[Ask a Girl] Dirty Talk in Bed

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by paintedblue, Apr 12, 2011.

1. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

A couple are going at it doggy style..

Woman: "Talk dirty to me"

Man: "Take this hard cock.. "

Woman: "YES!! Keep going!! Fuck this pussy.. fuck it hard.. fuck my tight little hole"

Man: "Thats it.. back that ass up.. show me what you got.. give it to me.. <smacks her on the ass> "

Woman: "More! Get aggressive!! Tell me what you are gonna do to this little wet pussy!"

Man: " Im gonna fuck you in two.. "

Woman: " Fuck me in two.. Fuck this dirty girl.. Wear me out!! I want your hot cum all inside me"

Man: "Take it you dirty little slut.. fuck this hard cock.. fuck it until I paint the inside of you pussy with my hot cum you filthy little cum slut"

Woman: "What did you call me? What the fuck man... that was a little over the line dont you think?"

Man: "ww....ww..wha? I was just"

Woman: "No.. that wasnt sexy.. that was just mean! I am NOT a slut.. (puts on clothes).. you are a real JERK you know that? Have fun with your HAND ASSHOLE!!"
    <slams door>

So there is the scenario..
    I have met more than one woman in my travels that has really gotten off on dirty talk during sex. However, as you can see, more often than not the line is a not always that defined.
    I have on more than one occasion had thoughts run through my head.. and stopped them cold on my tongue because I wasnt sure just how far I could go.

Some women like that little bit of degregation.. the hair pulling.. being fucked hard.. and treated like nothing more than a cum dumpster during sex. No matter how thrilling it is for them, sometimes saying something as simple as "Suck this cock you dirty whore" is all it takes to turn a great time into a really bad time.

So the question ladies, how do you handle dirty talk, and to what extent do you like it to go. Also, for those of you out there that like the "dirty slut" role, lets hear from you. Why is that a turn on for you?

I dont mind the dirty talk.. but I always feel a bit silly at times telling the wife "Fuck that cock you fucking slut".. because I have to live with her.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ok I am not a woman and indeed finding this language quite confronting as always had high regards & respect for womanhood yet now finding many women like this shit.
    So what do I do?
    Ok a bit lame but trying to do stuff like this (which is really not me) but well if it achieves objective then hey, why not?
    Trouble is my repertoire of dirty talk is quite limited & finding repetition a bit obvious.
    What do you people do and yeah where do you draw the line?

3. Beach

Beach New Member

it's not natural nor in my nature to speak in a derogatory tone like that..old school i guess.

4. gyfo

gyfo New Member

I definitely do a lot of talking. Just don't get too dirty. I kinda feel like a chop when I do lol.

5. andretti

andretti New Member

I think the best way to handle this is to have a long talk beforehand, and discuss what works and doesn't work for each of you.

Many folks have found a handful of words really rev their engine, but there may be one or two other words that cause the engine to sputter and stop on a dime. So, how do you know which words are which? Communication - lots of it - ahead of time.

6. Meee

Gold Member

Degrading talk is a subcategory of dirty talk. When she asks for dirty talk, it doesn't necessarily mean she's asking for degrading talk specifically. The risk is that you'll cross the line from aggressive to personal. If you don't know what her triggers are, try this rule:

Talk about what she's doing, not what she is.

7. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Well put meee. :)

8. evil_noodles

evil_noodles New Member

Now THAT is great advice!