do girls masturbate and dildos

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

Do girls really masturbate as much as boys do ? And if so, how ?

I heard about the dildo thing or vibrator. Is it for virgins ? If so does it hurt ? It seems kinda big. Is it good ?

And where is exactly the female G-spot and clitoris ?

Sorry for asking that I just don't really know.

What should I try first?

#1 jess09, Oct 17, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  2. colinglenn

colinglenn New Member

Do girls masturbate? Do cats lick cream? Sure they do:)

You asked 'What do you guys suggest doing for for me ?' If you were dry and frustrated I would masturbate while lying on you so that I could cum on your dry pussy and make it very slippery; then I could bring you off with my fingers until you were relaxed enough for the real thing. :dgrin

3. nibbs

nibbs New Member

the g-spot, oh I have this spot memerized, cause i can make my girl scream, its about 3 inched in the vagina, up on top, so if your lying on your back, and you are masturbating, curl your finger up toward your bely button, making a "come here" motion, just feel around, you will find it, If I can find my girls, I think you can find your own. enjoy

4. jess09

jess09 Banned

Anyone also knows sites were we can buy dildos but small ones ?

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Google it and you'll find hundreds.

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I really recommend a trip to the local toy store, so you can actually see the size.

7. jess09

jess09 Banned

Actually I bought a dildo. But It simply doesn't want to get in at all. I'm way too small. It just really hurts. I tried to push it in and it hurt really bad.

I'm really starting to think I'm not normal, really. Why did that happened ? Any ideas ?

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Perhaps your hymen is still intact, causing pain on insertion. Personal question: Have you ever used tampons during your cycle???

9. jess09

jess09 Banned

Yes. But I don't use the anymore.

Smaller object can fit. There are still a little bit of discomfort when I insert them though. When they're in it's okay. Of course, I have to be totally relaxed and aroused. If not, it plain hurt when inserting them.

But I tried inserting bigger object like maybe a little bit smaller than a penis and really I can't get those in. It just hurt really bad, I can just insert them a little and it feel weird and hurt.

10. jess09

jess09 Banned

But when you girls insert your dildo does it go very easily in ?

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Yes. BUT............. I'm ten plus years older, I've delivered one child vaginally, and I have sex, uhm, seven or more times a week. A fucking truck would probably go in easily.

All kidding aside, I have two very serious questions, and do not be offended. 1) Do you ever or have you ever utilized any type of lube? 2) Are you sure, absolutely, that you're attempting to enter the vagina? Now, that sounds patronizing and it is NOT meant to be. I'll be the first to admit that I walked around for two days changing the tampon in my ass and wondering why I was still making a mess in my panties and hurting badly enough to cry when changing it. I was not well educated. I had never masturbated, but I was a teenage detaseller, walking around in the wet corn for hours, and decided on my own that wearing a tampon would be far more comfortable when hot and wet and blah blah blah. I finally went to my mother in tears....... who set the record straight. Holy shit have times changed?! Laugh at me, I'll let you. I'm just asking.

12. jess09

jess09 Banned

I really do try to insert my vagina I do.

As for lube no but I am really really aroused and it's really wet down there. I'm sure it will make no difference, pretty sure.

13. jess09

jess09 Banned

I'm confused I really don't know what to do. Should I force it in ? I'd like to try it because a lot of women say it's great.

I'll never be able to have sex or something like that.

14. jess09

jess09 Banned

did it ever happened to you when you first started and am I the only one with that problem ?

15. Dreama

Gold Member

Lube DOES make a difference. If you use more lube, it'll make it so much easier. Have you ever had sex? If you are only a virgin, it makes sense that you are so small. Just keep using toys until you are able to comfortably insert them. Don't worry! You'll be fine!

16. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

17. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

My guess is that you're just using one that's too straight, too big, and too inflexible. There are TONS of pinky-thin vibrators and dildoes on the market--and many if not most do the job better than you-know-who! (JJ--I don't think any inanimate object--vibrating or not--could come close to my beau!)

Take a look at libida.com--they have a kaboogaslew of self-pleasuring devices, and you'll easily recognise which ones are more accomodating to your 'dimensions'. Honestly, I would suggest you get to know your clitoris before you go jumping gung-ho into the vaginal canal; as such "Natural Contours" is an inconspicuous but delightful outer sensational device. But if you must insert, "Ultime" is a fine blend of clitoral and G-spot sensations, and the insertable end shouldn't be disagreeable as it is properly curved and smoothed.

I doubt there's anything wrong with you down there, but as always, get regularly checked out at your ob/gyn. Particularly if sexually active and especially if young and sexually active. It is a necessary part of adulthood, embarassing though it may be at first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.