Didn't ask her name

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by kelli135, Apr 13, 2007.

1. kelli135

kelli135 New Member

I had been watching her off and on all night. As she sat there with her friends sipping her wine and laughing, I noticed what I thought were curious glances my way. But with al the traveling I do, I get that feeling a lot.
    Usually it's because I'm the stranger in the small local bars I enjoy most.
    As the night wore on I slowly drank my beer, soaking up her every move. She was loaded with all the features that make me nuts. Sparkling eyes that caught the reflections off the dance floor lighting that seemed to make them dance. A great smile that seemed to be present no matter the conversation.
    The low cut top accentuated her cleavage just perfectly, not showing too much to give the impression that she was here for more than anything than a night out with the girls. But enough to cause a stirring in my stomach.
    Following her legs from the floor up was a treat in itself. Her short skirt revealing a hidden secret within her. She had her legs crossed creating an inviting dark tunnel at her skirt line. She was completely mesmerizing.
    After nearly two hours of consuming liquid courage I decided to engage her.
    I spent the next half hour trying to time it between her friends bathroom trips. Finally, all but her and another got up to go together. As I made my way over, and thinking how much easier it would be with just one friend there, my luck took a turn for the better when the friends phone rang. She jumped up and ran off, leaving her all alone. I wasted no time at all approaching her, as I figured I had maybe two minutes before the rest of the group came back. Quickly I introduced myself, explaining that I didn't want to interrupt her night, but she had captivated me from the moment I saw her.
    I expected the usual, quiet "Thanks", but instead I saw before me a blushing face that was speechless. I realized at that moment, she didn't hear that often. We made small talk for a few minutes when her friends returned. Of course, I was met with disapproving eyes from the entire group. We exchanged good byes, and I retreated to my barstool. At that point, I decided to focus on the one small TV behind the bar as that was the only thing at the moment that could deflate the growing problem I was experiencing. After all, I was going to have to leave eventually.

Now, being on a business trip can sometimes be dangerous. The company has no problem picking up my tab. I found myself to be quite lit when I decided to go back to my hotel. Walking out I decided against a cab since it was only a few blocks away, and the fresh air would do me good. Cutting thru the parking lot I couldn't believe my eyes. There she was, leaning against her car, staring at the moonlit sky. Any inhibitions I had were obviously left at the barstool next to mine. For the second time that night I approach her. When she saw me coming, she blushed again, but said nothing.
    I made it to her car, not knowing what, if anything I was going to be able to say to her. I stopped in front of her, never allowing her gaze to wander from mine. Without saying a word, she lifts her skirt to reveal her pantiless bare pussy. Without hesitation I drop to my knees, engulfing her sweet aroma. Aided by the lighting from the parking lot, I see a thin line of juice along the inside of her thigh. I slowly extend my tongue, allowing just a slight touch of her inner thigh; I lick upwards, not missing a single drop. I get to the source of the sweet juice and notice immediately her clit is swollen and protruding from the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen.
    I take the clit between my lips and slowly start to lightly nibble. She grabs the back of my head, pulling me tight against her and throwing her leg over my shoulder. My reward is a wave of juice flooding my mouth and running down my chin. I take my hand and spread her lips apart, massaging the innermost of her being. I insert a finger, well inside her to find her g-spot. She is grinding herself against me now to the point I'm seeing stars, but I don't stop. I replace my finger with my thumb, and slowly slide my wet finger towards her ass. She doesn't pull away; instead she is able to bring her leg around my head tighter, giving me an unobstructed path into her ass. As I gently guide my finger into her cavity, she surprises me by violently shoving herself down onto it, taking it all on one mighty thrust. Up and down she gyrates, faster and faster. I feel her walls start to contract, trapping my thumb and letting me know it's not coming out until she says so. I lick and nibble for all I'm worth letting her know I'm in it for the long haul. She starts screaming, echoing off the surrounding buildings. I know there are people around and I'm sure they are watching intently. She doesn't care. She opens her eyes and looks down into mine.
    She explodes, pulling me to her tighter than ever. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure pulsates through her body as she dumps her glorious liquid down my throat, over my hand and onto the ground. Well spent she collapses onto the ground. I stand, looking down at the glorious view below me. I adjust myself, and walk off. Never looking back, I can hear the faint whimper coming from her soul. I can't help but smile to myself in the darkness, as I enjoy my quiet walk to my hotel....

2. jebtray2

jebtray2 New Member

great story
    got me jekring

3. ryan2l

ryan2l New Member

I like it.