Did that ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by eXplosion, Jan 16, 2008.

1. eXplosion

eXplosion New Member

Hey ppls!

I'm new here and basically just registered to find some answers that have been screwing in my mind for some time. I found the forum on google. I hope someone can help me... This was kinda worrying me... Anyway, so here i go!

Did that ever happened to you before? It never happened to me before and a few days ago, it did... So, me and my GF were having some sex the other day. I was lying back on my bed and my GF was on top. I had my legs under her and my legs were plied so i could get a good support with my feet on the bed to make the action while my GF was reposing on my torso (She were facing me. I mean like her boobs were on my torso). So basically, i was doing all the job and that is fine with me and this position makes me able to go quick and fast which is what she likes. It also makes good exercises for your abs and the surrounding of it.

Anyway, so i was doing the job pretty darn quick and fast, i started to feel that pain on each side of the end of my stomach. I thought i was exhausted and getting a muscle cramp... I stopped for a few secs telling her i had some kind of cramps... Then back on i was... Then again the pain was back... The pain was supportable tho.

So, at some point i decided to touch my balls... Well, guess what! THEY WERE GONE!" OH! I freaked out, got on my feet next to my bed. It was quite dark in the room. I couldn't see but i had my fingers on my balls (Well, where they are supposed to be...) and nothing! The balls (BOTH) were gone inside me. I jumped in place 2-3 times and pop! The balls came back in their bag... All that in 20 secs or so. I mean from the time i first touched my balls to the time i jumped and they poped out, 20secs had passed. The balls were back @ their place and my heart was beating slower or the stress was gone i should say. lol

Imagine the feeling, you touch your balls and both are gone! It leaves you with the touch of your ball's skin all shriveled* and no balls. Quite scary.

So, did that ever happened to any of you? (Or to your BF)

Should i consider consulting a professional?

What should i do to avoid such thing next time?

Thanks for all the help if anyone can bring any... ;)

PS: I forgot to say that the window was open before we started to have sex. Which means that the room was rather cold even after we had closed it and started to have sex. Maybe cold have something to see in that?

EDIT: I also spoke with someone else who said that i shouldn't worry about it... That it's something that can happen... etc... I welcome any thoughts\comments\suggestions on that! Thanks!

#1 eXplosion, Jan 16, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  2. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

BWHAHAHAAHAHAHA....I am laughing because I have had that happen. The boys get squished up, and your back to hoping your balls drop soon because you sound like mickey mouse!!1

3. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

When I'm really horny or I'm in the middle of sex, my balls defy gravity also. I think it has something to do with them getting ready to shoot a load.
    Although, if I have sex for too long and it starts to get hard to cum when I want to, then my balls are really up there, but that might be from just having blue balls.
    But anyway, my theory is that you were at the start of an orgasm, but you held back which in turn gave you blue balls. Sometimes I get a sharp pain in my stomach if my orgasm is too intense, so that could be part of it also.

4. eXplosion

eXplosion New Member

Bah, it might. Anyway, we had sex 4 times since that happened and no problems at all. I think it was just too cold inside the room and i was way too much rushing the end of my stomach (Which raises your balls up) and i suppose they just like poped in, searching for some heat or something. Like i said, the pain wasn't that terrible and anyway, my balls came out just a few sec after i realized they were in. Had to jump in place 2-3 times but whatever lol.

Really weird and strange tho.

5. LuvHerHunnyPot

LuvHerHunnyPot New Member

A wet pussy leads to a wet nut sack. Add to that a cool breeze and the boys are cold and go inside where it's warmer. Ever go swimming where the water is chilly? "I was in the pool!" :lol

My wife freaked out the first time I lost one. Now I love it when both are gone and all I show her is a beanbag with no beans.

6. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

hahaha...sorry...but these are some funny responses....

7. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

OH MY GAWD!!!
    Dude, I really feel for you and now I am going to have nightmares next time I have sex.
    I never had this happen, but looking into it, it does appear to be a very common thing.

OH GAWD MY BALLS!!!

8. XIII

XIII New Member

I think it was down to your positioning and the way she was riding you as she probably pushed them up there. I've had that before nothing to worry about I don't think.

9. eXplosion

eXplosion New Member

Cool guys. Thanks for the answers. We had plenty of good nights since and all is fine!