Disgusting problem with my cousin..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Cammy, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Cammy

Cammy New Member

Hi everyone
    A while ago my cousin asked me if she could ride my blowup flying zeppelin lamp thingy..
    No seriously i have this blowup zeppelin thingy that "flies" trough my room by some sort of mechanical lifting device that is mounted onto the ceiling which is also a lamp..:cool
    It looks really cool and when you turn it on it starts to move up and down and fly in circles but I never considered it to strong enough to ride on.:ugh Well actually it wasn't strong enough because it couldn't move with her on it and the zeppelin started to bent because of her weight so i told her to get off before she broke it.
    Then one day after I took a shower I noticed my zeppelin was bent again while my cousin was in my room with it and when I took a closer look at it there was this unmistakable smell of poop right in the middle of it....:eek
    Then about a 2 weeks ago she said she felt sick and wanted to stay in bed, that's in my room:ugh while I was going out and my parents were gone ass well so she was in there all alone.
    And when I got home it was completely deformed like in a U shape which also happened the first time she sat on it but this time it looked a lot worse...
    then when I got closer like maybe a feet away i could already smell it again and it was definitely some kind of asshole smell...
    Also the table we used the first time to climb on it was right under it while it wasn't when I left.:ugh
    I kinda hoped she was done with it but yesterday it happened again and I don't know what to think of it anymore.
    I mean it doesn't vibrate or anything its not even that comfortable to sit on so what's the point of taking the risk to break it?..
    And what's up with the smell?...
    I mean why does it smell like poop if she is just "riding" it or even masturbates on it?....:ugh
    Yes I know I should just ask her but its just so weird I just don't know what to say...
    please help!!!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Maybe she put a hole in it while playing with it and decided to fill it up with natural gas? :lol

3. JustNaughty

JustNaughty New Member

That sounds bizarre to me...Does she have a natural odor of butt smell? Maybe she is just un- hygenic.I would confront her about it,if it were me.Just for the simple fact that she broke something that was not hers & kept on doing it. It may feel awkward to confront her,but you need to do it.It was yours,she continued to ruin it & maybe sniff about her to see if she needs a bath & politely let her know she is ripe.

4. Cammy

Cammy New Member

I never noticed any smell on her before and i am not going to sniff her hahah.
    she stays over tonight and i wrote a little messege on to of the zeppelin so now lets see how she reacts.

5. JustNaughty

JustNaughty New Member

Eagerly awaiting what's gonna happen.....
    :D

6. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I say be a good cousin and buy her a few good dildos.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'd be chucking that zeppelin thingy away. :ugh

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Can you believe this shit? She drops a bomb like that and then splits for 3 days.

WTF?

Come on Cammy, make with the details!

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm sorry after reading and re-reading this thread I can't help but comment. WHAT THE FUCK?! Lol

That is quite bizarre, I've got like a dozen different things going through my head as to what she could be doing that would leave a shit smell on something.

Maybe she's got a really weird thing about taking a dump on like...a mans chest or something but can't find the right man that will allow it....sooooo she uses her cousins stuff.

Or like earlier stated she may just have really bad bathing habits. Even at my worst though..just out of surgery not having a real bath in a couple days...I don't think the smell of shit followed me around o_O

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

I still can't picture what the heck the zeppelin thing with its mechanical lifting device is. I think I want one. I swear I won't try to ride it.

The other questions in my mind are: Does she have other odd behavior patterns? Is she a child, an adolescent or an adult? I just can't quite picture this whole scenario.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

[​IMG]

~ ZEPPELIN ANAL LOVIN' PICS ~

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

^^ Yeah, what she said! ^^
    Damn, CL, I really laughed out loud when I saw your avie.

13. JustNaughty

JustNaughty New Member

I'm dyin' here......WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

14. Cammy

Cammy New Member

Well sorry for keeping u guys in suspense but i just haven't got any news..
    i just don't know what to say to her or how to even begin a conversation..
    I wrote "Please don't sit on me" with a little sad face ontop of the zeppelin but i am not sure she noticed it.

Actually its my brother's but we swithced room's and sins it didnt came off so easily my brother said i could keep it.
    Its a grey blimp hanging on 2 strings and the strings go into this pretty big round device thats on the ceiling that pulls the strings up and down and the whole thing then moves in a circular motion.
    Sort of like a ceiling fan but bigger and more noisy..
    Its some sort of advertising item and ironicly it says "gargolifter" which is pretty lame actually but somehow i like it and its part of my room now and even if i somehow could get it off i dont plan troughing it away.

Not that i know of no that is besides from being a alcoholic sometimes , and she's 15 :ugh.
    And about the smell, if she had been on it like that i mean naked there shouldn't it have a vagina smell on it as well??

15. JustNaughty

JustNaughty New Member

It's all so bizzare to me.I'm really trying to picture all this & put some sense to it & think of options that would make it all come together.I get the zepplin,I understand that piece itself.But her...my mind is stuck. She is an alcoholic at 15?! :down That is unfortunate & very sad to me.But people do strange things when they are drunk.She may have been at the time of this bizzare mystery & did something hard to explain with her own self that created that butt/poop odor.

It sounds stupid,but I can't come up with anything else that may be plausable.My brain hurts.
    If it were me I'd walk up & ask her.Just out of the tiredness this all has done to me head :lol

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

Thank you, now I can imagine exactly what it is. That is pretty cool. What I can't imagine is how anybody older than 5 could possibly wonder if it would support their weight... and try again.:shrug
    It would be more ironic and even funny if it said "Gagolifter.":p

I don't think necessarily so. Any emanations from a healthy vagina, even if it was unclean, wouldn't be that pungent, plus it would evaporate and dry pretty quickly.

Bye the way, I looked it up and the Gargolifter is a real zeppelin built for research purposes. It translates to "Cargolifter" in English.

17. Cammy

Cammy New Member

Well,i was exaggerating [FONT=&quot][/FONT] a little bit about her being a alcoholic she just drinks a lot when she's at her friends but I don't think she did when i found the smell.
    I don't really know what to tell about her that could have something to do with this.
    She is pretty normal i guess, maybe a little crazy sometimes but nothing to worry about i guess.
    When she's stays over she spents most of her time sitting behind her laptop and doesnt talk very much.
    maybe a little nerdy sometimes and she doesnt pay a lot atention to guys so maybe she got frustrated?
    Actually she could ride it partially just not all the way, it only stopped moving when she was pulling her legs off the table and had to lift her up agian so she could only ride it like half a circle without helping it. :ugh
    I still don't get how she could have left such a strong smell just by sitting on it and know that I think about it she couldn't even reach her privates if she was on it like the first time because it would fold completely around her privates making it impossible to masturbate... :ugh
    anyway lets hope she noticed my message and doesn't try it again. :eyes

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

Okay, I have one possible theory. Maybe it was inflated with some gas other than air, for manufacturing consistency or a more predictable leak-down rate. Or air, who knows. Either way, if it reacted over time with the polymerized inner hull and acquired a pungent smell, and she caused it to leak, maybe that's your mystery stink. Nitrogen could certainly be suspect. :D

19. Cammy

Cammy New Member

Nahh i dont think so. it isn't leaking and it has a valve and you have to blow it up by mouth. maybe my brother had bad breath :lol

20. HardRocker

Gold Member

Oh well, back to the drawing board. I'll alert you when the next theory is ready for unveiling.:eyes