Differences in vaginas!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JuicyB, May 1, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Guys have you ever noticed that some vaginas are tighter and some are looser? I have. They are definitely not all the same! Both are very enjoyable. Looser ones are like getting a "feather blow job" where the girl super lightly touches you with her mouth. The tighter ones require focused attention to get into, but you can feel the contractions more which is exciting! What have you guys experienced?

2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I have noticed that some are looser and some are tighter. A part of it I believe is how wet she gets and if she has had a vaginal delivery. From my experience if a woman has not had a vaginal delivery I find her vagina is tighter and fits more like a leather glove. I suspect a part of the difference between vaginal birth and nonvaginal birth has to do with stregthening the pelvic muscles after delivery. Furthermore I find if she gets quite wet then the fit is very much like feather.

3. rapidfire

rapidfire New Member

I really like the thighter ones

they looks much nicer

4. spindrift

spindrift New Member

My GF is the best I have had, she has incredible control and can grip like nothing I've felt before.

5. Sportinwood

Sportinwood New Member

I'v had/seen several different types of vaginas. I'v had 'em tight and loose and inbetween...I'v had the large loose lip style and the all lips inside style but my favorite has to be the somewhat tight large lip large clit design. I'v had 'em, loose enough that intercourse feels like your dipping your dick in a warm glass of water and tight enough that no matter how well she lubed up, it was kind of a challange getting inside. But all in all....is there really a BAD vagina...if so I'v never had one.

6. rapidfire

rapidfire New Member

a bad vagina, haha sounds funny :)

7. cherrytomato

cherrytomato New Member

That "grip" that rapidfire is talking about is also a technique that us pregnant chicks do to ensure optimal elasticity for going back to 'normal' after birth. It's called the "Kegel exercise." Pretty nifty - the woman body! One move, multiple functions.

8. Scribble

Scribble New Member

Tight...

Really, really, ungodly tight...

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

You're like that?

Are you describing yourself Scribble?

10. Cope

Cope New Member

I'm just kidding...I've got ruffled feathers and I'm in woman hating mode....I'm sorry.

11. Wirenut

Wirenut New Member

My SO has gained weight (kind of a lot, but no complaints here) and then lost it all and a lot more (very very trim now), gotten pregnant and had a vaginal delivery, and I have to say...she's been pretty consistent. You'd think there would be some profound differences, like there are between two different girls altogether.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I have to dispell a myth here...not all women have a larger or looser vagina after vaginal childbirth (maybe some do, but definitely not all. And maybe the Kegel exercises have something to do with it). My wife was a tight and wet little hottie when I first did her...12 years later AND after giving birth to a child, she's still a tight and wet little hottie. She can still grip me about as strongly as my own hand! A vagina is an amazing and resilient thing...and on top of all that, tasty too. :brow

BD