Different known techniques to get an orgasm in women

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fantasies151, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantasies151

Fantasies151 New Member

My current girlfriend, may or may not even be able to orgasm. She always gets close, then slides back down the hill.

Every other girl that I have been with was rather easy to get to that point, generally with just G spot, or clitoral stimulation.

I've heard that some girls can't orgasm at all, is there any truth to this?

And does anyone have ideas on what else may work?

2. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I dunno bout some girls not being able to orgasm. In fact that sounds like a load of crap. Does she masturbate? Try talking more, communication is the key. Other than that good luck.

3. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

Definitely find out if she can masturbate to orgasm. Don't be upset if she doesn't with you, just be supportive. Pressure and stress to orgasm can also be putting a damper on her enthusiasim. I know that I have trouble coming to the breaking point and never actually coming, but I kinda enjoy the building up to more than anything. Patience and a long quiet evening with lots, and I do mean lots, of foreplay might be the answer. Try getting her really stirred up before you even touch her clit.

4. -G-

-G- New Member

exactly, some women are hung up on the fact that they can't orgasm so much that they pretty much give up. My gf was like this when it comes to multiply orgasms. After the first she was like OK thats it no need trying because it won't happen. one day I pushed her back onto the couch and I was like "I am not in this to just give you an orgasm, just sit there and enjoy it." she enjoyed it alright and you should have seen the look on her face when she had her second orgasm :)

Oh, and some anti depressants hinder a womans ability to have an orgasm. I knew a girl that was an orgasm junky, but when she took her anti depressants forgetaboutit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.