Dirty Talk ;)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mr n Mrs Smyth, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs) Well the other day was the first time i ever dirty talked with my hubby ;) and i think i can honestly say that i got him excited well at least i hope i did, because he was talking dirty to me too, he said he has never been any good at talking dirty, but DAMN he got me to climax in literally 3-4 mins while i was playing with my rabbit.

MMMMMM definately wanna do that again :brow

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

It's easier to do it when you suddenly realize, in the heat of the passion, that you really mean it.:dgrin

3. hornydave

hornydave New Member

Once in a while my wife likes me to treat her a little rough. As i'm having my way with her I'll call her Bitch,Slut,Whore etc.. I guess that counts as dirty talk.

4. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

My girl talks dirty to me every once in a while when we are fooling around, especially when I'm going down on here and its very hot. I'm traveling for work right now and I try to get her to talk a little dirty to me over the phone, but she's not having it lol.

5. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs) Well sometimes i must admit while my hubby is at work he will call me on breaks, and sometimes i get him going a bit heehehe, just nice to think that when he comes hope in the morning all he is going to be thinking about is me ;)

6. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

I really enjoy the dirty talk thing it gets me very aroused, last night my bf called me saying that he was alone and horny and all he wanted was to fuck me until I couldn't take, he said some other things but I don't remember much but that got me awake and out of my bed really fast, I told him to come home and well he kept he's promise one of the best's sex I've had.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

I am ashamed to admit that hubby and I have not yet talked dirty to one another. It seems like such an elementary thing, but it seems to be hard to me to say stuff like that, even though I know it's hot and I want to. I need to just go for it-I'm sure he'd think it was great. I suspect he hasn't tried just because I haven't.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Slut and whore sound too much like insults than dirty talk for me.
    "I'm gonna fuck your little cunt, you bitch!" I think that qualifies; it's about as disrespectful as I get though. We've let fly with that sort of stuff in the heat of passion before. It has to be spontaneous, or it just doesn't work. She's usually more like, "Fuck me Fuck me hard, Fuck me!" Loud too.:p

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I had an frickin' AWESOME round of phone sex with my virtual lover today, so I can attest to how hot dirty talk can make a person.

My husband and I don't do it all that much, but I enjoy it when we do.

Oh, and for the record, I don't think slut, whore and bitch are insults when they are said in the heat of passion and it turns both people on.

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

:male FUCK ME YOU COWBOYFUCKING BITCH WHORE CYBERSLUT, I'M GONNA CUM BALLS DEEP IN YOUR DIRTY LITTLE CUNT TILL IT RUNS OUT OF YOUR EARS!!!:whip

MissJuicy likes this.
  11. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

Im really excited to try more of this, but I cant seem to get it to come out right. Practice makes perfect, I suppose.

12. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs) i agree with what hardrocker said, if its not spontaneous then its not as much fun, you cant force it, just stick to what your comfortable with, and as for wether bitch whore etc is an insult ?
    If you like it then you keep going with that so long as its not offending you then its fun ;)

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow, HR! I didn't know you had it in ya! Now quick, put it in ME! :phat

14. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs) I've posted about this before, about how i like dirty talk ;)
    the hubby seems to like it when i dirty talk to him, but im afraid he is having some confidence issues here with this one,
    he thinks he is really bad at it, but in my opinion it doesnt even need to be something really dirty, it can just be describing other times we have had sex or even what he wants to do in the future ;)

i love hearing his voice while im climaxing MMMM

15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I agree with HR, it only works if it's totally spontaneous. Dirty talk is quite fun, whether before or during.

BD

16. MissJuicy

Verified Gold Member

mmmm dirty talk can just make squirt xD

17. hamok

hamok New Member

My wife also loves the dirty talk , at first I was having some trouble coming up with things to say. After awhile I started telling her about "what I was going to do to her" and if i had a fantacy I would tell her about it and what I would want her to do. that seems to work pretty good.:cool

18. gphine

Dirty talk always gets me off. Once I hit the 20 post mark, I'll provide video evidence of my wife's ability in the multimedia forum.