Different O for a Guy?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pbs, Jun 18, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

This happened to me once, and I wonder if any guys or gals have ever tried this. While giving a bj, insert a dildo into his butt and massage his prostate. If timed properly, and dick stimulation withdrawn at just the right time, this massaging can get the cum flowing without him actually having a complete orgasm, to the point where he will be empty, but still receptive to more bj. In my case, it was more of a flow than squirting, and the O was quite different. The following bj O was almost dry, but huge, and took a long time to reach. This must be similar to the G spot O that my lover gets from massaging her G spot, while I withdraw clitoral stimulation as she starts cumming. She remains receptive to clit licking afterwards, which usually results in a much bigger clit O for her.

I think this method can result in 2 distinctly different Os for both partners, and the duration of sexual contact be greatly increased. Comments welcomed.

2. igor

Gold Member

While I have not had a bj with simultaneous prostate massage, the prostate massage can indeed result in ejaculation without the so-called complete orgasm.
    This does not result in creating a refractory period before one can have an actual orgasm.

3. lingham

lingham New Member

The orgasm that you had after she emptied you was a sustained dry prostate orgasm (SDO). Indeed SDO orgasms are much longer and more intense than "wet" orgasms. You don't need to be empty to have an SDO prostate orgasm. I have trained myself to induce dry prostate orgasms without inserting anything in my butt and without touching my cock. I can shut off the cum and orgasm for up to two hours dry.

The orgasms are so intense I writhe, and groan, scream and arch my back while the orgasms roll thru my whole body. A two hour session can go 200 orgasmic waves back to back. When they are done I am a sweaty dishrag.

I induce them with deep breathing, erotic imagery, pelvic contractions, nipple stim and a subtle state of relaxation and concentration. It took me almost two years to learn to do it. I have been doing them for 3 years now.

It required that I learn to read the subtleties of sensation that my body can produce and focus on them. It was a process of meditation and tantric prostate massage that got me in the grove initially.

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

wow, Im curious to try. Its just... I know Im ganna feel weird going in from the back. I guess Im just really straight or something but I cant come to terms with it and just do it.

5. lingham

lingham New Member

It has nothing to do with being straight or gay. Prostate orgasms are amazing ... it just so happens that you get them via the back door. however, as I posted earlier I no longer need to go in that way to get them ... I get them by contracting and doing a variety of non invasive things.