Did you fuck on your wedding night?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Abc27, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Abc27

Abc27 Member

As per the title really. Talking to a few friends on the eve of a wedding, discussing how tiring the whole day is. Two couple didn't fuck because they were too tired, one couple have already ruled it out for their wedding!

My wife and I did and we made a point of doing so. It wasn't a long affair for sure, more a quick 10 mins because we were knackered. However we went at it super hard and came together, well worth staying awake for.

What about you?

Invigorated likes this.
  2. afunk13

Gold Member

Yes, we did.

3. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Barely...couldn't get maid of honor to leave our room because she wanted to get wasted all night, when she finally did, our 1yr old woke up in hotel room across the hall with sister in law...so had to get him down by making a makeshift bed out of the couch against the wall, then about 45 mins of banging on the tail end of a molly high...

4. daletom

Gold Member

My wife and I were both 23 when we got to experience the emotional intensity of first-time sex between two virgins on our wedding night.

One of the factors that influenced us to set the wedding time in early afternoon (1:00 PM, as I recall) was so we could have time for sex at a reasonable hour in the evening. We had our wedding, then the reception, then an after-party party, and got to our hotel room about 7:00 PM or a bit later.

About an hour after arrival the bloody towels were piled in a heap and we had both dried our tears. (Yes, I cried too.) To this day I am ashamed that in my eagerness and inexperience, I hurt her more than was necessary when I did what had to be done. That very first time wasn't very good sex, but it was a VERY significant and meaningful experience for both of us.

Then two rather exhausted newlyweds cuddled and dozed on the bed. We napped for an hour or more, then wandered to the coffee shop off the lobby. (There was also an upscale restaurant there but we weren't in the mood for that.) Believe it or not, after we spent most of the day snacking at various sweet stuff like cake, punch, cookies, etc, we ordered dessert! I don't recall if it was pie, or ice cream sundaes, or something similar but I don't know what possessed us to want more sugar!

We were just finishing when the place closed. My wife was wearing some light-colored shorts (and of course, her long, slim, sexy legs). She happened to glance down and noticed a reddish damp spot on her crotch. She was quite embarrassed, thinking her period had started - she was always rather irregular. So we hurried back to our room, trying to keep the front of her shorts covered. Well, it wasn't her period after all. In all of our preparation and reading about sex it had escaped our notice that what I squirted into her had a tendency to leak out. That, and her hymen bidding its last farewell, had marked her pants.

We had a nervous laugh together when we realized what had happened. We embraced, kissed, and she suggested we do it again. The second time went much smoother, though it lacked the significance and intensity. We accidentally had the good sense to put her on top so the insertion was MUCH easier, and I lasted a lot longer than 30 seconds.In all, we did it 5 times in our first 24 hours of marriage.

5. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

We didn't. During the reception, we shot home to put on more comfortable clothes so we could continue to party. While there we had a quickie but that night in the hotel, she was exhausted from the wedding finally ending after months of attention and a very long few days prior. I spent the evening in the lobby playing Asteroids. We had been having sex very regularly for the past 3 years so no big deal.

petergozinya and JackieTreehorn like this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Too tired and drunk!

7. Lovnflman

Gold Member

No. Noon wedding, an all afternoon reception on a friend's plantation with a hundred people. A 2 hours drive to the coast, snuggled in the room thinking about it, and we both fell asleep. But we sure did in the morning!

8. Curiowife

Gold Member

Yup! Like rabbits until we were both sore and he was "shooting blanks".

9. jeremyg

Gold Member

10. Iloveboth

Gold Member

11. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    We did indeed

12. Mywife4u

Gold Member

Yes we did.

13. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

yes and the night before, the day of, the night of, and..... I better stop now. You get the idea. :oops:

Caljoe, HazHardHat, Recooter and 4 others like this.
  14. Sexycouple1985

Gold Member

15. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Yes. Over and over til I wore him out. :oops:

whybother and JackieTreehorn like this.
  16. Bigbubba 1967

Bigbubba 1967 New Member

No i was drunk on my ass could not have found her pussy with a map that night.lol

lbushwalker and Abc27 like this.
  17. fairlthick

Gold Member

I didn't know I was supposed to...:eek::rolleyes::D

18. cook74

Gold Member

Yeah, we were the same. My wife went skinny dipping in the hotel pool long after it closed (2am) and I asked my best man to stay with us in the luxurious hotel room (s) as he was too wasted to get home and we had separate rooms in our suite but he thought my wife and I needed our privacy. We didn't, I passed out a couch in a different room and my wife passed out in bed in the main room. My best man passed out 50 meters from his house in someone's garden... (after he travelled for 20 kilometres, so close, yet so far...)

The next morning I was gorging on the all you can eat brekky ($40 a head) but my wife was still too drunk to eat hehe.

Great bloody night though!

19. backcheck64

Gold Member

Nope. Co owned a DJ set up and had a friend supposed to run it that night for my wedding, my business partner was in the wedding...... BUT, Grunt stared drinking early, fucked things up, my partner wound up DJing and we had to tear down afterward. No sex that night.... most of the next day though, until 6pm when the wedding party showed up to help finish off the keg of Moosehead.

petergozinya likes this.
  20. daletom

Gold Member

Sort of sounds like me, the next morning.

I woke up with this scantily clad, half-naked girl in my bed . . . .DEFINITELY a new and different experience. I wasn't sure if it was OK to look at her or not.

(Well, turned out it WAS OK, and we made love again - I think it was the fourth time for us - instead of having breakfast. :) )