Distracting Foreplay

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by emsemtb, Oct 9, 2009.

1. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

What is the best way that you have found to distract your significant other into a seduced moment of lust?? By this I mean that say he is watching Monday Night Football and you want to just get it on during the forth quarter, during the two minute warning....What would you do to distract him to you?? Vice versa for guys to girls.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

If I tried to seduce my wife during the last minutes of her favorite college's football game, she'd tell me to just wait a damn minute. After that, she'd probably say, "Now, was there something you wanted?".

Seriously though, If I knelt in front of her(not blocking the game) and started kissing her legs and working back and forth, moving up while applying a little coaxing to spread them, I would be in muff heaven pretty soon.
    Sometimes it would work, other times, not.

3. college_girl

college_girl New Member

All my boyfriend has to do to distract me is to grab my tits. He can do incredible things to my tits. Once he grabs them, it's game over.

4. polarbear79

polarbear79 New Member

i'd snuck into our bedroom, leave the door open and play. often times, i'd have my playmate with me in a matter of minutes ;)

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I'd be like, "WHO CARES ABOUT SPORTS??!" and pounce on him. ;)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't have a clue on how to tear a man away from a game on TV to have sex. My husband will have none of it. :(

7. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

Well, CL darlin, what have you tried in the past?? Place it in a hypothetical if you must. Thanks.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

If I let it be known I'm in the mood for some action, I always get the "After this inning." or "I just want to see this next play." By the time he gets around to coming upstairs for some lovemaking, I'm usually too tired or already fast asleep for it.

I don't even bother making romantic plans with him on the nights UFC is on.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Last night I tried a different tactic. Hubby was upstairs watching football and I yelled up to him. "Wash your dick." He came to the top of the stairs and said, "But I thought you had your period?" I just motioned like I was giving a blowjob and he got the picture.

After a while he came downstairs and I went back up to bed with him and blew his doors off. Apparently, the game had ended. :eyes

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

You should have yelled back, "Whasamatter, you scared of a little stain on the cane?"

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

No, it was a night for him. I decided that beforehand, so I was cool with it. ;)

Football and a blowjob. What more can a guy ask for on a Sunday night?

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

No shit, that is pretty fucking awesome.:D

13. igor

Gold Member

Forget the football - I'll just take the BJ :D

14. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

So agreed.

15. sinfinity

sinfinity New Member

I'd just do both at the same time. Getting head while you're watching your favorite team win? Bad ass.

16. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

I don't know girls If the Horns or the Cowboys are playing she would have to offer some pretty outrageous idea......and promise to DvR the game.:cool
    - You just cant get in between a man and his team. Your allowed to be right in the middle of eve.....Ok I'm not gonna finish that sentence.

17. Squirt

Squirt New Member

You never seem to finish most of your post. Looks like you are just trying to fill your "quota" of post to access the good areas.

18. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

OK well 1st I didnt even know there was a part of the forum I didn't have access too other then the ability to use an avatar, but now that I know I'm miss out on somethin ill step up my "useless posts" so I can just waste space there too, but from now on ill make sure my post are as thought out as the rest of them over this topic.

"Forget the football - I'll just take the BJ" , "So agreed" or maybe as deep as "I'd just do both at the same time. Getting head while you're watching your favorite team win? Bad ass." (no offense 2 you guys what so ever promise just making a point)

You asked a question I didn't get around to it untill everyone else had and I said exactly what came to my mind, if your referring to the fact that I didn't finish the last sentence..... that would be because it was a joke. Other then that I'm pretty sure that qualified as a complete thought. It would take a hell of a lot to pull me away from my football games its the truth.

As for you saying I don't complete the rest of my posts for whatever reason is a bit uncalled for, and luckily I got the chance to read this message after being up over 48 hours and still drunk,:dgrin so ill make sure every thought is complete for you this morning. I even went as far as pulling the "massive" 17 posts I'v accumulated in 4 days up and just taking a quick glance at them. Ill avoid directly quoting anything but as far as I could tell I pretty much got across whatever thought struck me at the time off my mind, because I felt like it i dont think i need a better reason. So excuse me if my opinions and input arent adequate enough for you.

I mean really come on, this is social community I think I have the right to be social in anyway i want as long as its not disrespectful or disruptive towards anyone, just like everyone else, not everyone approaches situations the same. I have my way of doing things which I don't think are terribly wrong with maybe the exception of knowing full and well i should have just blown this off, just not one of my strong suits. Really though if you have something like that to say to me, I understand I do, you have you opinion just PM me though keep it between who it needs to be between.

Well i feel better now so i hope your not gonna be pissed for me ranting .No place for that here :sf

Im pretty drunk I hope this isnt a bunch of jib...id proofread it more if i could

19. Squirt

Squirt New Member

I'm not pissed Savvy. It was suppose to be a joke but I guess it came across wrong. ;)

Sorry about that!

20. igor

Gold Member

Perhaps what I should have said is I am one of those guys that could give a shit less about football (or most sports for that matter). To me it is second in line after boxing as a ridiculous sport.