[Ask a Girl] do girls fantasize about it hurting

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by theone55, May 22, 2014.

1. theone55

theone55 New Member

when girls fantasize about a huge penis. do they imagine it hurting going in them? do they fantasize about feeling it stretch them? how sore do girls get? whats the soreness like? what do girls imagine when fantasizing of a huge penis in them.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I don't fantasize about it hurting just stretching.

simbablk likes this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Not hurting, just filling.

simbablk and AtkCCC like this.
  4. ginger

Gold Member

filling catered for :D

5. EmmaB

EmmaB Member

I agree with H4H. It's not so much the pain/hurting but that filled up feeling that I fantasize about.

wrangler and simbablk like this.
  6. CaramelLady

Yes sometimes a little pain, but most filling and stretching.

wrangler, simbablk and phish like this.
  7. thunderseed

Gold Member

Yes, I imagine it very realistically. I enjoy the pain because with it I get the most intense orgasm, unlike anything you could ever imagine! I like being pounded so hard and fast that I feel like my cervix is bruised because the orgasm I get is so amazing.
    Being stretched out always hurts me because I get so tight. I LOVE it though, first penetration is my favorite part of sex, the pain feels so good.

The only kind of soreness I don't like are times when inadequete lubrication causes a gritty feeling, like I'm fucking sandpaper. I prefer it as slippery as possible. This doesn't happen with guys until bajillions of hours, but it happens with my plastic toys constantly so I have to keep them lubed up a lot, and I use waterbased lubes which tend to dry out and make things stick, it's so frustrating. I've never been with a man who doesn't have foreskin and I think a cut dick would probably end up feeling sore inside me after awhile, but foreskin is so soft.

Because after several hours my natural lubrication tends to dry up and I get severely dehydrated LOL. At this time my body goes into overdrive and gets super addicted to constant orgasms so I can never get enough, despite the pain. Then it starts to feel like I'm fucking blades, but I usually continue until I injure myself. At this point he's usually pretty sore also. I still usually don't mind because my orgasms are really intense, but then I have to end up taking 2 days off from masturbation or sex so that it can heal. So I try not to let it get to that point of soreness.
    But it's probably my guess that most women won't get sore, because they are not insane like I am and also seeing as most guys don't last that long in the first place.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Fascinating.... For some reason I wasn't expecting any serious responses to that question... Lol. The ladies surprised me again..:D

simbablk and 10_3XL like this.
  9. Meee

Gold Member

Well I only fantasize about one penis--the boyfriend's penis that I get every day. It stretches me a little and it fills me wonderfully, but it doesn't hurt unless I have him do it in a way that gives me at least a little pain. I like pain. I fantasize about it hurting quite a lot and the boyfriend being cruel. The poor boy doesn't have a cruel bone (or boner) in his body, but we're working on that. The soreness that I feel sometimes is a little vague, maybe an ache or an irritation. It just reminds me that we had fun.

#9 Meee, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    12barblues and boobjob like this.
  10. Mittimer

Gold Member

I recently had a short lived sexual relationship with someone who was a good bit larger then my husband. He was very wide and me being on the smaller/tighter side in the vaginal department, there was a good bit of stretching involved. It did make me slightly sore (almost bruised feeling) because there's a lot of stretching. It wasn't something that I was used to either, so I'm sure in time it would have gotten easier to take.

I never fantasized about it hurting me, just filling me. If it's done right, it doesn't hurt at all.

phish and boobjob like this.