[Ask a Guy] disrespect

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hornyscot, Oct 28, 2011.

1. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

what is it with some men< they have some girl or even at times their SO perform a sexual act on them, could be BJ or even full sex or anything else for that matter, and what do they do.... they bitch and moan that it was no good, they didnt enjoy it, or some other complaint, girl was too chubby, girl was too slack, girl was this that or another.... no gratitude that the girl was even willing to carry out their wishes, submit to their demands and out out for them. Well that is just plain rude, ignorant and bad mannered, whatever happened to respect, good manners, and a little bit of gratitude. I am male and have lost a bit of faith in my fellow man here. If you really think that girls are here for no other purpose than to please you and your already bloated egos i suggest you go and have a wank rather than go on just bitching about the females who do not match your obviously high standards (sarcasm), i know this much, if was female and you treated me like that, you would be getting no more sexual favours from me, come on men, show a little more respect and gratitude.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Typically women will feel the same about certain men, but won't verbalise it as readily, although they may well do so with their girlfriends. He was terrible, had no rhythm, had to fake my orgasm etc etc. If it's a first time she may make an excuse and move on to someone more sexually compatible.

I don't see it as a gender issue as much as men might be more direct about poor sex and women might be more obtuse. But the end result is much the same.

3. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

Lol.. you usually hear the truth like this when the couple split or things go tits up!

4. sarad

sarad New Member

I'm not really sure I believe in sexual compatibility. If you are willing to have sex with someone for reasons other than pure desperation, compatibility can be achieved through communication. Sex with each person is unique. Everyone has different tastes.

Of course there are always extremes, but generally most of the incompatibilities can be overcome. My guy and I are both generally submissive, but we make a great time of it regardless. It has opened my point of view. I thought he was kinda lousy at first, but we talked about it. Found out the kind of things both of us wanted. We worked it out.

My point is that poor sex can generally be corrected if everyone is open about it.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Sarad,
    My wife is sexually submissive and I am sexually dominant, and that's generally a bigger problem because she is wary of my sexual confidence, and I find it difficult to tease from her the things that turn her on. Poor sex can be overcome through communication and practice, but often the communication is lacking (one doesn't want to hear and the other doesn't want to verbalise).

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

There are ways of expressing our issues without being derogatory about it. I don't think all men are so callous towards their female partners but I have noticed that a lot of the ones that are that way inclined, seem to flock to sites like this to broadcast their lack of respect.

7. almostthere

Gold Member

I agree with Sarad. But take me and my wife. She has started to give oral because she feels she's got to rather than she wants to. I asked her just this past week to not give my anymore cause it was very uncomfortable having someone do something they obviously don't want to do. I wasntt complaining, just stating how it felt. I enjoy sex when both parities are into it. Not just for obligation.

8. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Dude what the hell is wrong with you. By her books, rent her videos, take her to the library, find artcles for her on the internet, but for goodness sakes , don't give up on her.

Here she is trying to give you pleasure and you tell her she's doing such a piss poor job to just give it up.
    Have the pleasure you realize in sex comes from the pleasure you are delivering. Otherwise why would we all get off on performing oral sex on our partners?

If she needs help with technique, do what you can.
    I had a friend that was embarrassed because she didn't think she had good technique & had never made a guy come in her mouth. We gave her what advice we could and she finally got the job done. It was all down her throat after that and she really started enjoying herself.

Sometimes it just takes a while

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

It's a big ask to expect a single someone to be our soulmate, best friend and the most passionate lover in the world for the rest of our lives. They may step up to the mark in one of those areas for a while, probably sex, but eventually slip back to where they are comfortable. In the case of almostthere, she's probably slipped back to where she feels comfortable sexually. But she may still be a great wife and partner in other areas.

For sure she can lift herself, she did it in the past, but he's right when someone does it out of obligation. It feels empty. There's no real answer, although I got my solution by having an affair with a woman who was sexually someone that my wife wasn't, and my wife guessed that I had found a lover! My wife then upped her sexual performance out of jealousy, although I don't recommend that approach unless you know the outcome first. But for sure, I wouldn't have had that first affair if my wife was as good sexually as she was in other areas. I never would have married my lover, but we were sexually compatible.

The longer I go the more I realise that monogamy is a ridiculous concept, and I am not surprised that so many married men and women have affairs. If the marriage is good but the sex is not good, then frustration gets to us and we find a compatible lover. Then life is sweet again.

10. nyxx

nyxx New Member

some men do it, some women do it... you can only change yourself not others.