Did your partner catch you masturbating?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by the-doctor, Aug 30, 2016.

1. the-doctor

the-doctor Member

Having been a passionate masturbator since the age of 14 it is not often i have gone without pleasuring myself. Even getting married and having a great sex life i would still enjoy a wank when alone.

I guess we'd been married a couple of years when one day i was so engrossed in stroking my cock i never heard the wife come home. I stopped straight away and was quite embarrased about it all.

We had a good talk about it and she told me not to be embarrassed and that she enjoyed watching me and that she often played with herself. We were both unsure at the time what each others reaction would be so never broached the subject.

As anyone who has had kids knows sometimes a quick wank was all that was available.

Now its just the two of us there are no restrictions, I still wank alone as I really enjoy it but love also wanking in front of her, and she does enjoy cleaning up afterwards!

She is not as passionate about masturbation as i am, she prefers my fingers to her own, but every now and then she'll put on a show for me which of course starts me off!

2. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Yes, he has. He was shocked and annoyed that I didn't ask him, but -like you said- sometimes masturbation is preferable.

3. boost

Verified Gold Member

Over the years ive been caught a few times once by my mother in law ,
    when my wife and i lived with her for awhile ,and a few times by my wife i like the rush of nearly being caught

petergozinya, NJBimm and fairlthick like this.
  4. Notta

Gold Member

I caught my x husband masturbating and at first I was like really? You have access to pussy and you are jacking off? I didn't say this to him but gave the look and walked out. I now understand why and agree that sometimes it just feels good to do it yourself. There were other factors but I wasn't thinking of those, I was just being selfish and making it all about me. No wonder why I am single hey?

5. Wandererer

Gold Member

I must have been doing it wrong all my life...I've never been caught...:eek:

petergozinya and NJBimm like this.
  6. Bastiada

Gold Member

Yeah I've never been caught either

7. BaileyB

Gold Member

I have almost been caught a few times but never have been. I have been watched before but that's not the same ;-)

phish and danrb007 like this.
  8. NJBimm

Gold Member

Were we married? LOL

My ex-wife caught me once and acted a similar way. She was sleeping when I got home from a bar with some friends and I was horny. I wasn't sure whether she would appreciate being woken up at that time of night, so I took out one of my Hustler magazines and had a good stroke. I didn't hear her get up out of bed and she startled me when she appeared. She was a bit aggravated that I couldn't at least wait until the following day to have sex with her, but after we did anyway, then she realized it didn't matter.

Other than that, I have never been caught, but I did catch my dad jerking off, but he nerve knew he was caught.

petergozinya likes this.
  9. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Over the years my wife and I have walked in on each other. Really not a big deal, just an oops, sorry!

petergozinya likes this.
  10. danrb007

Gold Member

I love watching a woman pleasure herself to orgasm I find that so erotic!!!!!

11. BaileyB

Gold Member

That's why I do it ;-)

12. HazHardHat

Gold Member

awesome ;)

13. Rvdude05

Rvdude05 Member

I was working a nightshift, sleeping days, I woke early, and heard my wife in the pool. I watched her swim, then stop at one of the jets, lowering her bikini bottom. It looked like she was actually fucking that jet of water. I saw her orgasm, as her head dropped down, very erotic. She got out of the pool and came into the house. I didn't say anything to her, but the next time we had sex in the pool, I made sure it was doggie and the jet pounded her clit... she had a multiple....

14. MrsGhost

Gold Member

My hubs has.

He just will open the door an expect to carry on a normal convo... Then say have fun n leave. :/

15. Eater47

Eater47 Member

Sounds familiar!
    I woke up one evening on the couch, and heard the hot tub whirring. Went out and there she was, kind of humping a water jet!
    Talk about hot!
    She didn't notice I was there until after she came. I was naked and slowly stroking when she opened her eyes, and after a startling moment, she went back after the water jet while she watched me.

Rvdude05 and danrb007 like this.
  16. luv2taste

Gold Member

Never been caught but almost have once or twice. Actually I wouldn't mind being caught just to see what her reaction would be.
    She does enjoy watching me masturbate however

17. Eater47

Eater47 Member

We've both watched the other masturbate, but being caught, and we have caught each other, is way better!

AtkCCC likes this.
  18. Paddy42008

Gold Member

About 6 months into our dating, I didn't hear her come into the house. She caught me doing it to her nude pictures that I had burned on to a CD and was watching on the TV. She said she was flattered. :)

danrb007 likes this.