Didn't go as well as expected/hoped?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by alwaystry, Jan 2, 2014.

1. alwaystry

Have you ever tried something sexual,spice things up in the bedroom and it just did not go as planned or it wasn't what you expected? Comical or negative?

Me first..

An ex and I picked up some toys and flavored/warming lubes...we hadthe night planned out and got everything ready , I lubed up a small vibrator and started playing with her pussy while I stroked my self. The vibrator would start going crazy,slowing down, turning off, then turning WAY up to the point she jumped ! We laughed so I started going down on her ,I stopped and made a face,it did not taste good but she tried it to see, she then made a face.the lube starting warming up too much to thepoint it started to feel like it was burning. Lol we both ran to the bathroom and were washing our mouths out and washing our intimate parts and laughing while saying omg omg omg! Good times

Silverfox and HotForHoney like this.
  2. Silverfox

Gold Member

I bought my ex-wife a dildo with a clit vibrator on it. I thought I paid a lot of money for it but she hated it. The last time we used it, I pushed on her clit too hard with the part that vibrated and she grabbed it and threw it across the room, and cracked the dresser mirror.

Silverette and i had almost the exact same experience with the warming lube, when it first came out. We jumped in the shower and then the mood was kind of ruined. We got back together that night, but it was after we'd gone to sleep and then I woke her up. We'll still sometimes use some, but just a little. I guess we over did it the first time.

alwaystry likes this.
  3. jdhst

jdhst Member

How's your luck been lately?

4. Silverfox

Gold Member

Excellent. Trying anal, but it might not work out.

Destinyawaits and jdhst like this.
  5. Destinyawaits

Destinyawaits Member

First time I said yes to anal I bought a cream for the pain called analease he was fully erect and I put the cream on me what we forgot was for him to put a condom on needless to say it numb him and he couldn't get it up!

alwaystry, HotForHoney and Silverfox like this.
  6. morningrooster

That's a funny story

alwaystry and Destinyawaits like this.
  7. jdhst

jdhst Member

I had a similar experience but with those numbing condoms. My ex and I had some that had come with a variety pack, so we used one. My dick went totally numb and it freaked me the fuck out. I was able to get hard, but I was so freaked out by losing all sensation in my penis that I just couldn't keep going. Won't ever make that mistake again.

alwaystry and Destinyawaits like this.