Dirty talk to get you off!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by texaschuck, Jan 2, 2012.

1. texaschuck

texaschuck New Member

Well let me start out by saying this is my first post. I have been reading on here for a while and this is what I'm intrested in right now. I'm a newly wed, but have been with this girl for a while. And we are getting to that stage of trying new things and we have ramped up the dirty talk. There is times when she can say things that will make me just want to cum that instant. One thing that we have started to say is " I'm going to get you pregant" or she will say "get me pregant baby!" ( even though she is on the pill and we have no desire to get pregant right now). I'm just wondering if anyone has a certain phrase that gets them going. I'd love to here something that I could use.

2. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

In our case I only talk dirty. I sometime tell "Yeah baby, eat me out, make me cum and swallow all my cum. This is the only thing you will get in your dinner today" ...and he then do exactly what I have told and I get a great orgasm.

I use several other dirty phrases too. It spices up the things.

3. Northside

Gold Member

I love chicks who talk dirty!

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard baby!
    Those simple word said with conviction as I approach my orgasm does serve to tip me over the edge :p

5. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Its one of the most arrousing things to me when a chick talks dirty like she wants to talk dirty. The more they try and feel it the hotter it is.