Do girls like uncircumsized penis?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by leon_xness, Jul 28, 2007.

1. leon_xness

leon_xness New Member

What is your opinion about it?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

If they are american females perhaps not, european females most likly...

but this is one of those questions where you will never get everyone saying one way or the other...

personal preferances i think.

3. Hank0427

Hank0427 New Member

My wife has been with a lot of guys before me and she wasn't even sure what the difference was! I guess that say a lot about how prevalent it is in America for Gen-Xers anyway.

4. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

I've never been with a guy who had one. And to be completley honest, they kind of freak me out. But I think thats just the fact that I don't see them very often.

5. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

honest answer

I think KissKissTell gave an honest answer. Perhaps it is fear of the unknown? If you've never had one to play with, because your's was cut off at birth, or because you've never had a boyfriend who was still in one piece, you might have heard rumors about them being dirty, smelly, or you simply wouldn't know how to handle one if it came your way. I think a good place to start would be to see a short video of a guy manipulating his foreskin and just see how it simply slides up and down his shaft. Then learn a little about being uncircimcised for perhaps a website that deals with the subject objectively, like nocirc.org.

Most doctors in America don't give correct advice to parents or boys on how to deal with intactness, but it doesn't make a penis dirty, the guy just slides it back to shower and washes it like any other part of his body. Besides, its fun for both of you to play with.

6. SharpFluff

SharpFluff New Member

what's uncircumsized?

7. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Circumcision - what is it.

When a boy is born, he has a penis. In its natural state, the penis is wrapped in a loose skin. That loose skin is in the shape of a cylinder, with one end attach to the end of the shaft where the shaft is joined to the body, the other end is attached just behind the cone-shaped head (glans) of the penis. The skin is longer then the shaft, and therefore the forward end of it extends to or beyond the penis tip, where the boy's pee hole is. To be this long, the skin folds back over itself, making a double layer of skin from the attachment point behind the glans forward. Therefore theis part of the shaft skin forward of the glans attachment ring is called the foreskin, or prepuse.

At birth, the part of the skin that directly touches the glans, is directly attached to the glans skin itself. As the boy grows and develops, the skin that is attached to the glans gradually releases, and evertually before full manhood, this skin can be easily slid back along the shaft where it bunches up behind the glans and exposes the full glans.

This is the way God made all men. Circumcision is the act of cutting off the part of this skin from the attachment ring at the glans and forward, exposing the full glans.

Throughout much of the mid to late 1900s, it was common practice to circumcise baby boys at birth. The majority of men born during that period don't have their foreskin. The act continues today, but is on the decline as there is no medical reason for doing this. It is done in a few religions, mainly the jews and the muslems. Most of the rest of the world leaves the penis as the boy was born with it and it develops normally. This is an uncircimcised penis - one in which the foreskin is still intact. Sometimes it is called uncut, intact or several other terms.

I trust this was helpful.

8. jwest

jwest New Member

i think i was circumcised the head of my penis isnt covered by forskin when unerect, but no one ever told me i was cut, and i dont know why i would be were not at all religeous?

9. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

It has been a common practice to cut boys at birth for no really good reason. You are not alone in being confused about your own circumcision. I grew up thinking I was intact because I didn't see and thing that looked like it was cut, and when I saw a UNcircumcised penis, it looked to me like the whole head had been cut off. I was married before I got that figured out and realized I have been circumcised at birth. I realized later that my dad was infact uncircumcised, but I didn't realize it until much later when caring for him before he died. I had seen my dad when we showed together when I was about 3 or 4, but ot since then. When you are that little, your dad's penis just looks huge compared to my little 3 year old one. If you can't not retract the skin, and the head looks a different color skin then your shaft and the head skin is a different texture, then you have been circumcised - sorry. At least you will know and I'm hopeful you won't do it to any boys you have.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Like i said American females have rarely come across a guy that is still intact. so its freaky not nice and all the rest. As it seems to be a huge fasion trend in America to have the forskin lopped off..

Europe is totally different most guys are intact , were not to fussed about having it cut for fasion. We dont get problems from it being there and iif washed daily it shouldnt even small weird.

11. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I'm not sure i have a preference. I have only ever seen uncircumcised.

12. pan_pan

pan_pan New Member

my girlfriend didnt know the difference eather

13. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

I used to be freaked out by guys who were uncircumcised and would be totally turned off. I think in America we are accustomed to men being circumcised. My S.O. was born in Central America back in the late 70's where they weren't too knowledgable about boys being circumcised. When we had sex for the first time I had no idea that he wasn't. So at this point it really doesn't matter. Besides he has extremely great hygiene so I am not too concerned anymore about it.

14. Cora

Cora New Member

I prefer circumsized for sure. But if I'm not in a relationship and not with a partner for long, I'm likely to not even notice whether they were circumsized or not (not very observant of me I know).

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

So thing is what about guys like me, that are uncircumsized when soft, but looks cut when im erect ?

16. SaturnVenus

SaturnVenus New Member

When my son was born, the Dr. asked my husband and I if we wanted him circumcised and we said yes. As I said on a post before I did it because my husband is. Anyways the Dr. did made it clear to me that the circumcision was cosmetic since there is no proven benefit for it. I do not regret it either way.

Regarding whether I like uncircumcised penis or not...my answer is no. I don't know why but I'm totally turned off by it. To each its own I guess.

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thats about the size of it......just goes to prove there are loads of american females that have become acustomed to the american way ( snip it cause its meant to look better )

The way i see it i was born with it, if i wasnt meant to be, it wouldnt have been there.

Im not going against your view just saying my thoughts on it :)

18. junkfoodeater7

junkfoodeater7 New Member

It doesn't bother me. Most penises that I've seen were circumsized.

19. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

Thats funny, good point!

20. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

:) ( Evolution would have done something about forskin if mother nature had seen it was something that was not needed ) I think anyway ....

*But thankyou for seeing my point of view KissKissTell*

I wonder how many females here have asked the question of their dates " Are you cut or uncut, because we can not go any further untill i know ?

And for those that dont like forskin, if you found a guy that you clicked with really well , thought was funny sensative and charming , everything you had wished in a guy, would you chcuk him just because he had foreskin ?