Did you fuck on your wedding night?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Abc27, Aug 23, 2017.

1. goander

Gold Member

We did fuck but after many hours of drinking and partying at the reception, I don't think I was able to cum. It seemed like we fucked for hours.

petergozinya likes this.
  2. Recooter

Gold Member

I certainly did! The first time was with the dress on, and The second time was about 45 minutes after I could figure out how to get the dress off

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

We'd been fucking for 5 1/2 yrs so no big deal for us missing it.

4. LongwoodU

Gold Member

Absolutely and with the dress on! Then later just the bridal lingerie on. Then the morning was all nude

Invigorated and JackieTreehorn like this.
  5. Abc27

Abc27 Member

LOL I remember that...my wife was saying how tired she was, but that we must make love. But she also had about 5 million hair pins and a multi strapped wedding dress to remove.:p

Also slightly weird but also quite horny thinking of how many other couples had had their first married night in this bed. It was a wedding venue so quite a few I should imagine!

LapDog2001 likes this.
  6. Gmsexycpl

Gold Member

Yes !

LapDog2001 likes this.
  7. JackieTreehorn

Gold Member

Reception was at the house but we had a nice hotel on the water for the night.
    Tried to get let in to a Lyle Lovett outdoor concert next to the hotel just based on having our bride/groom outfits on, but they were having none of it.:( So we went to the hotel and did what newlyweds do.
    Dress on...yes! Love the white thigh-highs.:p

8. HazHardHat

Gold Member

Hubba, Hubba CL!

9. HKR1

HKR1 New Member

We had our wedding in the middle of the day and then a meal with family. We left and checked into a hotel. Couldn't wait to get upstairs and we had a great fuck that afternoon as we had held off sex for a week. We slept. Went for a walk on the beach, had diner and then back for round 2. I shot two big loads in my new wife's pussy. :)

petergozinya likes this.
  10. LilaChels

LilaChels Member

No! I was really quite pregnant and he was incredibly drunk We'd sort of discussed the likelihood of it not working out that way, and like others had obviously been at it a fair while anyway. The day after, we scheduled a wedding do-over date night the following week (dinner, movie, spa and hotel) and waited til then for our first time having married sex (so 5 days later; we were both working a lot in the run up baby arriving) and it was amazing :)

11. phish

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I thought that one was a given.... :D

loves2ride likes this.
  12. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    We had rented an apartment already and I had moved in (not like we weren't already having sex together), but my wife did not move in until after the wedding - more for her father. We had sex that night but it was not really full on marathon as we were both very tired and we were leaving the next morning for our honeymoon.

13. Witoutit

Gold Member

Yep for sure and quite a few times before we were married. LOL. But the night my first wife and I got married we were staying at my friend's apt. who was also my best man at the wedding. He'd known my new wife a long time too and was secretly wanting to fuck her himself, so that night, for his benefit, as he layed pretending to be asleep on his sofa, my gf/wife decided to fuck right there on his living room floor in front of the sofa , not three feet away from where he layed. As we fucked until the wee hours, her and I both noticed at different times that night him watching us fuck while he was stroking his hard cock. That got us off even more intensely.

Invigorated and xtom like this.
  14. Witoutit

Gold Member

Once years ago, at a friend of a friend's wedding night after the drunken reception, and the groom had passed out and the majority of the guests had gone to other endeavors, the bride was drunk as well and hanging all over me. I'd just met her and her new hubby at the wedding earlier so I had no loyalty to them. So I helped her to the lounge where I saw a big couch earlier and layed her down where she reached up to give me a gratitude kiss, and I responded by fucking her right there and leaving a momento of her wedding night for her hubby to find the next morning when he fucked her as well and noticed she was unusually wet and loose.

15. MOBiGuy

Gold Member

I can't remember if we had sex on our wedding night, but I do know that we did the night before. That was also the night that I ate her pussy for the first time. I decided to try it for an early wedding present for her. She told me I didn't have to do it, but I told her I wanted to try it and if I didn't like it, I wouldn't do it again. I loved it and went down on her more during our marriage than she did on me.

LongwoodU likes this.
  16. Dodge72

Gold Member

I was expecting to so I didn't drink a whole lot of alcohol that night. The wife, well, that's a whole other story. She got hammered! Not to the point of throwing up, but there was no way she was going to be able to. Honestly, I was really disappointed. Wasn't until after that most of my married friends said pretty much what others have posted - too tired from the day or drunk. If only they had told be before!

17. Hornychick

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    No we didn't.. I wanted to but his family came in town for the the wedding. He didn't get to see them a lot. So After the reception we went back to our house and changed clothes and then went to where his family was staying. I was rocking the bun hair style with jeans and a sweatshirt :p Very late night of getting drunk and ordering pizza also playing poker. The next day we did at our hotel.

HazHardHat likes this.
  18. daretobare58

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Yes. It was our first fuck.. We played around a lot prior to and had oral but she wanted her first fuck to be our wedding night. We fucked like rabbits on our honeymoon

LapDog2001 and petergozinya like this.
  19. daletom

Gold Member

So was it the very first time for her (or for you), or just the first time with each other?

You sound a lot like us. Fondling, dry-humping, and some oral before marriage so that we could share our very first times on our wedding night. Even though I still remember how it felt to finally slide into her and have "real" sex, the very first time was not very good sex on the physical dimension. It was an awesome and significant experience in the mental and emotional dimensions. And yes, we did it several times a day during the honeymoon, and just a bit less frequently for a few months afterwards.

Abc27 likes this.
  20. daretobare58

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    It was a first for both of us. I had dry humped others before but never the actual act. Her cousin bragged that she screwed eight times in one day on her honeymoon. We broke the record with 10. Thought my dick was going to fall off. We were so sore, we didnt at all the next day.

LapDog2001 and daletom like this.