[Ask a Guy] Do ALL men secretly fantasize about forcing a woman to have sex?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Polly, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Polly

Polly Member

I was reading this article about how biologically, men are wired that way. Not intentionally (as in how we define rape today) but sort of as if it's like a "force of nature" thing?

Is it true in your opinions?

2. OverSinged

Gold Member

Nope, the whole "forcing" bit requires effort, and I'm just a lazy bastard.

3. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

I can see it being an entirely natural thing, but I can't say I've ever dreamed of a rape scenario. I've imagined myself having sex with somebody I just saw, but never have I thought of raping some one.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

its a fine line that many walk, when it comes to that...many men AND women like it that way.....the thing is...you have to have a good relationship with her and you have to have a "safe" word that means stop.....which all tranlates into..if she ISNT using the safe word to stop you, then she really wants you to do it,....so how "forced" is it really?

and if it IS forced, even if she wants it at the time....and tells you that she does.....she could decide later that she didnt want it, and if she has marks on her, and your semen in her.....good luck explaining that to the judge.

like i said...its a very fine line.....which is why many men dont do it, even when theyre asked to....

5. Polly

Polly Member

Just to clarify - I'm not really asking how it is performed in the traditional sense of bondage or sado/masochism/rape kind of way - I'm just asking if you guys think all men are wired that way..... as in, is it a biological thing or a natural thing for men to sort of have it flash through their minds almost involuntarily?

Maybe I'm explaining this wrong.... but according to that article, it's a very subtle thing but real.

I'm just curious if you guys here on SF agree.

Please don't think I'm asking if all men are criminals or rapists at heart. That's not what the article was about at all. Does anyone understand what I mean? Don't know how to explain it better :S

6. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

I understand what you mean. Personally I don't think men dream of raping women so much as they simply want to have sex with them, consensually. It's just that those desires sometimes can't be met with consent. It's not that men wish to rape, they just end up believing they have to.

As I said before I never imagined myself raping some one, because the scenario isn't what I would fantasize about. You have one person terrified for their life, probably losing all sexual comfort and trust in the gender which assaulted them. That isn't intimate to me, when I fantasize about sex, I imagine some one utterly enjoying me.

I don't think I'm a moral high ground for men it's just that the idea of rape; genuine, non-consensual sexual assault is probably unappealing to most men. Simply "taking control" and claiming somebody as yours, with her enjoying her is more what men desire.

7. connorSTONE

connorSTONE New Member

Uh, most definitely not.

8. oldman

oldman New Member

Heres some input on your question but this is my way of thinking never had the thought of rape .
    Iam 59 years old i guess iam old fashioned by nature .
    There is no pleasure in forced sex personally the guys who do it are fucked in the head i see todays young men changing they way they think of women from what or how we were molded to think iam not a god fearing person .

But how could one have sex with a women who is not willing just dont see it .
    what pleasure there is none .
    Maybe in the caveman days this was acceptable but its kinda not today if your that hard up your a sick puppy because any day of the week a man can go out and find one women there all over this world and willing just like any women can find a dick if shes looking .

But why maybe i think its biological in some cases because there not getting pussie ! Our minds trigger it plus chemical pressure on us do to the nasty deed that semen building up inside your balls triggers the mind circuit if you cant control it your in trouble brothers and become a rapist or sexual perv .
    Or there sex up bringing is fucked there history maybe they hate women or issues growing up being rejected. Or they just like to fuck and be in control power trip .

#8 oldman, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  9. 12barblues

Gold Member

Sorry if my first response was a little off topic...to answer your question, in my opinion,....yes, if I turn off conscious thought while having sex, and let myself go...I find myself getting more aggressive with her. I'm incapable of hurting her, I just can't. But I find myself wanting to pin her down and "take" her....and she says sometimes I actually growl at her...which she likes as well....

I think we're all animals deep inside.......from my perspective anyway....

One mans opinion.

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Btw....there are a few good threads here on similar topics with some good input from the women that want to be forcibly " taken" sexually.....it's fascinating,.....

11. Polly

Polly Member

Yes, that's exactly what the article was about - what you're saying here. Just wasn't sure how to translate it correctly (the article isn't in English). But I think you nailed it (no pun intended lol).

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

What's even more interesting is the woman's perspective.....the "liking things rough" mentality ......and I'm guessing, just guessing mind you...that around 75% of women like when their men are aggressive in the bedroom....ladies? Care to chime in?.....

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

There is a misunderstanding about sex in our primitive pasts, sometimes considered 'cavemen' days. But by looking at the most primitive of societies we can hypothesise how sex between men and women may have happened. Australian aboriginals are a good example of a very primitive society. Exogeny was practiced so sexual partners had to come from outside the clan. Often wars were fought between clans to abduct women who were then married, and ultimately had sex. But even though these women were abducted and forced-married, they would have been expecting this and there was no resistance to the sex that eventually happened. It wasn't rape or anything like it.

When white explorers first came to the east coast of Australia they were offered women for the night as a gesture of friendship. Again the women would not have resisted this because sexual morals and values were quite different to what we know.

So there is no biological urge amongst men to force themselves on women against their wills. There is a biological urge to have sex with multiple women and for women to have sex with multiple men too, but no forced-sex urge.

Some women have forced-sex fantasies which are something quite different. In this case Western women have been sexually repressed for many generations, and one way to be sexually bold without guilt is to be ravished against their wills. This overcomes the dichotomy between society expecting women to be sexually pure and the reality that women have strong sex drives. Sometimes the fantasy can result in forced-sex roleplay, which is harmless but something I could not do. My penis size would not allow me to penetrate a woman who is not sexually aroused and willing to take my girth, so I doubt if I could be much use in a forced sex roleplay.

14. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

:censored I want you to throw me down and tie me up and fuck me like a piece of meat , that needs pounding!!!! there wont be any calling the judge or cops !!! Im just one of those sex perverts who digs the rough stuff!!! geez dont over think it and ...... FUCK ME SIDEWAYS HARD!!!!

15. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

:yell bLAH BLAH BLAH !!! SOMEBODY GET ME A CAVEMAN WILL YA?

16. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

Geez for me thats a no brainer!!! I loooooooove the ruff stuff!!!
    :D!!!

17. Polly

Polly Member

I have entertained the thought myself but not really on a fantasy level. And I think my husband is "waiting" to see if I ask him but I'm not sure that I actually want it.

My curiousity stems more from me wanting to understand his sexuality. He's very gentle and I like it that way.... at least for now. But it does feel like he has never managed to let go completely like you talk about in your other post. I'm going to have to ask him about that, what and how things would play out if he did.

18. Polly

Polly Member

Yeah I have also heard something similar.... but the notion that women were abducted, force-married and used as a hospitality measure sort of entails "forced sex" though doesn't it? Not exactly rape maybe but there still wasn't much of a choice for them in my mind at least.

Again, the article wasn't about men feeling like they want to *rape* a woman.... but more like 12barblues' post #10 is describing.

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

No, it doesn't imply forced sex at all. They were abducted, married and had sex, but they expected that this would happen. With some Australian aboriginal tribes women were expected to have sex with their husband's brothers as well, and this was expected by women. These one woman - multiple men relationships were almost unique.

20. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Never been part of my wiring.