[Ask a Girl] Do girls like sex?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by phatkickr, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phatkickr

phatkickr New Member

Ok here goes

We all know God put the only thing a man wants most into a women ..it's nothing but a hole. I know men only want sex from a women .. period. But I want to know do women like sex or are they just giving ... so they can get something in return .. like material things because I think we all know that too. Please let me know. No offense to women .. I may be wrong .. please correct me.

2. justthegirl

justthegirl New Member

oh god, you are wrong on SOOO many levels. not all men want just sex, well let's rephrase that, ONLY BOYS want just sex. men want relationships etc.. women love sex just as much as men do. granted some PEOPLE (not only women) use sex for other things but that's most definitely NOT the norm.

so it seems to me that EVERYTHING you know on the topic is wrong..but you came to the right place for help, don't worry..all of us at SF will help set you straight.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

You haven't read around SF much if you really believe what you say.

4. phatkickr

phatkickr New Member

Justthegirl thank you. I think I'm still a boy then ... it's because I've never really spoken to women before and have never been out with a woman. Do men think about relationships after they are saturated with sex .. is that how it works. Because all the men and boys I have talked to ..always checked out girls and commented on how it would be to b&^g their ass. positions etc. They never really say things like oh, she made such good food for me or she made me smile or she never lets me down.

What's the truth men in relationships. Please be honest.

5. justthegirl

justthegirl New Member

it seems to me that guys feel they need to live up to certain expectations, so when they're around their friends they don't say things like how much they love her or how good she cooks. my bestfriend is a guy and when it's just he and i he tells me that kind of stuff, but when we're around the guys he says how great the sex is and leaves it at that. it just depends on the guy as to when he decides he doesn't want just sex, and he actually wants a relationship. trust me, one night stands aren't the way to go..it's so much better when you have someone there for everything. it really makes the sex better too, you take the time to see what the other likes and practice makes perfect lol. i know my boyfriend talks about our sex life with his friends more than he tells them anything else about us but, like i said it's just a guy thing. he had only had sex three times before we got together but we've been together for three years and he's the best i've ever had. we know what turns the other on and we try new stuff all the time and nothing is awkward.

i guess my point is, guy's feel the need to impress each other and brag about there sexual conquests a lot more then women do. if a woman were to say that kind of stuff she'd be called a whore, but men just look cool. trust me, we DO talk about the same stuff guys do, and we definitely make the comments to our friends, we just do it more in private. there's been studies done on men in relationships v.s single men having sex and the ones in relationships are usually happier..like i said, the awkwardness is gone.

you said you've never been out with a woman before, is there a reason?

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

[mad]PLEASE don't feed the TROLL![/mad]

7. Dreama

Gold Member

*shakes head* Maybe you should focus on getting a woman before you go asking why men hang around them.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

And that's about all we need on this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.