difference in sex (girth)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by happy, Jun 29, 2007.

1. happy

happy Banned

how much a difference is there with a girth of 4.5 and say, 5.0-5.5? is there a big differnce in feeling? I know girls dont whip out tape measurers and measure it. But say on the average skinny side (4.5) and average at 5.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Im amazed theres not many of these penis size threads going around....i was kind of hoping at least another 10 would have been made today...

If you do a quick search you will find thread after thread after thread all on cock girth and sizes...

But to answer best ican ( although im a male )
    i would say between 4.5 and 5 there wouldnt be a big difference, but from 4.5 to 5.5 there would be a noticable difference in the feel...

nqkoi likes this.
  3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Also it's kind of hard to describe to someone who's never had a penis inside them how different size penises feel.

Nevertheless..

The difference between 4.5 and 5.5 is precisely 1. Therefore the difference in feel between the 4.5 and the 5.5 is that the 5.5 feels bigger, which is not necessarily better, which has been discussed numerous times here.

You're right that women don't whip out the tape measure and measure it. Why do you suppose that is? Hmm...maybe because for most women there's much more to sex than the penis in the vagina. It's a shame if you've been led to believe that's all there is to sex.

These things, among others, are much more important to women:

1. The deepness of the thrust
    2. The speed of the thrust
    3. The feel of skin on skin
    4. The position (does it stimulate the clitoris and the g-spot?)
    5. The feeling of your partner's weight on top of you
    6. The feeling of your partners warmth
    7. Your partner's smell
    8. The degree of roughness (hair-pulling, biting, spanking, etc)

Other :sf women feel free to add to the above list.

Anyway, we're not all that concerned with fractions of inches in girth and length. Having sex is a process that involves the entire body. Besides, if the penis in the vagina was all there was to sex then we'd all be satisfied with dildos right?

#3 Puss_in_boots, Jun 29, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
    Pegasus likes this.
  4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

If you wiggle it up just right while doing the big dirty, you can "add" an inch or two to your girth :brow
    .... you know the saying... it's the "motion of the ocean", hun.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Never heard that b4....from 6 to 8 just from a lill wiggle impressive Rose :)

Puss

1. The deepness of the thrust ( Requires Length, so length matters ? hehehe ) just playing lol
    2. The speed of the thrust
    3. The feel of skin on skin
    4. The position (does it stimulate the clitoris and the g-spot?)
    5. The feeling of your partner's weight on top of you
    6. The feeling of your partners warmth
    7. Your partner's smell
    8. The degree of roughness (hair-pulling, biting, spanking, etc)
    9. Sensual talking ( also talking dirty )
    10. Knowing how each other think, being able to push the sex buttons
    11. Being able to use the rest of your body
    12. The size of your cock is not as important as the size of your heart

6. happy

happy Banned

what do you mean "wiggle" it up?

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I wish i knew .......i have peformed in many positions on top and also underneath....laying down sitting up crouched over standing up ....but never once heard that a little wiggle increases the girth roflmao hehehe.. me thinks grandma is pulling the leg with bells on..

8. happy

happy Banned

still dont know what it means ???

9. Rose

Gold Member

Damn, Kronnie - you know me too well! :lol

But seriously, a good stiff cock can be moved around in such a way to give the feeling of stretching the opening even more (hence, the feeling of more girth). Try it! :brow

10. toosik

toosik New Member

is it true that 4 inches is all you need for pleasure? as long as it has girth?

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Not for all females...thing is theres no answer that will cover every female when it comes to length and girth....but as Rose said a nice hard cock is always best.

Not to sure if mine gets hard enough Rose :p :p

12. happy

happy Banned

do you mean move the dick around in circles in the pussy while going in and out?

13. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

no...she means by maximizing the cock going all the way in insertion. By making sure the hilt of the cock is as close as it can be...even spreading the labia aside slightly to allow maximum penetration.

Most man don't even thrust to the hilt. Men with big cocks especially don't I would imagine. I mean just thinking about it I rarely do and I'm just average.....

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

only when im ive been thrusting hard and fast have i gone all the way inside as far as i can, but i still dont get the 2" expansion my cock is thickest right near the top

15. Rose

Gold Member

Actually, darlin', that's exactly what I mean. Not even necessary to work it 'in and out'. There is a 'grinding' motion that can make an average-girthed cock feel like it's wider than a tree stump :lol

And - the grinding motion tends to whoop up on the clit, making it even more enjoyable
    .....imho :)

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

Surprise, surprise: women universally hated any circular motion with moi. My cock is thickest mid-shaft, so an extra (say) two inches was probably too much. In certain positions I grind against a woman's clit on the end of each stroke, not for thickness but for her orgasm. This can work.

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

i GUESS THATS WHY SOMETIMES GUYS WILL INSERT THEIR THUMB INSIDE AND CURL UPWARDS ( ROLLING IT INSIDE ) WHILST MAKING LOVE..

dam my bad on capps but it is 8:30am .....im out of here .....i was waiting for a certain sexy female to return but she never did ....iLL HAVE TO PUNISH HER HEHEHE

18. Rose

Gold Member

No surprise to ME! :lol If I remember correctly, you already come packaged with a 6 - 7 inch girth. Add the feeling of 2 inches to THAT :whoa

19. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

and if you come with a skinny penis you can always get a hollow strap on :p

20. Richie38

Richie38 New Member

Hi all,

Interesting thread. Ive always wondered about this.

My length is 5.75 and my girth 5.5 so ive always thought im shorter or at best average in length with a wider girth?.

I remember a girl once saying "wow, your a big boy" and i must admit i was a bit flattered "like hey, im the fonze or something" and another girlfriend i had kept going on about it to her friends and i ended up dating the one girl, probably as a result! But i just put it down to them being nice or perhaps limited in experience?

Anyway, when you see some of these guys in the films i think bloody hell, i must be badly equiped compared to them. One i watched the other night had a guy with a dick about 9 inchs long and i was thinking, now thats a cock to boast about?, one you dont mind swinging around after training!

So i guess, we all come in all sizes but you cant help but think that length is probably the biggest factor in determing if you have a large cock that the girls will like - thats my view anyway.

One final point, the angle you look at youre cock may make a differance as well after all, looking down on it has to look different to looking at it from say the side as a girl wound do?.