Discomfort/Pain with Hard Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bonochik, Feb 13, 2007.

1. bonochik

bonochik New Member

Hi y'all!

I'm new here but I have a question. I recently met someone and we became intimate (after having been with the same guy for 10 years so orgasms were pretty much guaranteed, etc.) but he liked it hard and fast which did nothing for me--it was nice but I knew I wouldn't finish.

My question is with several positions--doggy, spooning (?) and me on top, it felt like he was hitting my cervix which made it rather uncomfortable but I didn't stop it--if this is because it was hard & fast or due to the point in my "cycle"?

And how can I delicately deal with the issue of him getting me off too?

2. katy

katy New Member

Well your cycle can definitly have a bit to do with how your cervix position. At some time during your cycle, such as near and during ovulation, it can be a bit lower than normally, which can for sure enhance your partner's chance of hitting it.

But if that's something that has occured since a while I think it's safe to admit that your cycles might not have a lot to do with it and that it is probably more the way you have sex.

I guess the best thing to do here is to tell him something like that sex is about the two partners enjoy it and that right now sex hasn't been good to you lately when he was ''doing it hard and fast'' . So you'd like if you both could do it another way that can be pleasurable for you too.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Communication is key. Don't be afraid to tell him that his hard thrustin' just isn't doin' it for you. Sometime I get a little over zealous, my wife will just whisper in my ear to slow down, or instead of 'Fuck me', she'll whisper 'make love to me'. That's enough for me to get the point. :)

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thats a really good point, learning to use key words during sex for both partners...and these words would pretty much be the best i think..

5. OriginalBigGuy

OriginalBigGuy New Member

My wife used to come flat out and tell me "not so deep!" Or, she would put her hands on my hips and push me back. Either method told me instantly that I was hurting her...so back off. Those types of signals are filed away for future use. I never had to be told again not to do what I had been doing. As far as him pleasuring you or not pleasuring you, personally I believe that if a man truly loves women, or loves the woman he's with, or just loves women's bodies, he wants to pleasure her. I have been with women that I didn't love who I had sex with. I would still describe that as making love even though I didn't love them. I did however, want them to feel as good about the sex as I did. Doing so pretty much assured that it would or could happen again. The alternative is, forgive the verbiage, what I call fucking.

6. Misa

Misa New Member

*Keeps this in mind :x

I shall create key words with my boyfriend! \o/