Dildo Question? And some Dildo Comments

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BinghamtonNY, Mar 28, 2010.

1. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

We have two dildos. The first, my wife and I bought from Adam & Even online. She enjoyed it a lot, but realized early on that the suction cup was virtually non-functional. Thus, no attaching it to a chair, and no pretending to be "on top" for her. It's a translucent, silicone dildo with realistic shape, but a purplish color.

So, about a year ago I bought her a very realistic looking and feeling cyberskin dildo at a local adult store. I inquired if the suction cup worked well, and the woman employee there proceeded to open the package and stick it to the counter! "I'll take it", I replied with confidence. The suction cup on this dildo works better, but not good enough to adequately adhere to a chair or another feasible surface for sex.

My wife just LOVES the cyberskin dildo. Every time we have foreplay she wants it. I can't complain since she gives me oral during the same time I use it on her or she uses it on herself. Then when she's really wet, we replace it with my cock and have sex. Usually she orgasms rather fast with this sex method we use almost all the time. I had to ask if she imagines the dildo is a real cock and she said, "Sometimes".

She's very satisfied with how things are working and seems to have given up on the suction cup idea with her on top. But I still want to try this and add an extra dimension to our sexuality. Any ideas? Good places to stick a dildo where it will really stick well and the woman won't have to be an acrobat to enjoy the position? Any dildos with which you are familiar with very strong suction cups?

Thanks for the help. If you haven't brought a dildo into your sexual encounters, trust me, you ought to give it a try!!

#1 BinghamtonNY, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Howdy! I don't have any suction cup dildos, but I am interested in finding some that stick well, especially in the tub or shower. I have seen devices on here that hold various toys, but am not familiar with them either. No help at all am I? I find that when I have the need to be "on top" that i can adequately employ my rabbit or one of my other dildos by just placing them on the floor and going for it. My weight and thrusting action usually keep them in place, and a quick hand adjustment helps when needed. I usually grip them so hard that they rarely slip. I am interested in others who actually have experience with good suction cup models. Thanks for posting the question! ;)

3. Kiyanna

Kiyanna New Member

Hello

Crystal Clear Imukupilla 18cm - Seksikauppa Ihmeellinen Huone Erotiikkaliike Korsetit

If you click the link you can see the dildo I have. It has a suction cup and it's very strong. I press it down on the floor and I can ride on it by squatting over it or standing on all four and moving my hips up and down to make it go out and in... and it's never come loose

I attachd it to the wall in the bathroom once and got down on all four in front of it to try making the doggie style pos, but I didn't like it so much... and afterwards I almost couldn't get it to let go off the wall.. had to pull with all my power lol :ugh

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've had two dildos with suction cups on them, and a rabbit as well. I used a wooden dining room chair to attach the suction cup to. I used to straddle the chair and ride baby ride. It was awesome for camming as well as for sexy IM'ing. Always good to have your hands free for other things, I always say.

Unfortunately, I wore out both the dildos with the suction cups and a couple of dining room chairs in the process. :D The dildo I use now doesn't have a suction cup and that kinda sucks.

Bing, I wish I could give you a website and model number for the dildos, but one was a gift and the other I got so long ago all I know is it was purchased at Adam and Eve. Sorry I'm not of much help to ya.

#4 Barbwire, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2010