Dirty Talk

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Elsa, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Elsa

Elsa New Member

This is my first post here (new to sex forums altogether) so I will just put myself out there and say that I really love sexy, dirty talk. I find myself wanting it during foreplay and during sex all the time now. The problem here is that it doesn't come naturally for my partner, and so it doesn't happen as often as I want, although he does try for me. Our physical sex life is great (as is our relationship) and he is very aggressive and dominant in bed which I love, so I am quite happy in all of the other areas.

Anyone else have this issue? Do you find yourself looking for this type of conversation with someone else?

2. Kermit

Gold Member

well sometimes we don't know what to say, it's good to know what you, the listener likes to hear. Should it be agressive ("im' gonna fuck hte life out of you bitch!" )? Should it be loving ("you are the hottest girl in the world with the tightest vagina in the world!") descriptive? ("my gosh your pussy is so wet and tight gripping my cock!") just for bad examples.

But yeah break it down and figure what you like, aggressive? flattering? adoringly submissive? sweet? tactile? emotional? all of the above?

You two could practice with phone sex while you two are away and experiment and allow him to be more confident with dirty talk which is essential for phone sex.

3. Elsa

Elsa New Member

We've talked about it a couple times and he knows that nothing is off limits if there is something he wants to say. If he is talking for my benefit only, he knows I like to hear him being aggressive and descriptive but not intentionally degrading. I love to talk dirty as well, not just listen, so he has a good idea of what I like.

It's interesting how we grow sexually and sometimes individually within a relationship. This is not something I craved as much at the beginning of our relationship and I can only imagine what I will start wanting tomorrow, or next week. ;)

4. Kermit

Gold Member

Well good luck with that, there might be some websites that can impart better advice, believe me theres something for everyone

5. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Maybe its just not some people's thing. But sometimes I find it hard to believe. He may be nervous that he will scare you or be too vulgar.. it happened to me. But it turned out the dirtier I was the better she felt

PS: I looooooove dirty talking. I met this chick and all we do is sext and talk dirty. Just the other day I wrote a 4 1/2 page fantasy about what I wish could happen and it was the hottest thing Ive ever written. I masterbated twice during the write lol. She said she read it 4 times in 1 night and cant wait for more from me :)

You just have to unlock his sexual, descriptive, dirty talking powers. Good luck.

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

i used to be greaaaaaaat at dirty talk. now? im finding myself getting a little bit shy and thinking about it a little too much. im afraid i might say something he doesn't like or just sound stupid. im kind of surprised by this since i used to be so comfortable, but with each person its different i guess.

maybe with time he'll get more comfortable with it, just keep leading the way and maybe eventually he'll take over

7. Coffee

Coffee Member

Ever swear there was some sexual thing you would never, EVER in a million years do? Mostly because you were too self-conscious? Well she is so good at the dirty talk, she absolutely sends me into orbit and I have to keep re-drawing that line in the sand. Inhibitions are all going "bye-bye". Stuff I never thought I'd do, say or text (or snap a picture of :eek) has all fallen by the wayside. It's a combination of soooo many things - but mostly it's that she's gotten inside my brain and seems to know everything that turns me on. Dirty talk is all theatre of the mind and OH MY GOD!.... this girl wins the Tony Award for best performance, every fucking night, morning, afternoon. Today for instance, I was woken up from my nap by the gentle buzz of my phone. I was pleasantly surprised to find a long, descriptively, explicit little note about what she wanted us to do together. Needless to say, after reading this (about 30 times!) I crossed another item off my "I will never do this..." list.

8. Paula

Gold Member

mmm I don't want him to come early

9. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

dirty talk is awesome. the raunchier the better i say. its all just role play for the mind as far as im concerned so its all good as long as everyone knows its pretend.

10. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Lol, great post Coffee. I feel the same way.

11. missie

missie Member

I love dirty talk but my chap gets embarrassed too quickly and doesn't like to hear it, he said women shouldnt swear or be foul mouthed at all.

I did it once and he nearly had heart attack there and then

12. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

i like dirty talk, the dirtier the better, it allows you to say things that are really hot but wouldnt actually do, it must work for both partners to have any positive effect though! especially if it involves any name calling!

13. Mira

Gold Member

For me dirty talk is best when about talking through fantasies or pointing out specific turn-on's for the partner. Lines like "I am going to fuck you hard" just don't do it for me, so I don't reciprocate with "fuck me hard" type of lines. So if he has that type of mind set, working up some fantasies and/or desires over time he may open up. Also, don't be afraid to talk about it outside of bed as well...have him fuck you on the kitchen table :p j/k just talk with him about things that you would like to fantasize or role play ahead of time. The first time or so may feel awkward or rehearsed but could grow into something fun.

14. CosmicEye

Gold Member

yeah I agree. Im not ganna say 'im ganna fuck you hard and cum.' I like detail of everything you feel physically and emotionally, everything you see, everything you say etc.