[Ask a Girl] Do Girls think Shy males are attractive ?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by tjbushey, Oct 2, 2009.

1. tjbushey

tjbushey New Member

Do girls think shy males are attractive?

Hello, i am a shy male, im very outgoing, spend most of my time outside, i have Blond / red hair ( mix... some people call Strawberry blond ) I am part irish.... where my hair comes from, i am 6ft 4 and i am fit shape, And i am a Mechanic.

I am shy around groups, smaller groups not as shy but still am, alot of people say i am shy but when they ask my friends its a hole different story, once i get to know you i am not as shy, I blush alot around females, i am very emotional , in a relationship i do not ignore my partner... i love having conversations with them... and i am very open ( im not the kind of shy that the person wont have a conversation.) I am Very trustful as of alot of shy males are, i love having fun, Yes i am kind of a loner, i love having fun when i am around my friends.... but at the same time i can have just as much fun or more fun spending alone time with my partner or even by myself.. Like Watching a movie or taking a hike in the forest or on the beach, i love the beauty of the outdoors. Also i have a very positive attitude.

Do you Girls think im attractive ? if you have any questions please feel free to ask, Thanks for your time

#1 tjbushey, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  2. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, in general, I think shy males are attractive. I usually think they're cute, though I think shy people do have to make an effort to get to know others. Being shy does not automatically give a person a license to expect someone else to do all the work in becoming friends/more than that. But, a person being shy isn't a deal breaker for sure.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, you sound fine to me. Actually, you remind me a lot of me. I'm pretty easygoing, always have fun with my friends and people I know, but I'm shy and awkward who when it comes to people I don't know. I'm generally uncomfortable introducing myself in large groups. I'm an American living in Sweden, and recently a few English-speaking friends and I went to an " international mingle," basically a gathering where one is supposed to meet other members of the international community living here. I awkwardly shook a few hands but the rest of the time I pretty much stayed with my friends.

My shyness is a bit ironic considering the fact that I make my living as a teacher, but I don't feel shy or uncomfortable at all around my students.

4. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I'm not a female obvisouly, so I guess what I think doesn't matter lol, but shy guys can definitely play that off well.