Do Asian women have tighter vaginas?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by outofmymind, Feb 22, 2014.

1. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Does anyone have experience with this? I've never had sex with an Asian women before but I've seen stereotypes on the internet that Asian women tend to have smaller vaginas and black women tend to have larger ones. It would seem to make sense that because Asian women are shorter and smaller, they would have tighter vaginas. But from personal experience I am not sure how true this is.

One girl who I had sex with a lot was 5'8", white, and she always complained that my cock was too big. She would say owww whenever I penetrated too far. Even though I don't think I am unusually large, I've measured myself at 6 inches completely erect, from my understanding that's normal. Another girl I had was 5'8", black, and she would complain of the same thing, she said she would be in pain while having sex with me. But another girl I had was only 5'1", white girl, and she never complained at all. I even asked her if it hurt when we had sex, she said no.

I've always had a fetish for Asian women, I think they are just cuter. I think I might go to the Philippines and find a girl there for a serious relationship. But I'm a little concerned about this since I've heard from more than one girl that I have a huge cock. If Asians really have a smaller pussy then things may not work out.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It doesn't matter what ethnicity a woman is. Vaginas are all different. It could be your girth that was hurting them or they were not wet enough or you were too rough.

EnglishDad likes this.
  3. EnglishDad

Gold Member

Height or race has nothing to do with the size of a females vagina,
    in the same way height and race has nothing to do with a males penis size.
    Though there are lots of myths and wives tales,
    and of course males tendency to lie about their size.

4. shashtzoh

According to my husband height and race dont have anything to do with the pussy size. He has been with Asian women before and I asked him. It depends on the individual just like the size of a mans penis is not just dependent on his race or height.

5. JonJo

Gold Member

It is all relative to what is in them.

In Thai night clubs (dives) I've seen them 'take' coke bottles, beer cans, a baseball bat and even the head of a live snake.
    I've seen them 'suck-up' pool balls.
    I've seen them insert 8 pingpong balls then 'shoot' them out.

Never underestimate the elasticity, nor 'power', of any woman's vagina - be afraid, very afraid :eek:

#5 JonJo, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  6. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

That's basically what I wanted to hear, I hope you are all correct.

7. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Now I want to go to Thailand. If this were an Olympic sport, I would be watching. I bet it would get more viewers than any event actually.

lustydesire and Amature like this.
  8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

In my experience Asian females on average do have smaller outer vaginal lips thus making it appear that they have smaller/tighter pussies.
    The actual vaginal canal is probably as variable in size as in any other female of the human race although most I have sampled have been "just right" for my very average ligam :)

Amature likes this.
  9. just4fun

Gold Member

Lol lol lol

10. ginger

Gold Member

off to do a survey :eek:

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

That's what I was hoping to find is an accurate survey. The only survey I have to go by is whether or not a woman says "ouch!", then I assume she has a small pussy. Plus as I have said, I've never been with an Asian woman before. I've only dated one once but that's as far as it went. It's hard to tell by looking at them, when I look at naked Asian women online, their vaginas appear to be the same size as any other woman. I don't know if there is an accurate way to measure the vaginal canal or not. Same with the distance from the cervix to the opening, which could be another cause for pain from the woman. If the cervix is too close and the penis touches it, then she will say "ow". In the past I've helped control this by letting her get on top so she can control the depth, which seems to help. I don't doubt what you guys are saying regarding height and ethnicity compared to vagina size, I just wish there was more clinical proof I guess is what you'd call it.

12. Sakuralove

Gold Member

I am Japanese, and like everyone else is saying, no. In college I was in a threesome with a man and another black girl my age, and she was tighter than me. I'm in an experimental time of my life...

BigB73, Cricky, Amature and 4 others like this.
  13. CaramelLady

Thank you for commenting. It is amazing the myths that persist.

Amature likes this.
  14. Redline1

Gold Member

I don't think it's the size of their vagina but what makes Asian unique for me is the texture of their skin. My wife is of Asian descent and I can't get enough of her skin in my mouth. I've had the luck of being with a few other races but the texture of the Asian skin is what I keep cumming back for..... Mmmm can't get enough!!!!

lbushwalker likes this.
  15. Sakuralove

Gold Member

I will take take that as a compliment, but don't discredit the skin of other people!

Redline1 and white_flower like this.
  16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Another wonderful thing about Asian ladies is they really know how to make a man feel like a man.
    I can't place a finger on how but it feels real to me nonetheless.
    Not to say others don't or can't ;)

Redline1 and Amature like this.
  17. Amature

Gold Member

The Asian women I have fantasized about while masturbating have always seemed a little tighter than the others. Might have just been my imagination though. ;)

Redline1 likes this.
  18. Redline1

Gold Member

Sakuralove, absolutely you should. And trust me Oh no I'm not discrediting other skin at all or don't mean to if it was taken that way. I'm more than happy that I had the opperatunity to have a taste of all types of skin. I just prefer that sweet Asian taste and texture ;)

19. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Doubt there is any truth that Asian women are tighter. Although I really need to do my own personal survey to be sure :)

lustydesire likes this.
  20. sexylatino12345

Gold Member

it mu st be amyth my wife is latina and she is one nice tight Pusy when
    We have sex I am NOT cut so I don't even have to pull back my fork skin her pusydoes it for me last night that we had sex I could feel her vagina muscles tightening up on my dick as she or orgasms