Dinner

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Splendid_Thoughts, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

We have gone out to a fabulous place for dinner and are dressed to the nines. The waiter sits us at a window table in the corner and we order some drinks. The waiter says he will be back to take our meal order in a little while. I take this opportunity to whisper in your ear that I am not wearing any underwear. Your right hand drops below the table onto my left knee. You hold my gaze and run your hand slowly up the inside of my thigh under my skirt until your finger just brushes against my pussy. I moan ever so quietly. You run your finger up and down the outer lips...teasing me more than you could know.

At this point the waiter returns with our drinks and we decide on our meals. You move to take your hand away but I clasp my thighs together to stop you - I want your hand to stay there. The waiter takes our order and leaves. We are alone again. I spread my thighs to let your hand go and you resume teasing the warm, soft outer lips of my pussy, all the while holding my gaze with yours. You can feel how wet I am getting and you slip one finger between my lips to test just how wet I am. Your finger slides easily from my hard swollen clit down to my very wet opening. You slip your finger inside me...just a little...then a little more... In...out...slowly and very, very sensually

I reach under the table and take your hand from my pussy. I take your wet glistening finger, ever so gently in my mouth and lick and suck it clean. You moan as I do this and I know without even laying a hand on you that you are hard and wanting...your cock pressing hard against the zipper of your pants.

Our meals arrive and we eat them hastily, knowing as soon as we are in private we are going to be fucking each others brains out! All the while my pussy is throbbing and I can feel how wet you have made me.

We pay and leave to head back to the car, passing a dark alley way. I look at you and nod...we turn left into the alley. Ten steps in you can stand it no longer and push me against the wall and kiss me, pressing your body into me. I can feel how hard your cock is so squat down to release it from it's confines. It springs to attention and I hastily and gently take it in my mouth...wanting to taste that sweet precum.

After a few minutes, you ask me to stand up and run your hand up my leg to my sweet and now dripping wet pussy. You slide one...then two fingers gently inside me...massaging my clit with your thumb. I kiss you deeply and moan into the kiss and I am close to cumming. I pull away from the kiss and turn around...begging you to fuck me. You willingly oblige...lifting my skirt over my arse and sliding your throbbing hard cock all the way into me. You grasp my shoulders and start pounding me pretty deep...I reach down and play with my clit as I am so close to cumming...your hands grasp my shoulders harder and you moan you are goin to cum...so I let go and we explode together...right there in that dark alley way.

I kiss you...take your hand and we walk back to the car...

2. Priapus

Priapus New Member

Very Hot! Thanks for sharing

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Very realistic, made me feel that it actually happened in real life or something quite similar anyway.

4. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Thanks for the comments. Hasn't happened in real life....yet! ;)

5. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Very well written. Got the pulse racing!

6. SexFun

SexFun New Member

7. newtoital

newtoital New Member

Great read.Keep up the good work