Did the actual act of sex live up to your expectations?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Halogen, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Kind of a weird thread title, LOL

What I'm asking is..we all thought about what sex would be like before we actually had it. Once you actually did the deed, was it everything you thought it would be? Did it disappoint you? Share your thoughts!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

No, not even close, in fact, my first time stunk, so did all the times after that for the first few years. It did not get better until I had the balls to tell my partner that he wasn't pushing the right buttons to get me to come.

3. oscitate

oscitate New Member

I thought it was amazing (especially the first time). I personally think that as time goes on and when you're with a loving partner, it gets much much better.

4. Steel

Steel Member

My first time ever at age 18 was a disaster… .. by the end of 5 years together the sex was REALY, REALY good.

5. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

My first time was weak I was like what the hell is all the hype about, but then I gain experience and my partner gained experience,

Long story short everything got a lot better with time but isn't that always the case ?

6. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

If I recall(it's been awhile) it was over so fast the first time I didn't have time to be disappointed.

I remember lying there thinking when is this going to feel good.

7. Darkgift

Darkgift New Member

First time I was petrified of getting the girl pregnant. It took me forever to get off and I the whole month later I was worried.

8. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I remember being totally mystified and intriuged by the idea of what sex would feel like, both physically and emotionally. As is true with a lot of things, you can't really know what it will really be like until you experience it, so I can't say that it was what I'd imagined.

My experience was actually really positive. Even though I'm not on good terms with the person I had it with (ex boyfriend), it was in a total loving, no pressure environment.

9. nudist-Jenna

nudist-Jenna New Member

My first time was lackluster, but my second time was more then i ever thought it could be. It depends on the partner.

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I guess I thought it would be all "special" and "romantic" and shit, but the first time wasn't like that at all. However, most of the time since them it's been great...especially since I met my SO. :)

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

My first time was pretty awsome , i hadnt known what to expect, and the feeling of sliding slowly inside her drove me slightly insain, she was 15 at the time and knew far far more about sex than i did, but she became a good instructor for me back then..i was 4 years younger than her..

12. igor

Gold Member

I'll bet it is/was a lot more satisfying for the guys than the gals. I say this because for the most part the guy is always going to cum, where some women don't orgasm even after many years of marriage. Plus there is the possible pain thing if she is a virgin. My first intercourse was on my wedding night (and 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc LOL!) It was great!

13. aquaman

aquaman New Member

My first time was awesome. My fiancee and I had always fooled around at our parents houses, but had never done the intercourse thing. One time while dry humping, i asked to "put it in her for just a little" "Just the tip" and OMG it felt amazing. My first real intercourse experience with her, as inexperienced as we both were, was still amazing because we had been together for so long, and knew each others bodies so well. But it is 1000 times better now. First oral sex exp was horrible!
    cheers~!

14. Nettle

Nettle Member

First time was an anticlimax... I just felt full of him, and nothing else. It got better with practise, then 5 years ago I got a libido and now it's really good.

15. fun2beme

fun2beme New Member

The first time? no way. I think he wore two condoms! It was in the front seat of my car during the middle of the day... Four years later, we just rocked! some of the best sex I have ever had...

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

:) Im glad for you Nettle sex can be an extremly loving and wonderful experience with 2 people that deeply love each other...

(( and igor , just about me and the female i lost my virginity ro, she climaxed during that first time with me so i think i did ok...and she enjoyed that probably nearly as much as i did ... i was already well developed below at 11.

17. liam89

liam89 New Member

my firts time was actually better than i thought it would be, both physically and emotionally, it was just amazing i even managed to get her to cum too

18. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

First time was yea pretty lame...and I regretted that I did it with my ex but oh well...since then yea only got better like for most ppl.

19. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

My first time was a disaster...

I knew my g/f for a long time, before we had sex. She was sexually active at a young age, and would tell me about it and such.

Her last b/f before me was "just huge" she would always tell me.

So while I never had penis issues, that was def. on my mind when we became a couple and decided to have sex.

I coudn't get it up the first time and she thought I wasn't in to her. Then the next time I got a little hard, enough to get inside of her, I thought. She rode on top of me and I laid there thinking am I inside her? So I asked her if we where having sex?

She said no baby, I'm just rubbing my clit against your dick ROFLMAO.

I think the third time was when I actually got inside her, but I was still maybe a little bit harder than the second time. She bounced up and down and I laid there thinking about how sex wasn't as good as I had dreamed.

Then I think it was the next time, can't remember, she just got her new tat which turned me on huge and kept rubbing me all the way home. So we jumped on my bed and I had a huge hard on.. she got on top of me and slide me inside of her and both she and I gasped. She started to moan really loud and told me I felt amazing and she was gonna cum... I was laying there holding my breathe because for the first time I felt how good sex was when you are actually hard.

Then my dad came home and called my name so we could go pick out a Christmas tree... and we both where like NOOO! So I walked downstairs trying to hide my hard on.. wanting to kill my dad.

20. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Parents got to love em hahaha ...their timing is unbelievable at times...