by de-flowering, he would fall into the selfish asshole category. And he should have the shit smacked out of him by one of the good guys.

5. Meee

Gold Member

I don't think the boyfriend was bothered exactly, but he was concerned. He wanted to make sure I was really comfortable with my decision to do it (which I was).

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

So, he was one of what I referred to as One of the good guys. Good for you on choosing your partner.

7. Intimidator

Intimidator New Member

I only had one but it was well planed out and went OK it was over pretty quick then back to drinking LOL
    make sure its the one
    once its done no going back that name goes in the grannet stone imortilized forever

8. JRB

JRB
    Gold Member

I've never had one and at 27 probably never will. Hypathetically I would care, it would be a negative. I would be contributing almost all of the sexual knowledge and thats not really my style. I like a woman who can contribute and maybe expose me to something I'm not familiar with, not saying a virgin can't do that, but probably not. Also she would have more of an emotional comitment to the sex than I would and that also is less than ideal.

In the end if I liked this girl I wouldn't let it get between us and wouldn't hold it against her at all.

9. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Call me a softy where this is concerned but......I would MUCH prefer that I was not a girl's "first". I kinda have this twist about me that makes me want give my partner all I can give her so that each and every time we have sex, it's the best that it can be for her. So with all that, I damn sure don't want to be the one that causes pain to some poor girl that's losing her virginity.

Then again....I'm WAY past the age to worry about being in such a position anyway.

10. too_thick

too_thick Member

That's the route I am taking.

this way there is not too many expectations from anyone..

11. young_gun_91

young_gun_91 New Member

I'm a virgin, so I would prefer it for the sole reason that I would avoid embarrasment.

12. htoad

htoad Active Member

It did not bother me that my Bunnie was a virgin - I just figured, me also being a virgin, that when we started having sex it would be a wonderful opportunity to learn together. Many years later, it remains like that.