Do all men hate condoms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sarah_rslp, Jan 11, 2008.

1. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

It's always been a kind of milestone in relationships when I've told my partners that they don't have to wear condoms anymore and that my own birth control will be enough. I say I tell them because Its a decision that I've always felt is mine alone to make. I've never put up with guys moaning about having to wear one.

For me it only felt a little different when the guy wasn't wearing one although the semen could be a bit icky when not contained in a neat little latex baggie. But whether or not they say it directly I have noticed a big difference in the way they have sex. they tend to finish a little quicker, to be a little more confident I think it can be a mood killer for a man when he has to roll a condom on, and I find the frequency of sex tends to increase.

Anywho those are just a few observations I've made so what about everybody else.

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Agreed. One of the best things I've ever done was get a vasectomy. There's a sense of liberation in the thought that my wife and I can go at it anytime anywhere without any pills, condoms, or worries. Very nice. And yes, our frequency of sex did increase after I got the vasectomy...I am enjoying it more and so is she. There's something that's just much more sensual about the completely intimate skin-to-skin contact.

BD

3. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Have any women ever had problems with making men wear them? I know I have and it's directly caused the break up of one relationship..

4. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I don't have a problem with a man wearing one as early on in a relationship it is necessary, but i much prefer sex without. Never had a partner complain about wearing one either.

5. igor

Gold Member

I never had a problem using them - didn't mind at all. Sure, it feels a bit better without. I never could quite understand why some guys say they can't cum with a condom. I think that's all in their head (their big head).

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

I never had an issue with condoms. Sure, it's better without, but wearing a condom is better than an unwanted pregnancy or STD.

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I hate them, But I don't have have sex with but
    one person (other than for my swinging days)
    Me and my wife always used the rhythm method when we were young
    and listen folks
    I am 43 started fucking when I was 13, 30 years ago their was virtually
    no STDs so that was no big worry, Pregnancy was.
    So for the days that we couldn't contain the urges
    a bottle of warm coke had to do the job. (don't laugh yet)
    Not one Girl in the High School became pregnant because a coke
    was available everywhere down in the WV mountains where I grew up
    Try buying a rubber at midnight their even today, cant be done.

Hiker

8. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

yeah i much prefer sex without them, but have no problem wearing them. The thing I hate is that during sex its not like there is some foreplay then sex then its done. I like to mix it up and do different things and I hate wearing a condom then we want to 69 or ill get a bj or something. Safety first though.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't like condoms, they take away much of the feelings of skin against skin when you are inside. Nonetheless they are necessary, although I am lucky in that I haven't had to wear them often. Before I got married we were casual about STDs, AIDs hadn't really surfaced. All of my married sex has been without condom, either my wife on the pill, or later my vasectomy.

I discovered latex condoms which feel much more natural, someone I know told me they were as good as natural sex for her. For me they were quite good, much better than latex, almost natural-like.

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I've resigned myself to the damn things! I hate them! But abstaining is FAR worse! I rejoice when I can do it with out that damned rubber! But only with chicks I really trust! And that's few.

11. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I think its a whole different feeling cuming into a rubber then cuming into a partner,so it nice that I have been with the same woman for so long. When my wife and I first got together we never used condoms and now we joke about how lucky we were.
    I was with another partner in my dating days and I had a problem with the condoms tearing which did not make me feel to comfortable as we were doing it and I always worried about it slipping off which happened once.
    BIGHIKER I should have been hanging out with you when you were 13 because I am 44 and my friends and I were only talking about getting laid back then and you could have tutored on getting girls.

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I hate 'em! The only thing worse is no sex at all.

13. cook74

Gold Member

:lol They aren't that bad, are they? Although I prefer to go without, I have had many good times with one on too. :brow

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

Totally in agreement :( They alter the sensation for me too drastically...it feels more like using a vibrator than having a body part inside. Talk about your "necessary evils".