dildo dilema???

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by minxy2, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

:ugh a couple of nights ago while talking to my bf he mentioned that he would like to" kiss and stroke me while using a dildo on me" right, now ,the thing is, ive never used one before, or even a vibrator, so i am really wanting sum basic help, what kind to get and why, whats best suited and stuff, i mean yer i think its a great idea for us both coz even he said its somthing for us both to use together but we are both unexperienced in that kinda thing.ive already asked him how he feels about getting one and he is fine about it so yer any help will be greatly appreciated.

aswell im really excited about bringing toys into the bedroom department coz have thought bout them in the past but then thought that maybe he may feelleft out, but for him to ask i was over the moon, also thinkingt bout getting some silk scarves and a small fingertip/tongue vibe maybe hehehh cant wait thanx alot guys n gals xx

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Refer to Mypleasure it's very educational and has a lot of mature, and normal looking toys. No weird stuff. Very educational. I have made a few purchases from them and have been very happy.

3. smileygal

smileygal New Member

My husband and I do that sometimes. It is a turn on for both of us. Just look with him and pick something out that is not too brutal looking ;) Take your time and trust me, you'll enjoy it. You can work your way up to something more later if you feel you need/want it. Have fun!!

4. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I have a couple vibes but my fave is my Gspot vibrator.

My bf and I have used it a few times together. He has watched me use it on myself, he has used it on me while I give him blow job, I have used it on him while I give blow job (rubbing it up and down his penis in sync with my mouth).

Of course the online store I totally love I can't find anymore :( I've bought all of mine from that one place, it was extremely cheap and fast shipping. I had the link saved in my favorites, but when I click on it it takes me to a different place so I wonder if maybe they closed down?

Lady

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

Dildo dilemma

We have a few different type of vibes...we dont use them every time but they arent sitting around and collecting dust. One vibe is the pocket rocket another is a basic vibe and the one we use quite often is used on her rim/ass. My wife enjoys me going down on her with a vibe in or around her ass the most....she has some very strong orgasms that way.
    If you dont enjoy the first time you use a vibe,just give it time and a chance.

6. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

me and my bf would liek to try a vibe but just wanna start off with a dildo first so any help with that, or any first recomendations

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It might just be my personal preference, but if I were just starting out, I would start with a vibrator. It makes full use of your clitoral stimulation, (and anal, if you want) and then b/f can do other things - finger, or oral - and its just a great sensation.

With a dildo, it is nice for penetration, etc.(although, some do have a vibrator built in - and that's nice!!), but like I said, for a first toy - "my personal preference" would have to be the vibrator. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm - oh, yeah!!!
    :brow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.