Do Girls Pee in the woods?

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Ryan102, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Ryan102

Ryan102 New Member

Hey everyone i had found this blog or article on the internet and thought it might lead to an interesting discussion.

Happy New Year!!! :)

Well after reading “Grampa’s Friend Mr. J - Part 7” the question is, “Do girls pee in the woods”? Well we all know that bears do and so do guys. In fact it is my feeling that the first time a boy goes in the woods and his pants have a zipper he finds the first tree he can and pees on it. I know that male and female animals do this to mark their territory but I think the human male does it just for the fun of it, because they can, and they don’t have to wipe!

We of the female gender on the other hand find it much more involved that males do. Here is a listing of some of the obstacles we face.

• We have to expose much more.
    • It takes much more than a zip up to cover up.
    • We have to, or should, wipe.
    • Insect bites!
    • Plants you back into or rub against, or stupidly wipe with, can be poison oak, ivy, sumac, etc!
    • You can freeze your ass off!
    • If its hunting season and you are flashing a white tail some stupid hunter will shoot at it!

I’m sure it’s not all inclusive so if you can think of others please let me know!

I had my first experience going pee in the woods when I was 8 and would go hunting or exploring in the woods with my Grampa. Grampa had spent a great deal of his life hunting for food for his family when he was a little boy, first with Great Grampa, and then by himself at the age of 12. As we would walk along on exploring trips he would tell me of all about his adventures and someday I hope to go on walks with my children and tell them of my adventures and create many of their own as well. We never talked very much when I would go hunting with him but he would whisper to me and point out things I never would have seen if he didn’t show them to me. Maybe later I will tell some of these stories if you out there want to hear about them since they are not erotic in nature.

I had gone on several short walks with Grampa but this was the first time we walked up to the top of the hill behind his farm and we carried water with us in his canteen. It was a warm day and even though Grampa had warned me to take small sips and slosh it around in my mouth before swallowing I drank too much water. On the way back I really had to go and Grampa noticed I was slowing down and doing the pee pee dance. (If you don’t know what the pee pee dance is then you have spent your entire life in diapers!) Grampa asked several times if I was ok and I said yes but finally I had to admit that I was at the leaking point.

Grampa just smiled and said to follow him off the side of the trail a few feet and found a tree that was bent over on its side. He looked it over and then put his red neckerchief over the trunk and told me to stand with my back to it and he told me to drop my drawers, closed his eyes, and told me to tell him when I had them down. When I did he picked me up under my arms, sat me back on the neckerchief, and told me to edge my bottom out as far as I could and to lean forward to keep my balance and then to, “Let her rip”!

While I was sending out a stream that would have caused massive erosion if it wasn’t for the undergrowth, Grampa reached into the old red vest he always wore hiking, and pulled out a small roll of brownish toilet paper and asked me to let him know when I was done. When I was through Grampa handed me the roll and helped me off the trunk. He then told me to take just enough TP to wipe with since we were going to toss it away and we had to be mindful of the environment. After I wiped he said to get my drawers up and he made sure I didn’t have any leaves or dirt on the back of my pants. We then buried the TP under some leaves and said to remember this place since it was a good place to go and he explained why.

The first thing he said was that it was far enough off the path so I could hear people coming but they wouldn’t know I was there. Second, there were plenty of bushes and undergrowth behind the trunk to give me cover but it was not close enough to brush against me. Third, there were no ants or other bugs crawling on the trunk. Older logs can have all kinds of things that can bite you while you are sitting there with your bare butt that is also one of the reasons you wear a neckerchief. Fourth, I you go poop you have dead leaves to kick over it. Like the TP you don’t leave your business out in the open. I later learned that the TP is better to be darker so it foesnt flash white and it is also made to decompose faster and be environmentally better. Fifth, if you are hunting do not have your potty place near your hunting place.

When we got back to the house Grampa told me to follow him to his room and he went into his dresser and pulled out a brand new neckerchief and gave it to me. Then he went to the big cedar closet and the old chest he had in there and got out several old plaid hunting shirts. He told me to turn around and held several of the up to my shoulders and finally said he found a good one for me and we walked out of the closet and he sat on the bed.

He had me put on the overly large shirt and told me if I was going on any long walks and it was warm out I could tie the arms around my waist and wear it like a backward apron or roll it up and tie it around my waist and it would be like a belt that was a bit thicker in the back. When it was cool out or the skeeters were around then you wear it to keep warm or keep from getting bitten so much. But the important thing was to have it cover your back side once you pulled your drawers down in hunting season so you don’t become a target. It hangs low enough to keep your butt from showing but not so low that you pee all over it.

From then on when we would go for walks around his farm or I would go on walks around my house I always wear my neckerchief and a slightly bigger shirt Grampa gave me when I got too big for the older one. Carol inherited her own neckerchief and my old shirt when she got big enough to go with us on our walks.

Of course I have experimented on ways to pee in the woods when I wasn’t with Grampa and there are many ways we can pee but the do have drawbacks.

• You can drop your drawers and squat but if you don’t lean way forward you are going to pee all over your drawers.
    • You can drop your drawers and take them off and squat and pee but you are going to hit the ground and it’s going to spray all over your feet, shoes, and socks.
    • You can drop your drawers, take them off, stand and spread you legs and pee and you won’t get all over your feet but it can run down your legs if you don’t spread your feet and pull yourself open a bit. The big disadvantage to this is you are a lot more visible standing there naked from the waist down trying not to pee down your legs while trying to keep watch. It is kewl though if you want somebody to watch! Giggle! It also takes a while to get your clothes back on.
    • You can drop your drawers to your knees and then get on your hands and knees and pee backwards with your back arched down but you are still going to end up dripping on your clothes.
    • You can take your drawers off and get on your hands and knees and spread your knees and feet wide, arch your back down, and pee. This is less visible to people walking by and if you drip you don’t get your clothes wet. Also it is a great way to let someone watch if you want them to. The big disadvantage is, of course, getting dressed quickly if you have to. The big advantage is if you decide to get completely naked before you go pee it is a very exciting and erotic experience.
    • One last position is to lower your drawers or take them off, preferred, and lay on your back with your feet over your head so your buns are lifted and go pee.

In all cases when you are on the ground make sure you are not over a hill of ants or a ground hornet’s nest and make sure you know your itchy plants and stay out if them.

Well so much for my lecture on going pee in the woods. If anyone has any comments or any other suggestions on how to go pee out of necessity or fun please make comments. They are always appreciated.

2. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

When i was at school i did a trip to pittsburgh. We did some lame game of tig or somthing in a neighbour hood with some woods. I headed off with a girl i was friends with

Walking through someones random backyard (they didn't seem to worry about trespass), she said "don't look". Not realizing quite what she said i turned around.... to see her squating by a tree!

So girls definately pee in the woods! or atleast girls from Pittsburgh do!

Nick

3. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I didn't read the article as it was so long... but I have peed in the woods... I've also peed in the streets behind a brothel in Surabaya (Indonesia)... but that is another story :p

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

The real question is: If a deaf girl pees n the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound? :p

I've been camping with girls for 24 hours with no bathrooms. I'm sure that she didn't hold it in the whole time. We only did that when it was warm though, so freezing our asses off wasn't a problem.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I confess to not reading it all, either. I don't have that long of an attention span.

As for me, yeah, I pee in the woods all the time. After a couple hours in the saddle and a few bottles of water, its only a matter of time before I have to dismount and do the deed. Its pretty much a given if you are riding in a group, you are going to see someone pee. Its just the way it is. What cracks me up is, the younger the woman, the more discreet she tries to be. On the other hand, my friends that are post-menepausal just let it all hang out, sometimes right in the middle of the trail! :eek

Here's a pretty informative website on the topic of women peeing while standing.

http://www.otoh.org/mirror/restrooms.org/standing.html

I tried the technique, but ended up whizzing down my thigh and getting my pants wet. :lol I guess I need to practice in the shower more, first. ;)

6. Ryan102

Ryan102 New Member

here are some further techniques according to the article that you might find useful

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow, it's really a mission for you, isn't it? ;)

8. igor

Gold Member

:pics

9. Ryan102

Ryan102 New Member

Anything to make it easier on the ladies... im all for :)

us guys have it real easy... all we do is stand aim... and fire :p

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

This thread has got me to thinking, I bet I have more pissin' in the woods anecdotes that anyone here. :lol

I ride my horse for hours on end in the deep woods and usually pack two bottles of beverage. I've been known to pack libations along with the standard 2 bottles of water. If I'm riding alone, I'll bring one beer, or maybe two. If I'm riding with my posse, I bring frozen Margaritas to share.

We don't usually drink booze on the trip out. The trip back is a different story. The horses know their way back to camp and are too tired to give us any trouble. They are basically on auto-pilot and that's when the serious drinking starts.:phat

Now, onto the pissing in the woods part...

I had gone out solo on my horse to take pictures in the forest. I had a brand new camera and was eager to put it through its paces. I had packed some snacks, a beer, water, and a little something for my head into the saddle bags.

As I rode along, I drank a bottle of water and smoked a bit. I hadn't partook in a pretty long while, so it hit me hard, and the beer I drank after the water ran out didn't help, either. I got off my horse to pee, and went into the woods to squat. As I did, the camera hanging from my neck got in the way so I took it off and put it at the base of a tree.

As I was peeing, I started to think about the peeing while standing techniques I had read on the internet, and decided to give one a try. I stood up, pulled back my flappage, cocked my hips and squoze as hard as I could.

The stream shot out enough to impress me, but when I stopped pushing, I promptly pissed on my thigh. I only had a little paper with me, so I dabbed the best I could and pulled up my sweatpants.

I walked over to where my horse was standing, fetched more TP out of the saddle pack and dried myself all the while, laughing my ass off. The more I thought about I'd done, the funnier it seemed to me and I could barely get a foot in the stirrup to mount.

My horse is a bit of a nutcase, so, if you don't get it right on the first try, he's not going to make it easy on you the next time you try to get on him. We did the dance for a couple minutes and I was finally able to get on him so, down the trail we went. We rode for about 10minutes before I realized I had forgotten my camera at the base of the tree.

I never did find it, after days of searching. I was totally bummed about it. The camera was a Mother's Day gift. *sniffle*

I haven't tried to pee standing since that day. It brings back to many bad memories. :lol

11. jackieizluv

jackieizluv New Member

Yup, yup... I have in fact done that the rare times I've gone camping. It wasn't desirable by any stretch, and it really pays to pack a lot of tissue when you go out and literally calls in the most unexpected way possible.

12. Ryan102

Ryan102 New Member

too funny!!! i see your a veteran afterall:bow

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

14. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hmm...I think they should have worked on the name a little more. Also, I have just a few issues with the language they've chosen to use:

No more crossed legs or uncomfortable squatting.
    (I'm pretty sure that it's impossible to pee if your legs are crossed)

Maintain your privacy and banish bare bottoms!
    (Because nudity in any form is just plain wrong!)

Stand up at public toilets to avoid unhygienic seats and smelly portable loos. (I'd like to know standing up at the toilet is going to help you avoid the smell.)

Hike/climb/ski/jog off the beaten track, miles from the nearest toilet.
    (What's wrong with squatting behind a bush?)

Travel the world with the comfort of home in your pocket. (Huh??)

15. strathmore

strathmore New Member

I guess they do.

[​IMG]

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Moved to AMM.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

OMG! And, I thought I was the board prude! :lol Just kiddin', kitten.

Was it the urination, or the 5 square inches of flesh that got the pic moved?

18. igor

Gold Member

OMG CL - was that a pic of you?:lol

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Alas, poor Igor, I do not have any pictures of myself peeing and I don't think there are any floating about in cyber space. But, chin up sweet-tits, I have pictures of other women pissing in the woods and I'll share them with ya! :lol

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

I was out riding my horse today. About a mile from my house I got off and walked him to cool him out. As I walked, I realized I REALLY had to urinate. There was nowhere for me to go because the snowbanks were too high for me to lead my horse into the forest. I was in a pickle, alright.

The road we were on was a one lane dirt lane. The only traffic this time of year consists of snowmobiles and snowplows driven by the town workers.

Being that it was Super Bowl Sunday and not snowing, I decided to take my chances and pee on the road. As I undid my pants, and prepared to squat, I thought of this thread. I had my camera hanging around my neck and turned it on. I then hit "record" and this is what I filmed.

Turn up your sound. If listen closely, you can actually hear the pee hitting the ice on the road. :lol

Edited out link to video until I find a more secure way of posting the video.

Sorry!