Difficulty cumming

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Eros, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eros

Eros New Member

I have been married for almost 3 years. I have however had this problem with her for a while. Getting hard, excited and having sex is no problem. Ejaculating however is often not possible. I just seem to not be able to finish.

Didn't have a problem with past girlfriends. Don't have a problem during masturbation. I am in very good shape.

Past girlfriends have always looked up to me and I have often felt to be on a pedestal that i didn't deserve. It often created distance. I think this is why i married the girl i did - while i feel she loves me i don't feel up on a pedestal. It makes for an interesting marriage but makes for great companionship. We are also very different. She is also the most financially successful, independent, smart and attractive woman I have been with. This year she is also making more money than i am. While a doctor and owner of my own business - i feel a bit intimidated by her sometimes. I wonder if this is the cause./

What do you guys think? Psychological, mental, physical, part of marriage?

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

I know of a guy in a similar situation.It was the "intimadation" of his wife.He wasn't used to having a woman so successful,indepentant,good-looking,etc....

He admitted that as much as he 'kind of enjoyed' it and respected her for all she was...he was just so used to being the bread-winner and also not used to having such of a 'type' of woman around him.

He was so used to having someone count on him so stongly,etc.
    Through time,he realized that despite all her wonderfully fabulous attributes,he really did love her and that she needed him for all the other aspects in life.More spiritually and emotionally.

Needless to say,they are still together now,and very happy.Their sex-life has definitly took a turn for the best.It took a little patience and a little therapy.But they realized they needed each other and fulfilled one another in other ways.

Good luck to you.

3. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

See it from your standpoint more optimistic. She choses to be with you no matter how much money you make. She wants to be with you because she believes you are the man.

That easy. So, boost your ego!

4. anonging

anonging New Member

yes i think so. while reading your post, i was thinking it was mental. Or are you going thru alot right now that prevents you from reaching orgasm? perhaps share some quiet time talking, looking in each others eyes, go into your own loving world together. In time, you can give her yourself. Relax.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.