[Ask a Girl] do any girls have a thong fetish?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by rob20, Jul 28, 2010.

1. rob20

rob20 New Member

i know is probably a stupid question cos its totally "acceptable" for a girl to wear thongs but i just wondered because i absolutely love em and were them all the time and i guess for a guy its "wrong" so you feel daring to wear them therefore its a fetish. I also love thongs on women. I just think thongs in general are hot.
    im bi and id love to have the courage to pranse around in my thong in the guys changing room.

2. igor

Gold Member

The definition of a fetish is that "it" is something you "need" to be able to get sexual satisfaction. So wearing them is not a fetish unless you need them to get off. You are not alone I am sure. Some guys like briefs, some like tight shorts, and some like things. No big deal.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's ask a Girl, Igor. :p

To answer the question. No. I hate thongs.

4. north

north New Member

No such thing as "wrong" when it comes to what works for us as individuals. If you enjoy wearing them, then by all means carry on.
    And I'm sure there are women out there who do have a thong fetish, since there seems to be a fetish for just about everything under the sun.
    As for me, I love the male body and the curve of a man's ass, but completely naked is a million times more aesthetically pleasing than a thong. I personally don't think thongs look good on anyone of any age, male or female.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Not a girl, but I can relay my wife's opinion about thongs. She doesn't have a fetish but she feels sexy wearing them. When she first tried one, she was surprised that it felt very comfortable. I wouldn't have guessed it, seeing as it resembles butt-floss, but she really likes thongs now.

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mrs HW likes them too......but I have never felt the need to try them....:eyes

Where's Heely when you need him.....:ugh

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

I almost said that too.:lol

8. Northside

Gold Member

I like it when chicks wear them. Guys wear those things too? Not me! I hung out with a girl awhile back who accidentally had the string part of the thong show occasionally above her low cut jeans. I thought that was sexy. Guess you could it's a "thong thing."

Whoops, I'm not a girl but that "thong thing" just struck me funny.

#8 Northside, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't like them on anyone with a regular figure.

10. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

I'm a man and I've been wearing thongs for years. I told a GF that I like thongs for myself because I get heat-rash easily (which was true at one point in time). That GF was more embarrassed than I was when she had to pick me up at the hospital after I had a minor accident and the doctor handed her my thong. :) Now she is my wife and she prefers me in a thong!

11. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Dragon, do you mean you like thongs only on an excellent figure?

12. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Yep, I don't think they suit the average Joe Blow.

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm here!

I love wearing thongs. Probably for different reasons though. I've tried 'male' thongs, but the ones I had weren't overly comfortable compared to those designed for women. However, a woman's thong is very comfortable. More so than any of my 'regular' underwear, in fact.

14. PiratePete

PiratePete New Member

I hate women wearing thongs. If I see a woman bending down, and get a glimpse of her thong, above the line of her jeans, I don't think thats sexy at all. Now, show me a bit of panties, and I'm much happier! :D