Do fantasies live up to what you think they'd be?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by HotForHoney, Nov 14, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Just wondering about some people's experiences. What fantascy did you fulfill? Was it what you thought it would be?

2. alwaystry

I guess it would be a 50/50 thing. I had the fantasy of going to a real swingers club not just a hotel meeting and it was amazing by the most part , sex all over but nothing crazy and there still was a little drama and a few awkward couples. I didn't have as much actual "intercourse" as I had imagined but did play alot

3. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Omg, I think if you have been lucky to find that other person where you want your fantasy to actually take place then hell yes. For example Me & Mapping guy from level 3 in our building meeting at the cafe and then after a little courting it went straight to fucking in the filing room, the office showers, the fire escape stairs :D and then there was me and my bloody lawyer, I was about 21 and he said he would pick me up from my house as we had a court case in the city (nothing bad) and he wanted to go over some things with me. Well he fucking came over early (I must of been so naive then) and I told him I was about to hop in the shower to get ready and he said that was fine he would just wait on the couch which happened to be right across from the shower and when I got out with just a towel around me to go and get dressed in my room he was just looking at me with these come and fuck me look eyes. Any who I got dressed and we sat at the dining table and the first words out of his mouth was "i can give you free legal representation in exchange for us fucking" I was like fuck, i love to fuck, he was not bad looking (a little chubby but that's how I like them) and then after the court case he took me back to his office, shuts the door and we fuck on his table and this fucking business we had going on went on for 2 years because we were both horn bags! So yep my fantasies have been what i thought they would be :D though I am still making more, i wouldn't mind my doctor hee hee

4. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

LOL. Lily, we had a lawyer disbarred in our town for offering "free" legal advise to divorcees.

I'd say the one fantasy that did come true was having sex at the office. As the old saying goes "that woman could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."

I have to say though that sex standing up is awkward and I'm not sure worth the effort, unless your a body builder.

5. Silverfox

Gold Member

I don't have a lot of fantasies that I haven't done. Some were good, some not so much. It's good to try though.

Having said that, there are just some things I'm not into.

#5 Silverfox, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  6. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Yes, I realized how wrong it was as I got older, that fucker took my innocence lol but it was good so I don't lose sleep over it :D

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

She was dealing with a lawyer. No matter how you cut it, she was going to get screwed!!!!

8. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

You two are a kick!

9. Country_Lily

Gold Member

ahhahahaha HFH I know that to be true now lol

10. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Would love to hear if you thought your fantasy would be what you thought it would be?

11. Donkeydick

Donkeydick New Member

My biggest fantasy was to be pegged by a woman. A guy I work with told me his wife always wanted to do that, but he was not down for it. So he set it up one night at his house that his wife would fuck me with her strap on. Once I got over the hurt it was amazing. The only thing that I didn't have in my fantasy was him being there watching. That's all he was suppose to do. But he was pretty worked up after a few minutes and he pulled his cock out and started jacking off in front of my mouth. His wife stops fucking me and tells me that she won't fuck me anymore until I suck her husbands cock. So he doesn't waste any time and starts face fucking me. Then he stops, I tasted precum so I'm guessing he went to fuck his wife while she was fucking me. Hell no, she pulls out the strap on and he slides his cock in my ass. He starts really fucking the hell out of me while his wife get spread eagle in front of me and let's me eat her pussy. He shoots his giant load in my ass and then I cum. Then rush me out the door before I can clean up. Their kids were coming home. So I go to my place where my girl is waiting for me and I have his load still in my ass.

12. M10R19A65

M10R19A65 Member

Most of mine are verbotten. But, the one or two I've managed have been enjoyable.

13. clonly602

clonly602 Member

2 of them came true within the last month.

1. MFM 3 sum. It was good just some odd tension after that lasted a longer then it should have as we all thought it was cool. Newbies LOL
    (she thought i was hurt and I thought she was)
    I am a bit bummed that he was so much thicker then I am. She said she liked the feeling of being full. How am I supposed to "fix" that...???

2. MFF 3 sum just last week. It went better then expected and we will do it again. I still get hard seeing my wife with her face down in a pussy.

Side note.. the 3rds pussy was "caverness" for lasck of a better term. My wives is tight and meaty. It was odd feeling hers and comparing to what I have fucked for 18 years. I also did not like the clit ring. threw my skills off.

So yes and no 50% I guess.

14. AtkCCC

Gold Member

I'm gonna say for the most part my fantisies lived up to what I thought. Maybe a few were a let down but overalll they did good. I live with a very open person who as mostly lead the was sexually so it has been a fun ride.

15. Elvis

Elvis Member

I realised all my fantasies over the years, and can definitely say that a fantasy is better before than after.
    The only fantasy I have left, is repeating them all in a younger body, but not making the same mistakes.

alwaystry likes this.
  16. centillini

centillini Member

have so far

17. ginger

Gold Member

hell im no doctor but have a white coat can that count...

18. morningrooster

I dont know if its its possible to fill fantasies . I can only speek for myself every time I think iv go one licked lol I think of two more
    I plan on trying to get my wife into a changing stall this weekend shhhh she doesn't know lol I let you peps now how it goes
    It will breaking new boundres for us.

HotForHoney likes this.
  19. Plate

Plate Member

I've had several fantasies fulfilled and none of them were disappointing, not one. One was to massage a lady I knew and when it happened she was so beautiful that the reality exceeded the fantasy by a long shot.

20. morningrooster

Nice cant beat real life