[Ask a Girl] Do girls like big or small men (bodysize)

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Everett_Spair, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Photos:
    So a while ago there was a thread whether men liked big girls or not so I thought I'd ask the opposite question. Do girls like big men? Small men? Skinny?
    Maybe it doesn't matter?
    I'd like to know.
  2. RideNaked2

RideNaked2 Gold Member

Photos:
    I like what's on the inside. So if I was looking (which I'm not), weight wouldn't matter.

3. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

While I would love to say I don't care about looks. Everyone would love to say that. But it's human nature to care about looks.
    Now me, I like the skinnier guys, but have nice muscles. Not like bodybuilder type, but good muscles. I like them to be tall, and have nice arms, so that when he hugs me, it makes me feel small.
  4. Lonelychick

Lonelychick New Member

I think the person is more important than looks. But since we are talking about looks, I prefer a guy who is slightly bigger. But the skinny ones are nice eye candy :)
  5. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

I like my men on the skinnier side but with my cooking they don't stay that way.
  6. 1hotmamma420

1hotmamma420 Gold Member

Photos:
    I'm not looking...but I seem to head towards bigger guys. I like the weight behind the thrusts.... ;) But all in all...a good personality and charming smile can win me over.
  7. summa

summa New Member

Photos:
    I like bigger build tall guys. they have to be cuddly though, not thick neck with all muscle.. they have to be a fair bit chubby. but not massively overweight...
  8. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Skinny, small & younger than me with a cute innocent face but strong tongue :p.
  9. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

I like all shapes and sizes. I tend to prefer larger men because I'm a larger girl, but some skinny and even boney men have been attractive to me. I've dated guys who were tall and lanky and I felt as though I was going to break if I hugged, but it never bothered me.

It really all depends on who they are as a person, not as a size.
  10. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Photos:
    Thanks for all the replies. Some replies were a bit unexpected but that's what made it a good question to ask. :)
  11. 7orca2000

7orca2000 New Member

Skinny short and small is my kinda man. That's y I'm dating a guy that's about 5'9 and about 100 lbs... and he's 18!
  12. LS69

LS69 Member

Seriously, If I'm stronger than the man I'm with. I will probably not be attracted to him period. So any description like lanky, skinny, short, small will not cut it for me sexually.
    as like Summa said, "I like bigger build tall guys. they have to be cuddly though, not thick neck with all muscle.. they have to be a fair bit chubby. but not massively overweight... " It about describes what i like too
  13. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    LS69,
    Very few women are stronger than fit men regardless of height or build. I'm only 167cm and 55kgs, but it's a muscular 55kgs. Flabby men while bigger are probably less strong than slimmer men, there's not much strength from body fat.

What works with my size and build is a woman who is no taller than average so she will be my height or less, and petite is better too.
  14. hoonos

hoonos New Member

At those dimensions and weight, you must be all cock.:D
  15. summa

summa New Member

Photos:
    Ever seen those strong men comps..? not many of them are cut like they're from jersey shore and they pull cars around and carry heaps heavy stuff....

my husbands 125kilos and 195cm tall, , he can lift a fair bit more than he weighs... and he has no fat on his legs or bum. with extra padding around the stomach. its all core strength thats not stripped like a body builder would do before a comp. because muscle feeds off fat. once you've lost all the fat u get tired and weak and the muscle will start eating themselves if it cant get energy from fat.
    But to be fair to hold up 125 kilos every time you walk or stand up. i reckon you'd struggle with it hey. My brother does when he does benchpresses...
    (By the way.. my brother whos your height and he sits on 63 kilos with a body fat percentage of 7% )
  16. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    My main workout is swimming, which exercises all of the body. I'm 6% fat but I don't aim for that, I eat a lot and exercise every day. I do have a six-pack, which is rare for my age, and that does turn women relative to their husbands, when first they see me naked. One of the reasons why the girlfriend, who was trying out different men, stayed with me.
  17. summa

summa New Member

Photos:
    Faiir enough, i am impressed for your age to be that healthy :)
    but i do like a bit more meat on guys i'm with. not a big fan on six packs either. i'm more of a arms legs ass and wide shoulders girl myself.. cant seem to get the face shape i'm attracted to on the skinnier guys either, they're cheek bones are too prominent.
  18. Trond

Trond Gold Member

Photos:
    My father has about the same measurements as you give for your husband, or perhaps slightly smaller (maybe 190 cm and 115 kgs? not sure). He was very very strong when he was younger, still is to a certain degree, actually to the degree that people sometimes call him "the gorilla" (but this has nothing to do with his personality :lol). And yes, in my experience the strongest guys (in practical terms) are not the bodybuilders or the skinny types (like myself, I'm 193 cm but only 80 kg), but those with a more square overall powerful build.
  19. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

My wife once told me that when we first met, she thought I had sexy arms. I have always made my living and all my hobbies with my hands and arms. I've always been between thin and skinny, but I guess my hands and arms were built sexier than the rest of me. And I always wear long sleeves rolled up. Glad I have something working for me.:D
  20. summa

summa New Member

Photos:
    :D Yeah i think so to, guys built like that are just solid. he carries 50kilo + stuff up and down stairs all the time. he's bit puffed at the end but his arms and legs arent dead like mine would be after carrying a kid up the stairs. its really impressive :eyes