dirty talk

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mysecret, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mysecret

mysecret New Member

I am so glad none of you know who I am. This is very embarrassing. I am kind of a shy person. My husband wants me to talk dirty to him but I have the slightest idea of what to say. Please give me some ideas.:nerv :eek:

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh My Gawd, Girl! - this is HOT!
    Okay - you need to practice. Seriously! You need to listen to yourself talking dirty - and get used to it.
    Say stuf like... what you REALLY want him to do...
    tell him when you are going wild....
    talk about his big cock in your pussy...
    *I told you you would have to get used to it!!*
    Everything that makes you feel good - TELL HIM!
    And use straight forward terms (none of this "teeheehe, that tickles" stuff - let him know that his tongue on your clit drives you crazy! Look him in the eyes... If he's not doing something exactly the way you know you like it - TELL HIM! If you want to change positions, and go cowgirl - TELL HIM!
    If you want him to slam hard - TELL HIM!
    I swear, guys love a woman who knows what she likes, and expresses it. You'll see. ;) He'll be eating out of the palm of your hand!
    Of course, this is "jmho" :)
    :rose

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hello Mysecret,:cool
    I guess it is horses for courses and depending on what your husband considers "dirty talk'.
    Some folks enjoy just verbalising about what they are doing or wish to do to each other and because it involves sex they consider this "dirt" talk.
    Others actually like to use more robust venacular describing these activities in terms which in normal every day settings would be most inappropriate.
    For my part I don't much like the latter but at the point of arousal when my pardner desires penile penetration and she groans "come on... fuck me.... now.... and fuck me hard"; now that is a cue hard to resist!
    Perhaps try that one out and see how it goes.
    BTW (and this is my own hangup ok), the reason I don't go for the hard core language in these situations is that most sex for me is a thing of beauty and a sharing of a warm loving intimacy and therefore not to be denegrated.
    I can see a role for it in a situation of raw, wantom, horny, steamy, get down and dirty sort of fun sex.
    I would like to do that with someone who might be a fuck-buddy or one night stand but not with a lover I respect.
    Again that is just boring ol' me.;)

4. rene48

rene48 New Member

Well, hmmmm, I am good at cursing while fucking. Not screwing honey I mean down and dirty fucking, look up at him and tell him god damn baby, you got a good hunch, fuck that pussy, give it to me, all of it, that's it, slam your baby tonight.... that's it... ahhhhh yes honey, that's my baby, that is one hell of a dick, it feels so good in my pussy. Why don't you stop baby, rest up and go down there and eat the rest, make me cum like you did last time, I R E A L L Y miss that part, you eat better than anything, better than your fucking, place that tongue deep and hit that clit that I love so much, then, just plane, suck me off....
    KEEP ALL THAT UP. PRACTICE. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT.... BE HONEST, DO NOT FAKE CLIMAXES, NEVER. HE WILL KNOW IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER TRUST HIM WITH YOUR WORDS. NEVER. One thing, honey, be sexy....show a little lace, make him want you, show your ass, your panties, your legs, be a whore honey. That is the trick. OK? TRY IT, YOU'LL LOVE IT LATER. JUST BE BAD NOW AND THEN, OK? Gotta go, g'nite.. Rene

5. Master9804

Gold Member

Just go on what ur feeling. If he is going hard. Tell him. Hotbabe has no problem telling me how something feels or how she wants it. Example, last time we did anal. Omg she had me going so much. She said ohhh I have my Master,s big cock in my ass. It made me go that much harder. Plus when your man knows he is pleasing you and how. He will go all out to please you everytime. I know I go all out to please Hotbabe. It works the samethe other way around. When I tell Hotbabe how good it feels when she is sucking my big cock. She goes that much harder and take it all down her throat. When I say take all my cum, she does, cause she wants to Please me, plus she is sooooo sweet. Hehe That,s what we all want is to Please each other!!

But it,s basically just telling your mate what you want and how you want it and really get into it. It,s also commucating with your mate. Like sharing a moment.

6. Miki

Miki Banned

Why don't you whisper they're sexy and then just lick their ear... That's dirty, right?

7. Master9804

Gold Member

Only if they don,t clean their ears. Then it,s dirty.

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

ROFL! AHAHAHAHAHA

Dude ... that was great!

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

I guess dirty talk is whatever you make it out to be.I'm sure we all have our own definition of it.

10. loveitrough

Gold Member

Love whispering sweet dirty talk in her ear:D

11. Clark

Clark Member

First of all, find out if your man wants your talk to be dominant or submissive. This is very important. If he likes to feel dominant, you would not want to make an angry face and say forceful things like "c'mon! Fuck me harder!". Instead, you would want to say more submissive things like "Oh my God! I love it when you fuck me that way!"

When all else fails, just describe what you're feeling. If you like the way he's doing something, talk about it a lot. Say, "Ooooo I like it when you ____. Yeah. Oh, that's nice. God, that feels fantastic! OH!". Just give vivid, elaborate descriptions of how you feel.

This is also a positive way to ensure that he continues to do the things that you like him to do. When he hears you oooooo and ahhhh oversomething, he knows to do it again next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.